Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i make an idiot out of myself

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I thought Mexicans spoke Mexican as well as Brazilians spoke Brazilian. :blush:
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    I thought Mexicans spoke Mexican as well as Brazilians spoke Brazilian. :blush:

do they not?! haha :blush: well i know mexicans speak spanish, right? the other day my friend was telling me how she'd met some dutch guy and i was like, dutch, wheres he from, dutchland?...oops.
  • Options
    I also thought Bob Dylan was one of the most highest earning dead singers a few months ago, too. :blush:
  • Options
    do they not?! haha :blush: well i know mexicans speak spanish, right? the other day my friend was telling me how she'd met some dutch guy and i was like, dutch, wheres he from, dutchland?...oops.

My Mam said something like that too, she was like 'yeah he's from Sweden so they speak Sweesh, sweetzerlandish swedish? Swissh?'
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    I also thought Bob Dylan was one of the most highest earning dead singers a few months ago, too. :blush:

I always get him confused with Bob Marley. He's dead I think.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    I always get him confused with Bob Marley. He's dead I think.

That I know. Hahah, there was this wee kiddies activity colouring book me ad my mate did at 3 back in the day we got from the poundshop and it was like 'make up the countries with the symbols' with pictures beside certain words and that...so like

It has a cave and the word 'mark' beside it: we though it was called 'Cavemark' didn't occur to us it was Denmark.

There was a shark's fin, and the word 'land' beside it. We thoguht it was sharkland but then remembered Finland existed.

So, so SO thick.
  • Options
    do they not?! haha :blush: well i know mexicans speak spanish,

Brazilians speak Portugese.
  • Options
    the other day my friend was telling me how she'd met some dutch guy and i was like, dutch, wheres he from, dutchland?...oops.

ROFL, i did that too...a few months ago. Felt like a total dipshit after i realised the error of my ways :P :lol:
  • Options
    hey, you don't seem stupid to me and the first one is pretty funny. Don't feel bad!

If it helps, I do the same thing - I constantly feel like I have to make people laugh, say funny things and turn things into a comedy situation. In drama class, we used to have to do these improvisations and I felt like unless mine was funny, I was a failure somehow.

I dunno, it's like when people laugh it makes me feel better about myself / my popularity. I think for me its just an insecurity thing, being as I am the worlds most insecure.. and, I know a LOT of other people who behave the same way.

Chin up :chin:

-Jess-
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    That's nothin'.
    Oh, and my sister once seriously asked me if bananas were made from milk.

I can beat that one.

I once asked (seriously):

"Does Nutella have nuts in it?"

Oh, and another one:

"Was Jesus Christian?"

I'm not actually stupid, believe it or not.. I just get erm, glitches :hyper:

-Jess-
  • Options
    From Grade 10 history lesson on the bombing of Pearl Harbour:

Teacher: What happened on December 7th?

Me: I was born. :lol:

*class bursts into laughter*
  • Options
    From Grade 10 history lesson on the bombing of Pearl Harbour:

Teacher: What happened on December 7th?

Me: I was born. :lol:

*class bursts into laughter*

lol :lol:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    This probably won't be as funny for you over there, but once in a religion test at school I wrote that Jesus made a speech on a hill at Giannitsa (that's a city in northern Greece). I confused it with the name of the area he lived in. :blush:
  • Options
    Lol, nice. :lol: Almost reminds me of a maths exam from grade 11...we had to identify various parts of a floor plan. Anyway, one of the questions was what the letters "VB" are supposed to represent (Vanity Basin). Anyway, i knew what it was and all, but when i started to write, for some reason the first thing to come to my mind was, "A hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer..." :lol::lol::lol: