Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Britney is back!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Doofay wrote: »
    Lol, the sheer amount of envy personifying itself here 8-)
    I think britney used to be gorgeous and she has lost her looks a bit.. but I think the issue people have here is the major difference between the poster ad for her perfume and what she actually looks like at the moment!
  • Options
    Dobbin wrote: »
    Why is it guys see female criticism as underlying jealousy? Sometimes, people are just ugly. And we want to share that. It makes us feel good. No, it doesn't make us particularly nice people, but give us a break, we go through childbirth. Bitching is a perk of being female.

Britney isn't ugly though, even now, she comes across the average shaggable bird out in town :shocking:
  • Options
    MancDan wrote: »
    Britney isn't ugly though, even now, she comes across the average shaggable bird out in town :shocking:

:yes:
  • Options
    That just looks like a picture of her from years ago because she hasnt looked that good in years
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Fair play, but Britney isn't ugly.

C'mon, even in her not so flattering and un-glamourous photo's, you can't actually say that she's ugly. She may not be as stunning as she's made out to be, but definately not ugly.

Ah no, I wasn't referring to Britney, it was just a generalisation in defence of the opinion that if women are critical of another woman, they MUST be jealous. It's just not true.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Fair play, but Britney isn't ugly.

thats your opinion though, some people think amy winehouse is ugly, some think she is fit....

its down to personal taste at the end of the day

god, i think phil mitchell is fit, however, not many share my view :lol:
  • Options
    If the girls aren't envious, then why are there almost no men saying that shes ugly etc :p If you knew someone who looked like her you'd never say that about them, they'd probably be quite pretty :p haha.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote: »
    If the girls aren't envious, then why are there almost no men saying that shes ugly etc :p If you knew someone who looked like her you'd never say that about them, they'd probably be quite pretty :p haha.

not every man in the world thinks she's pretty

plus men and women have quite different opinions on what's classed as pretty, and what isn't

nothing to do with jealousy
  • Options
    It's amazing what photoshop and some hair extensions can do....

...but I think she's looked better in the past, tbh.

Naturally a pretty girl but a complete crackpot lol.

-Jess-