Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex With Friend?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    ... apart from estate agents :D
    I'm sure really deep down they are good...they're just not people;)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    I'm sure really deep down they are good...they're just not people;)

:lol:
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    ... apart from estate agents :D

And landlords... :p
  • Options
    And landlords... :p

I'm one of them, I just happen to be a nice one :p:heart::D
  • Options
    No such thing...

Most landlords are lovely until you leave, and then suddenly half the deposit gets eaten up on "misc expense".
  • Options
    No such thing...

Most landlords are lovely until you leave, and then suddenly half the deposit gets eaten up on "misc expense".

Lol - I disagree.

I've never had any issues getting my deposits back from my landlords. Some are a nightmare though as my brother had major issues getting his back from several.

My last landlord was great - he was a builder and decorator, and so anything that went wrong, he'd fix as quickly as he could. For example, the shower broke in the ensuite, we had a new one installed the next day. Nice.

I'm pretty good too - I've not had anybody reach end of a contract yet, but as long as anything isn't trashed (everything was utterly brand new, including my apartment, plasma screen, leather sofas etc etc), but there is no way I would be withholding any monies.

Not everybody who is a land lord is evil... Just plenty of bad eggs out there, which is a shame.
  • Options
    Aye, but every single landlord I've had has been a robbing twat. Once I'd be prepared to accept they were a bad egg, but twice? I must have been really unlucky.
  • Options
    The more things go on at the moment, i doubt i could let myself get in a situatio with her now. She is out snogging other guys now and because i have been thinking about how i might feel about her, the idea of her snogging other guys on nights out and giving out her number to them when she doesnt even know them, bothers me. I know, it shouldnt because we are NOT a couple but just friends. But now i have been thinking about it, if we did have sex and get close, or rather, i got close to her and she was still like this, casual and making out we were just friends still, i couldnt handle it i reckon.

I would either need her as a girlfriend or just a friend, i couldnt manage a half way in between situation, i dont think anymore.
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote: »
    The more things go on at the moment, i doubt i could let myself get in a situatio with her now. She is out snogging other guys now and because i have been thinking about how i might feel about her, the idea of her snogging other guys on nights out and giving out her number to them when she doesnt even know them, bothers me. I know, it shouldnt because we are NOT a couple but just friends. But now i have been thinking about it, if we did have sex and get close, or rather, i got close to her and she was still like this, casual and making out we were just friends still, i couldnt handle it i reckon.

I would either need her as a girlfriend or just a friend, i couldnt manage a half way in between situation, i dont think anymore.

Aye - I think you should avoid this situation. It doesn't sound like you would be in the right mindset at all to allow a stress free time.
  • Options
    Aye, but every single landlord I've had has been a robbing twat. Once I'd be prepared to accept they were a bad egg, but twice? I must have been really unlucky.

Aye - twice is hardly EVERY landlord though, is it, my green, flappy armed friend?! ;)

I think this is 3 or 4 decent land lords I've had now. One took a little bit longer to pay than I would have liked, but that was actually the agent holding the deposit, as opposed to the land lord directly. We got all the monies back in the end, from all of our landlords.

For me, it's always down to having a thorough inventory check at both the beginning and the end of the tenancy.
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote: »

I don't think you could, because I don't think many people could.

Have you ever told your friend what you really think of her?
  • Options
    I have told her i love her, but as a friend, like you do with your friends, you know. She told me she used to want me as a boyfriend, but i havent told her i want her as my girlfriend because i like her so much, no.

Ideally, i would like to go out with her a few times, just the two of us and see how things go then ask how she feels about us or tell her how i feel, but if i did i dont know how she would react.
  • Options
    to be honest jus leave it as it is... if your not sure that you want more then just casual sex ... then make it more most boys would just be happy with the sex and no relationship.... unfortunatly that has happened alot with me and all my mates who are girls are all my ex girlfriends so basically what im trying to say if you decide to just stay friends u can but if you want to be more do be careful because like you said she has a boyfriend so shes already cheatin so how do you know if she wont do the same to you so take risk in what you decide .. if it was up to me i would just leave it as it is
  • Options
    I am currently dating a guy I have been friends with for a few years, we were very close as friends and acted kind of coupley, without the physical intimacy for years. It took a few months of me being single after breaking up with my long term partner and a bit of courage (alcohol) for both of us to take things further.

There was a bit of a blip where he wasnt sure what he wanted out of life and if being with me as more than friends was what he wanted, when he explained it to me it was more that he had a bad relationship in the past before we met and he assumed most women would be the same, but hten he realised that I wasn't going to be a different person, just the same one but I would be around a bit more and there were other benefits. At that point we had only kissed but I was really upset. It was at that point that both of us realised just how strongly we felt for each other.

It seems to me that the best relationships are built on friendship, the only thing that I have a problem with at the moment is the more intimate side of things because its not something we have ever had to deal with before.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Yes, and it went tits up because it was built up so much and there was a lot of pressure there. I stayed exclusive to her because I was very fond of her, no idea whether she did to me or not.

But it fucked up the friendship for a while afterwards. Just be careful, it's a long road to get back the friendship you once had if it does go wrong.

Exactly this.

We're finally back to normal, nearly a year after it happened.

We joke about it now though, thank god haha
  • Options
    Bernie89 wrote: »
    Exactly this.

We're finally back to normal, nearly a year after it happened.

We joke about it now though, thank god haha

Try to look at when the last post was :yes: people can get annoyed by bringing old threads up :P
  • Options
    haven't seen Bri around for quite some time. Thanks stranger, now I'm all sad :(
  • Options
    Try to look at when the last post was :yes: people can get annoyed by bringing old threads up :P
    Haha, I just recently joined and this thread brought back some memories, so I guess it's kinda apt.

Won't happen again :P