Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

My mates kicked me out then had group sex

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Watch the 40 year old virgin........ Steve Carrell... love him!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ROFL, i have that movie...it IS hilarious!!!!!
  • Options
    I know.........I just want to HUG him so much!!!

And the song at the end hahahaha its fab.

Rusty tromboning... :lol:
  • Options
    I liked the fact that one of the guys I slept with was a virgin because, well, I dont know why but it was kinda nice... ;)

You can train them properly...

But in a gangbang, you need people who know what they are doing, and virgins don't.
  • Options
    not surprised youre feeling weirded out by it. It must feel like a bit of an insult, but it says more about them than it does about you.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone who's replied, really appreciate it...apparently there's going to be another one tomorrow...fucked if I'm going.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone who's replied, really appreciate it...apparently there's going to be another one tomorrow...fucked if I'm going.

Can I take your place?
  • Options
    Can I take your place?

DOn't go

You'll look like an idiot.
  • Options

and fucked if you're not :p
  • Options
    Don't be upset, swingers just don't do singletons.
  • Options
    dude dont feel shitty bout dat so wut dey blew u off dey had a bit to much to drink fuck dem ur a saint u didnt take advantage of 2 of ur flat mates hu were fucked outa der faces n wud regret it afterwards n e way
  • Options
    Makoto wrote: »
    Don't be upset, swingers just don't do singletons.

Yes they do.

Swingers parties are usually open to couples and single women, just not single men.
  • Options
    seems a bit harsh telling you theyre gonna do it again after excluding you the first time.....i mean, its their right to bump uglies with who they want but to then tell you their off at it again just seems a little unnecasary...
  • Options
    I know this is a bit late..but I REALLY don't think they actually did have sex with each others boyfriends.

I honestly think they're just doing it to wind you up. I mean, come on, who has drunken group sex and then happily talks about it at work the next day within ear shot of god knows who? Things like that are always a red face the next day, so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be bragging if it actually happened.

and saying that another one is going to happen just proves my point. Even if they DID have sex with each other, I doubt they'd PLAN it again...group sex isn't really like that...it's more like one of them things that just happens as the alcohol flows.

Unless they're actually swingers of course, but I doubt that very much.

Sounds to me like they were just being total dick heads.

Also, I think your very cool for still being a virgin, and you WILL find a girl that appreciates that and doesn't take the piss.

P.S Let us know how your assessment goes.
  • Options
    ^ Why do you doubt it? You'd be suprised at what goes on, there are millions of swingers who plan to have sex. Some people just love having sex with different people even in a serious relationship.
  • Options
    Nash wrote: »
    ^ Why do you doubt it? You'd be suprised at what goes on, there are millions of swingers who plan to have sex. Some people just love having sex with different people even in a serious relationship.

:yes:

Swinging is more common than people think...
  • Options
    Yeah I understand that but they're very young and like I said, swingers don't exactly go round bragging about it.

When people brag that much, they're usually lying.
  • Options
    ^_^ wrote: »
    Yeah I understand that but they're very young and like I said, swingers don't exactly go round bragging about it.

When people brag that much, they're usually lying.

Some of my friends are VERY open about it......................
  • Options
    Woah okay okay...I'm not saying they didn't do it, I just said I don't THINK they did. The way he expained it, the way they're acting, just seemed like they were ripping the piss to be honest.

Just my opinion :)
  • Options
    Perhaps they are taking the piss - either way, I think he should just ignore their chatter, and avoid getting himself into those kind of situations until he has a LOT more experience under his belt :)
  • Options
    probs jus swingers:yippe:
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    Yes they do.

Swingers parties are usually open to couples and single women, just not single men.

I've known a few and its couples only.
  • Options
    Makoto wrote: »
    I've known a few and its couples only.

Must be slightly different circles. I've been the escape plan for a girlfriend of mine a few times now in case she didn't like the crowd there. So far, she's always been fine ;)
  • Options
    Must be slightly different circles. I've been the escape plan for a girlfriend of mine a few times now in case she didn't like the crowd there. So far, she's always been fine ;)

^have you changed your name ?

.. anyway .. wouldn't worry about it you probably wouldn't want to loose it first time in a big group any way it would be intimdating and awkward.
  • Options
    ^have you changed your name ?

.. anyway .. wouldn't worry about it you probably wouldn't want to loose it first time in a big group any way it would be intimdating and awkward.

Yeah - I dropped the '007' as it was, well, shit. :D
  • Options
    Yeah - I dropped the '007' as it was, well, shit. :D

Lol I have to agree it was a bit tacky :razz:
  • Options
    Lol I have to agree it was a bit tacky :razz:

Yeah - been there since 2002, and it's part of my email address from about 2-3 years before that. Not too sure where it came from, to be honest. I *think* it's because g_angel was taken and so I had to add a number. Yeah, that sounds about right. :chin: :confused:
  • Options
    wheres g_angel from ? that programme ?

my name is a bit shit really but I couldn't think of any thing else and at the time I was 'thinking' funnily enough so it just sort of clicked !
  • Options
    wheres g_angel from ? that programme ?

my name is a bit shit really but I couldn't think of any thing else and at the time I was 'thinking' funnily enough so it just sort of clicked !

Lol - no, I just had a strange thing for angels when I was younger. I have no idea where it came from, and then the liking of the word/name stuck.

I thought to change it to something totally different, but I just couldn't be arsed thinking of anything.:rolleyes: