Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just need to know:what should happen when my penis erects, and how should it look? oh, and can u help, i keep wanting to as a 16 yr old mate for sex(im 12).is that normal?

Comments

• Options
    Lol what the fuck? :confused:
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    wow.really useful.laugh at me.that helps my self esteem
  • Options
    Well your post doesn't make sense.

You're 12 years old and you haven't had an erection yet? I find that quite strange.
  • Options
    Okay...is it normal that you want to have sex? Yes. Should you ask your 16 year old mate. No.

1. I don't know any 16 year old who would wanna have sex with a 12 year old

2. If they did they could get in serious trouble and be put on the sex offenders list

A bloke can answer the penis question, I don't think I'm in any position to comment on what is normal. As far as I can see there is all different shapes and sizes
  • Options
    did you mean ask a sixteen year old mate for sex?

if so i wouldnt reccomend it at twelve. it's normal to have these feelings because of your hormones and you body is changing.

as for erect penis. it just goes hard. maybe a bloke is better at answering this question.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Your penis should like like a larger version of it smaller really. As for having sex, I'd say 12 was too young. Many people start to have feelings this early but its not really a good idea to have sex yet.
  • Options
    yes,ive had a f***in erection,but i see pics of erections and mine look nothing like them.
  • Options
    fish94 wrote: »
    yes,ive had a f***in erection,but i see pics of erections and mine look nothing like them.

Not all penis' are the same length or girth.
  • Options
    soz for the swearing, and ignore the bit about the 16 yr old, i meant it a different way
  • Options

Not all erections look the same, especially between circumsised and uncircumsised penises. You will probably be OK.
  • Options
    no, not the girth and stuff, just the skin around the penis. is that meant to come back, as mine doesnt
  • Options
    no, not the girth and stuff, just the skin around the penis. is that meant to come back, as mine doesnt

Some people have a problem with their foreskin and not being able to pull it back. Go to a doctor and see what he says.
  • Options
    thanks, youve helped a lot :) sorry for bothering ya
  • Options
    Your foreskin should come back. So you should go and see your doctor. I know it's tough and you think it will be embarrassing but i did it and it's fine. Doctors are professionals and they are there to help. They see things like it all the time!
  • Options
    Sometimes it can take time for it to come back after you start getting erections. But it will probably happen eventually. If you are concerned you can always see your doctor.
  • Options
    this is a better question:how far should it come back, cos it does come back a bit, but then for some reason i worry and stop it coming back
  • Options
    You're 12 at the moment, so I wouldn't panic about this yet. I had foreskin trouble for years, and when I discussed this with my doctor, he informed me that it's perfectly normal for guys to have trouble with their foreskins at that age. According to him, it normally corrects itself over the following couple of years. It's when you're 16 and it doesn't go back at all that you should start really worrying.
    this is a better question:how far should it come back, cos it does come back a bit, but then for some reason i worry and stop it coming back
    It's meant to roll back all the way to the end of your penis. However, as I said before, don't panic about it just yet.
  • Options
    oh god i must seem so strange
  • Options
    Your foreskin should be able to come back whilst it is errect if you can't pull it back then go and see ya doc, but it should also be able to cover the penis in an errect state...correct me if I'm wrong there blokes...all the ones I've seen can anyway.

ETA. You should be able to get it back so that you can see the glands around the head of the penis.
  • Options

If you look beneath your bellend you'll see a stringy sort of thing that attaches the skin to the bellend, it'll come back past your bellend for a bit but stop cos of this stringy thing. Eugh that made me cringe typing that.
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote: »
    Your foreskin should be able to come back whilst it is errect if you can't pull it back then go and see ya doc, but it should also be able to cover the penis in an errect state...correct me if I'm wrong there blokes...all the ones I've seen can anyway.

ETA. You should be able to get it back so that you can see the glands around the head of the penis.

Can tell your a lady of experience :p heh. It should definately expose the head fully.
  • Options
    yah but my skin seems to only pull back a small amount
  • Options
    it only goes back far enough for me to see the tip of my bellend
  • Options
    As I said above with time it can and probably will loosen and be able to be pulled back further so more of the head is exposed. If you are really worried you need to seek medical advice to make sure all is OK.
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Can tell your a lady of experience :p heh. It should definately expose the head fully.

Whatever gives you that impression?!? :angel:
  • Options
    fish94

Does this guys username make anyone 'who feels young', 'feel old'?

1994!
  • Options
    yah but my skin seems to only pull back a small amount

You have to Stretch it! It will loosen up eventually. A good idea is to pull the skin down when its not erect, leave it down, go about your day, when you got bed, pull it up. When you wake up the next morning do the same again. Helps to stretch in the shower also.
  • Options
    MancDan wrote: »

1994!

yess goddd
  • Options
    MancDan wrote: »

1994!

:yes: gutted