Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Say 3 Things About Yourself

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i went to speech therapy too..i attended a language unit till i was seven..haha
  • Options
    1. For someone to piss me off to the point of hatred it takes a LOT, and when they get past that barrier, they can never, ever go back across it.

2. I have horrible feet. I know everyone thinks they have horrible feet but mine really are. I have horrible hairy toes (I'm actually quite hairy in general for a girl, people always laugh at my arms :() and my little toes don't have proper toenails. They're hard to describe, but no matter what I do, they grow back exactly the same.

3. I am shy to the point where it seems like rudeness. I hate this, and I have tried *so* hard not to be, but I just can't help it.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    i went to speech therapy too..i attended a language unit till i was seven..haha

Haha, really?

The funny thing is, I now talk to much. I'm always getting told off in work :(
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    1. For someone to piss me off to the point of hatred it takes a LOT, and when they get past that barrier, they can never, ever go back across it.

2. I have horrible feet. I know everyone thinks they have horrible feet but mine really are. I have horrible hairy toes (I'm actually quite hairy in general for a girl, people always laugh at my arms :() and my little toes don't have proper toenails. They're hard to describe, but no matter what I do, they grow back exactly the same.

3. I am shy to the point where it seems like rudeness. I hate this, and I have tried *so* hard not to be, but I just can't help it.

I think i know what you mean with the pinky toenail! If I'm imagining it right, I think we have twin feet :p (hair and all :flirt: )
  • Options
    1. There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals I allow to live.

2. I once ate a whole cake before my friends could tell me there was a stripper in it.

3. I didn't actually write this, the words assembled themselves out of fear.

Okay, I lied. They were 3 things about Chuck Norris. Here's mine:

1. I only had one speaking part throughout 7 years of school nativity plays. I was Herods guard, and I said one line, which I can't even remember.

2. I must be the only straight bloke in the world to have never fancied a teacher, or a friends mum or sister. In my defence, they were all mingers.

3. I currently have 8 empty Diet Coke bottles under my desk at work.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Names please! :hyper:

ETA - Of the famous person. :razz:

Afraid not old chum, not on a public messagebaord anyway :razz:

While we're on the subject, the girl I like justnow was the first baby born in the UK in 1988 :yes:
  • Options
    Haha, really?

The funny thing is, I now talk to much. I'm always getting told off in work :(

haha yeah..seabright language unit in hackney, london :yes: then i joined mainstream in year two when i was seven years old.

i still get my words jumbled up when i talk but that's just due to being a bit ditsy i reckon.
  • Options
    I think i know what you mean with the pinky toenail! If I'm imagining it right, I think we have twin feet :p (hair and all :flirt: )
    They're kind of like normal toenails that have been rolled up and they look more like claws. I try and cut them as short as possible so that nobody notices, but they're really hard to cut as well :(.
  • Options
    1) I have excema, which flares up from time to time.

2) I got a big cup for winning a regional poetry competition when I was 11.

3) I can't stand peppers! :yuck:
  • Options
    that has got to be the most cum like recipe ever both in taste and look hahaha

What kind of cum are you used to??? Lumpy and think? Methinks you need to see a doctor ROFL :lol:
  • Options
    nicolalou wrote: »

3. I have to eat each thing on my plate seperately eg/ potatoes first, then the broccoli then the meat. I can't mix them up

I do that!!!!!!!!

Mixing is EVIL. The world will end if you dare to try.
  • Options
    1. I used to be a rower, and my crew went a whole year unbeaten, beating other crews from all around Ireland.

2. I got suspended from school aged 16 for burning a school bag, and then went on to get the best GCSE results (5A*, 4A) in the school later that year, just to get it right up some of my vindictive teachers.

3. I took acid once, thought all my friends were trying to kill me, ended up trying to run away up the street, trying to get help from random passer-bys at about 9 in the morning. Someone rang the police, I ended up getting arrested and taken away in an ambulance. I tried to bite a nurse and it took 4 times the normal sedating level to knock me out. The police told me afterwards that I kept shouting about shagging Jessica Alba. I remember nothing.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »

I've shagged someone who's shagged someone famous

I've slept in the same bed with someone famous, twice. Nothing sexual though just a bit of cuddling.

