Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weekend Thread!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'll get you a sticker .. "I had the best time ever at Global" :p
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    I'll get you a sticker .. "I had the best time ever at Global" :p
    Yes, but listening to the album loudly on the headphones isn't quite the same thing, though. I'm going to stay dry, for starters. :p
  • Options
    Pffft who cares about abit of wet .. all part of the whole thing .. i dont care :D
  • Options
    Pffft who cares about abit of wet .. all part of the whole thing .. i dont care :D
    Yeah, but if you had your way, you'd be the only DJ on stage all weekend, and we'd constantly be hearing Sebastian Leger's "Hitgirl" on loop. Mind you, I like that track, so I could live with it. :p
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Yeah, but if you had your way, you'd be the only DJ on stage all weekend, and we'd constantly be hearing Sebastian Leger's "Hitgirl" on loop. Mind you, I like that track, so I could live with it. :p

I'd get podium dancers dressed as Anne Widdicombe just for you too ;)
  • Options
    I'd get podium dancers dressed as Anne Widdicombe just for you too ;)
    Or we'll just put you in a dress. It gives much the same effect. :p
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Or we'll just put you in a dress. It gives much the same effect. :p

Stop flirting with me Danny boy :p

Anyway im off to bed .. in the morning i go to Global :D Later folks :D
  • Options
    Working tomorrow day then out for a few drinks friday nite probably, saturday going to malibu beach, sunday going to see the young dubliners and then monday flying back to ireland.
  • Options
    Went to the relaunch of this club last night (cant believe i got in usually they are so strict, WOO) anyway the 'celebrity' was some one from s-club 7 how amazing is that? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I out tonight, off to see pendulum at the opening of a new club in town. Then chilling at my mate's on Saturday, and working Saturday night and Sunday.
  • Options
    i am off for once :O a weekend off :D:D:D
  • Options
    Tonight I am picking up my drunk husband from a works drinky thing that starts at 1pm (he is going to be lathered by 5pm!)

Tomorrow I am going shopping for some work clothes (changing jobs means changing image... something tells me I am going to feel this deep into my purse!)

Tomorrow night having some friends over for a dinner party

Sunday I am going for a spa day with my best friend - yey!!!

Roll on 5pm!!!
  • Options
    in the process of cleaning up the house after a maaaaad party last night .. ive mopped the place twice and its still stinkin :( anyone good at cleaning?

some fuckin lunatic landed in .. ended up with 4 police cars out to my house .. ma's gonna be well impressed when she gets back and talks to the neighbours! :lol:
  • Options
    Not much planned. I'm in St Albans and going back home on Sunday night. Will probably go shopping and maybe spend some birthday money. Might meet up with a friend in London.
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    in the process of cleaning up the house after a maaaaad party last night .. ive mopped the place twice and its still stinkin :( anyone good at cleaning?

some fuckin lunatic landed in .. ended up with 4 police cars out to my house .. ma's gonna be well impressed when she gets back and talks to the neighbours! :lol:

Ha, good night then I take it? :lol:
  • Options
    Went bowling with work last night and was got the wooden spoon. :D Pretended to work today, and will be living on pro plus and sorting my room out this weekend. Saving my pennies for the very busy August I have coming up.
  • Options
    Well I'll be at home doing nothing because our car is getting fixed. :grump:
  • Options
    I had a reunion meal with old friends last night then went out for some drinks. I also realised all the bars here are shite.

I dont have anything planned for today. Its Frasier day on one of the Paramount channels so i can see myself sitting infront of that all day.
  • Options
    Wellll, I'd assumd this weekend would be boring, but apparently I'm off out tonight :D Suits me, even if there is some Page 3 competition in our local club :grump: So it'll be packed full of skinny good looking girls. Ick.

Tomorrow, I'm starting packing for my holiday. I don't go til Friday but I don't care :D
  • Options
    Last night went to a party, got in a real bad mood and came home.
    Tonight have absolutely NO IDEA what im gonna do yet, might see Dickhead number 4 but that depends on what hes up to.
    I have no money left now until tuesday which is so bleak !
  • Options
    Last night went on a pub crawl and today feeling extremely rough. Going to a bbq tonight and attempting to clear out my room for the rest of the weekend and trying to find places to put all the shit I've brought back from uni!
  • Options
    I might go to the ABC tonight for a change, just get good old fashioned drunk. I've had a stinker of a day. Fucking banks.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Fucking banks.

tell me about it. wasn't sent a new cheque book so tried to order one but it wouldn't let me as there was a problem changing my account from a route 21 to an account for over 22 year olds and they nearly had to give me a whole new account. then when they could order me one i said that my old cheque books had all said lucy whereas the bank card for it said lucinda so could i have my name changed to lucinda on my cheque book. got a new one, said lucy so asked again and yet again it said lucy. so i went back and they said they'd have to take both cheque books off me and report them as lost/stolen and send me another. still not had one! went in yesterday and she said i'll probably get 2 more before i get one saying lucinda. grr.
  • Options
    tell me about it. wasn't sent a new cheque book so tried to order one but it wouldn't let me as there was a problem changing my account from a route 21 to an account for over 22 year olds and they nearly had to give me a whole new account. then when they could order me one i said that my old cheque books had all said lucy whereas the bank card for it said lucinda so could i have my name changed to lucinda on my cheque book. got a new one, said lucy so asked again and yet again it said lucy. so i went back and they said they'd have to take both cheque books off me and report them as lost/stolen and send me another. still not had one! went in yesterday and she said i'll probably get 2 more before i get one saying lucinda. grr.

Yeahhhdddc xcmnkosji
  • Options
    Yeahhhdddc xcmnkosji

Pished already?

I'm still dying from last night, first few drinks tonight are gonna be rough.
  • Options
    bit hungover from a few last nite, going to the beach now, that should wipe my hangover away.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Pished already?

I'm still dying from last night, first few drinks tonight are gonna be rough.

Hahahaha, no my wireless keyboard and mouse needed new batteries, know? :razz:

Shall be getting pished soon, Blue Nun and MD20/20 oh yeaaah!
  • Options
    It feels so wrong being in on a Saturday night. Even a pub would make me happy. I have Jamesons though.
  • Options
    Nothing so far, Am slightly deaf (still) from having ablocked ear.:(
  • Options
    Hahahaha, no my wireless keyboard and mouse needed new batteries, know? :razz:

Shall be getting pished soon, Blue Nun and MD20/20 oh yeaaah!

:D

I'm not too bad actually, just keeping the buzz going like. Keep er lit. :thumb: