Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Britney is back!!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ew, the one with her kebab out is just wrong!:sour:
  • Options
    Thats not her body I read some where they had to use some other models because Britney didn't have the body any more.
  • Options
    MLY wrote: »
    That has been airbrushed within an inch of it's life.

Every photo is this day an age!

You can tell by the smooth tones on her face. She's looking v.v.tasty though!
  • Options
    Bless her, she WISHES she still looked like that.
  • Options
    give the girl a break!

Think of the shite she's had to put up with throughout the years an put yourself in her shoes.

I for one, feel sorry for her and its not in pitty...
  • Options
    Feel sorry for her? She had a bloody good time of it, all the money she earnt very young in her career- I'm sorry, but in my opinion it's her having messed up that's left her in the state she's in.

No-one forced her to marry Kevin Federline, or that other guy, or go out partying commando with Paris Hilton, or shave her hair off. The girl has gone nuts. To be honest, it's nice to see someone who was always viewed as perfection with her gorgeous body, fantastic career etc to come down to earth with a bump- it just goes to prove she is only human.
  • Options
    nicolalou wrote: »
    Ew, the one with her kebab out is just wrong!:sour:

:lol:
  • Options
    I feel sorry for her. She's on the verge of a massive breakdown and regardless of how someone got there (especially with the help of someone like her mother, an image impossible to live up to and an army of yes men) I wouldn't wish that on anybody. To make cheap shots about her appearance now just seems cruel.
  • Options
    just because its a new perfume, doesnt mean its a new pic!

it may have been taken when she did have the body and the looks and just used in this campaign.

as for feeling sorry for her, not sure where i stand on that one to be honest.... i think she used to be the envy of a lot of girls, but i wouldnt wanna be her now, even with all the money she has
  • Options
    God she does look rough as in the real pictures of her! I do feel sorry for her, but it's her kids I feel even more sorry for.
  • Options
    Dobbin wrote: »
    Feel sorry for her? She had a bloody good time of it, all the money she earnt very young in her career- I'm sorry, but in my opinion it's her having messed up that's left her in the state she's in.

Thats a very short sighted opinion :no:

Are you jealous of something? Certainly sounds like it to me!

Just imagine the world watching your every move! Where every mistake is scrutinized on a global scale. The way you look is always under discussion and your love life is always someone else's gossip. Women complain all the time about how they look just walking down the friggin' street so imagine your backside and tits being in the paper everyday of every week! Having a camera stuck in your face every time you step outside, the press camped outside your house. How much weight you've gained, how bad/good you look. It would send anyone crazy! People under such pressure are bound to weaken, and they make mistakes because of it. Have you ever made mistakes under pressure? Is it not fair to say anyone could make irrational decisions under a certain amount of pressure? She got famous at such a young young age, worlds over famous, I completely understand and respect why she's gone a little mad! It doesn't surprise me in the slightest its a 'lass' slagging her off though.

Think about how a friend of yours would feel if she'd been going through tough times, and people were there laughing, saying she deserved it when the reality is, they didn't have a clue what sort of situation shed had to go through.

I'm no Britney fan boy, I don't have her albums, I take little interest in her life (just enough to know about her) and I'd have Kelly Brook bending over on my bedroom wall over her, but thats not my point. When someone is down, you don't kick em'! The amount of stick shes had to put up with is nasty and wrong!
  • Options
    She's a dumb hick. She hasn't got 2 braincells to rub together. That's what happens when the brainless fire their mum who was ultimately the brains of the whole britney empire.

The first photo isn't reality, she has never looked like that without the help of photo editing. The second lot of photos just show what she's always looked like, but without money, clothes stylists, makeup artists, hair stylists, colourists.
    Anyone can scrub up if they've got access to the most talented photographers and editors.
  • Options
    MancDan wrote: »
    Thats a very short sighted opinion :no:

Are you jealous of something? Certainly sounds like it to me!