:yum:
  • Options
    1. The weekend before last I spent 3 days frying hundreds of eggs for people at a festival to eat.

2. I have a small birthmark to the side of my chin, and more than one person has told me that I have food on my face :(

3. I can do that one arm backwards, one arm forwards thing while standing on one leg with my eyes closed and NOT FALL OVER!
  • Options
    While we're on the subject, the girl I like justnow was the first baby born in the UK in 1988 :yes:

My cousin Alicia was the first baby born in the 90's.
  • Options
    1. I used to play cricket in primary school for the second team.
    2. I've been lactose intolerant 3 times. Also have been allergic/intolerant to soap, spray deodorant and wheat.
    3. Apparantely I go a strange shade of yellow when ill. I'm also very yellow on my bus pass photo.
  • Options
    Oh theres one I like to share with everybody, so I've listed 4 now :p

My birthday is on the opposite of christmas and my social security number has three 6's in a row. Evilness. My mom did always call me Rosemary's baby ;)

The mans birthday is haloween. We could spawn evil children.
  • Options
    I was 5 minutes out from being a Christmas day baby. Nearly Jesus :(
  • Options
    Hmmm... why is this so hard for me?

1. I'm very double jointed in my hands. I can bend my fingers backwards at least to a right angle, if not more.
    2. I rarely wear mascara, because I truly don't need to. This may not sound much, but I've actually been sent to the toilets at school to remove my mascara, and wasn't allowed of the toilets til she saw mascara on my cotton wool. Needless to say, it took a while.
    3. At my funeral, I want Sarah McLachlan - Angel to be played.

Very random. But the best I could do!
  • Options
    I've shagged someone who's shagged someone famous

They'd better be bloody famous to admit to having their sloppy seconds;)
  • Options
    1: When i am cold my lips go blue hehe wierd i know

2: i am wheat intolerant

3: i don't mix my food and when i see people mixing their foods i think they're wierd
  • Options
    Chance89 wrote: »
    1: When i am cold my lips go blue hehe wierd i know

Don't everyone's lips go blue when they're cold? :confused:

Anyhoo,

1. I've never been drunk, and the only alcohol I've had in the last 10 years is in food.

2. I'm the slowest eater in the history of the world. People tend to think I don't eat much because of this (also cause I'm a bit scrawny), but if I'm left with my food for long enough, I actually eat loads. Especially cakes. There's a possibility I actually have quite a serious cake addiction.

3. I once had a poem published. It was quite shit.
  • Options
    Three more

1. I met my wife when we were in a band together

2. I was 17 at the time

3. Today is our 15th Wedding Anniversary
  • Options
    Three more

2. I was 17 at the time

3. Today is our 15th Wedding Anniversary

aww thats cute!

3 things about me..

1. I have a false tooth at the front of my mouth (canine) although people never notice.

2. I have 3 tattoos, 2 of which my mother thinks are semi permanant.

3, I regularly leave my phone on silent or divert when i cant be bothered to talk to people.
  • Options
    Oh congrats :D

Now what are you doing on the internet ;)
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote: »
    Don't everyone's lips go blue when they're cold? :confused:

That's exactly what I thought.

Did your band release anything?
  • Options
    1) i once went into Ken Morley's (Reg Holdsworth from corrie) house dressed in a devil costume

2) i can drink a bottle of wine in under 5seconds if pushed to do so

3) i had no hair up unil nearly age 5
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote: »
    1) i once went into Ken Morley's (Reg Holdsworth from corrie) dressed in a devil costume

Whatever floats I suppose :p
  • Options
    I have a scar in the corner of my right eyebrow.
    I like coke (the drink, not the powder)
    I stink at roulette.
  • Options
    I had my first full night of sleep in four months last night :D

I can have a conversation in Swedish now, as long as it is about bread or how old people are!

The whole of my immediate family are arriving tomorrow for a week-long visit :hyper: