Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

question

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    macdan, im trying what you said, but whenever my bellend touches my skin or pants it really hurts
  • Options
    fish94 wrote: »
    macdan, im trying what you said, but whenever my bellend touches my skin or pants it really hurts

It's a very sensitive thing. I certainly wouldn't walk around all day with my bellend out in full display, it would be really uncomfortable.
  • Options
    MancDan wrote: »
    Does this guys username make anyone 'who feels young', 'feel old'?

1994!

It's like when you're out or at a party and you meet someone who is 17. They are effectively grown up adult human beings. Then you find out they were born in the 90's! :crazyeyes

A real grown up person born in the 90's at the same party I'm at! What the hell's going on?
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    It's a very sensitive thing. I certainly wouldn't walk around all day with my bellend out in full display, it would be really uncomfortable.

i used to find it really uncomfortable when i was about your age but im a bit less sensitive now, i know it varies from person to person
  • Options
    alright, i give up.im sick of worrying
  • Options
    Shitehawke wrote: »
    i used to find it really uncomfortable when i was about your age but im a bit less sensitive now, i know it varies from person to person

I'm 20 mate. :D
  • Options
    alright, i give up.im sick of worrying

have a warm bath and gently try to pull it back. If you are still worried about it, go to your GP. You can write your question on a piece of paper and give it to the doc if you are too embarassed to say. Some people are able to gently stretch the foreskin til it does withdraw fully, others may need a little help from the surgeon, nowt to worry about though fish. It'll most likely sort itself quickly and easily and you'll wonder why you were ever worried about it.

see this link: http://www.glansie.com/en/about.htm it says your tight foreskin is completely normal and that it's likely to be able to pull back by the time you're 15.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    I'm 20 mate. :D

lol sorry bud got confused cos the op said his foreskin was painfull,
  • Options
    thanks, thats reassuring :)
  • Options
  • Options

You get used to it. If you get to 16 and its still tight then sort it out but if your only 12 years of age, I mean, you wont be ending away any birds for a few years yet probably anyway, so don't worry about it.

Try your best not to rip it stretching.
    It can result in penis amputation.

[size=-2]last bit was a jk...[/size]
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    It's like when you're out or at a party and you meet someone who is 17. They are effectively grown up adult human beings. Then you find out they were born in the 90's! :crazyeyes

A real grown up person born in the 90's at the same party I'm at! What the hell's going on?

...its like, I can remember the 1994 world cup! this kid had just been born then! fuck me! Now he's on the internet talking about stretching his bloody foreskin! What about power rangers and the turtles?

Sorry to interrupt your thread 94 dude, but growing older is a trip when you've stopped growing younger :eek:
  • Options
    I heard of this guy whose foreskin was so tight that he wanked and it completely ripped.

True story.
  • Options
    It can rip. I've heard terrible stories and it's always played on my mind.

blood everywhere!
  • Options
    ...its like, I can remember the 1994 world cup! this kid had just been born then! fuck me! Now he's on the internet talking about stretching his bloody foreskin! What about power rangers and the turtles?

Sorry to interrupt your thread 94 dude, but growing older is a trip when you've stopped growing younger :eek:

I also remember as a young kid thinking 17-18 year olds were real grown ups just by looking at them and as a kid they did. Yet when 'I' was at college I still didn't feel grown up at all and probably didn't look like one. Same with Uni. It's like I'm waiting for one day/sign that lets me know I'm no longer rather childish and that I'm actually a proper adult, does it ever come? Just I'm 21 years of age on the 6th of next month and I don't feel it!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I also remember as a young kid thinking 17-18 year olds were real grown ups just by looking at them and as a kid they did. Yet when 'I' was at college I still didn't feel grown up at all and probably didn't look like one. Same with Uni. It's like I'm waiting for one day/sign that lets me know I'm no longer rather childish and a proper adult, I'm 21 years of age on the 6th of next month and I don't feel it!
    Exactly the same. Totally.