Just imagine the world watching your every move! Where every mistake is scrutinized on a global scale. The way you look is always under discussion and your love life is always someone else's gossip. Women complain all the time about how they look just walking down the friggin' street so imagine your backside and tits being in the paper everyday of every week! Having a camera stuck in your face every time you step outside, the press camped outside your house. How much weight you've gained, how bad/good you look. It would send anyone crazy! People under such pressure are bound to weaken, and they make mistakes because of it. Have you ever made mistakes under pressure? Is it not fair to say anyone could make irrational decisions under a certain amount of pressure? She got famous at such a young young age, worlds over famous, I completely understand and respect why she's gone a little mad! It doesn't surprise me in the slightest its a 'lass' slagging her off though.

Think about how a friend of yours would feel if she'd been going through tough times, and people were there laughing, saying she deserved it when the reality is, they didn't have a clue what sort of situation shed had to go through.

I'm no Britney fan boy, I don't have her albums, I take little interest in her life (just enough to know about her) and I'd have Kelly Brook bending over on my bedroom wall over her, but thats not my point. When someone is down, you don't kick em'! The amount of stick shes had to put up with is nasty and wrong!

Hell no I'm not jealous! Not my idea of fun. Like I said, she did very well for herself, and good luck to her for that. I'm very business-minded and if she's played the game right and put the work in then yes, she deserves to do well.

However, hand in hand with her career comes a degree of privacy invasion. Be it right or wrong, everyone who choses that kind of career knows that that's what will happen. I don't deny that it must be horrible to have photos taken of you here there and everywhere but thats just part of the package. I don't condone it, it's just the way it is.

The media followed her puppy love years with Justin Timberlake, during which the press helped build her career. Sadly for her, all the years of being in the limelight means she's still interesting, and people still want to see what's going on in her life. The whole shaving of the head only served to feed their interest. I'm not saying she deserves what people are saying about her, but it is inevitable and it'll happen all the time we live in a celebrity-obsessed culture. In a way its our fault as much as hers- she's making herself interesting and we're buying into it.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    She's a dumb hick. She hasn't got 2 braincells to rub together. That's what happens when the brainless fire their mum who was ultimately the brains of the whole britney empire.

She's made a lot of money, so she aint that stupid.

And naturally she isn't a bad looking girl, not stunning, but I would.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    No way man, here's a few more pics to keep the fantasy alive

britney-spears-hollywood-cleavage-00.jpg

things that make you go..."urgh"

I used to like her before she went all nuts. Now it's just a shame watching her fall ...plus I feel kinda bad for her kids.
  • Options
    Hell no I'm not jealous! Not my idea of fun. Like I said, she did very well for herself, and good luck to her for that. I'm very business-minded and if she's played the game right and put the work in then yes, she deserves to do well.

However, hand in hand with her career comes a degree of privacy invasion. Be it right or wrong, everyone who choses that kind of career knows that that's what will happen. I don't deny that it must be horrible to have photos taken of you here there and everywhere but thats just part of the package. I don't condone it, it's just the way it is.

The media followed her puppy love years with Justin Timberlake, during which the press helped build her career. Sadly for her, all the years of being in the limelight means she's still interesting, and people still want to see what's going on in her life. The whole shaving of the head only served to feed their interest. I'm not saying she deserves what people are saying about her, but it is inevitable and it'll happen all the time we live in a celebrity-obsessed culture. In a way its our fault as much as hers- she's making herself interesting and we're buying into it.

Everything you've just said is true, but, she's sick! Mentally! Imagine someone taking the piss out of an ill relative or friend! You I or anyone couldn't understand the life's she's lived since becoming famous so placing fault on her decisions is unfounded!

Feed the media's interest? yes. For some sort professional gain? definitely not! Crazy people don't know they're crazy, she probably thought cutting her hair off was a good idea! She didn't do it to get some more PR, its obvious! As I said it was either, she thought it was perfectly normal to do something like that, or it was some cry for help! If people see it as some sort of effort to gain a little lime light, a little more press coverage, they are very, very stupid. If she needs help, she needs help, no two ways about, people should leave her to it. It's a crying shame people knock someone in need of help at a time when it only makes things worse for them. It's not her fault its societies!
  • Options
    ^ I'm really not sure what's going on with her mentally. If she really is not well then yes, totally, its not fair. But the way she coaxed the media to follow her to get her hair shaved and then get those tattoos suggests she kinda knew what she was doing? In a sense I think she's become so familiar with the media being around her that she doesn't know how to express herself without them.
  • Options
    ^ I'm really not sure what's going on with her mentally. If she really is not well then yes, totally, its not fair. But the way she coaxed the media to follow her to get her hair shaved and then get those tattoos suggests she kinda knew what she was doing? In a sense I think she's become so familiar with the media being around her that she doesn't know how to express herself without them.

Yeh and that can be a symptom of a mental health problem.
  • Options
    ^ I'm really not sure what's going on with her mentally. If she really is not well then yes, totally, its not fair. But the way she coaxed the media to follow her to get her hair shaved and then get those tattoos suggests she kinda knew what she was doing?

Only a famous celebrity with a screw loose would do such a thing considering her position/image in the world media/press as a pretty American pop singer. It completely contrasts what she was originally about, its a cry for help.

She wasn't thinking straight! Cant blame her for that...

About the new ad. Look at her eyes. Different to one another ;)
  • Options
    MancDan wrote: »
    Only a famous celebrity with a screw loose would do such a thing considering her position/image in the world media/press as a pretty American pop singer. It completely contrasts what she was originally about, its a cry for help.

She wasn't thinking straight! Cant blame her for that...

About the new ad. Look at her eyes. Different to one another ;)

She has a twitching eye! Definite sympton of crazed celebrity! ;)
  • Options
    She has been constantly followed, written about and speculated about since being a teenage, it's going to affect you one way or another. And it's not just Brtney, look at all the other young stars that have fucked up! It must be hard to get help and get your life back on track if shit about you is continously being written.
  • Options
    I honestly think that yeah some of it was a cry for help, but now she's just going overboard, and is attention whoring.

I mean, she earned her fame and respect by being a singer, and made a few respectable songs (slave 4 u, I still love- but maybe it was only good coz of the Neptunes magic...anyways...)

She made some mistakes- maybe it was a cry for help and that's understanable as that can happen to anyone. But when your more famous for lookin like a fug and dressing like crap and doing irresponsible things (like crashing into cars and driving off and having your kids on a diet of fizzy drinks and doritos just to shut them up) than your accomplishments then maybe you should take a step back out of the limelight.

But still, my opinions are only based around what I've read in papers and crap. Who knows what the real deal is..
  • Options
    piecesofme wrote: »
    She has been constantly followed, written about and speculated about since being a teenage, it's going to affect you one way or another. And it's not just Brtney, look at all the other young stars that have fucked up! It must be hard to get help and get your life back on track if shit about you is continously being written.

Loosing control maybe? The lives stars live are somehow always overshadowed by someone else's opinion. Loosing freedom!? You can of course choose not to take notice, but when its more than a few people, and when its so! so! personal down to the very roots of who you are. It'd send me crazy.
  • Options
    I can't believe the muff photo is still on here!
  • Options
    Lol, the sheer amount of envy personifying itself here 8-)
  • Options
    Doofay wrote: »

if a girl thinks another girl isnt pretty, it must be because she's jealous/envious

err no, we just dont think she is pretty, us girls aint as complicated as you like to think

if i see a good looking girl, i'm quite happy to admit she's pretty!

the only thing i envy about brit is her money - fact
  • Options
    Doofay wrote: »

hell no, I don't envy her anything!
  • Options
    Why is it guys see female criticism as underlying jealousy? Sometimes, people are just ugly. And we want to share that. It makes us feel good. No, it doesn't make us particularly nice people, but give us a break, we go through childbirth. Bitching is a perk of being female.
  • Options
    Why is it guys see female criticism as underlying jealousy? Sometimes, people are just ugly. And we want to share that. It makes us feel good. No, it doesn't make us particularly nice people, but give us a break, we go through childbirth. Bitching is a perk of being female.

Fair play, but Britney isn't ugly.

C'mon, even in her not so flattering and un-glamourous photo's, you can't actually say that she's ugly. She may not be as stunning as she's made out to be, but definately not ugly.
  • Options
    Sometimes, people are just ugly.

True that (and I'm not talking about the way Britney looks).