Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mushrooms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does any1 know where a gd place 2 pick them in glasgow area/west scotland once the time comes?? fancy an acid trip but just 2 much of a 'chemical' feel 2 it for me, fucks me up for days!

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Sharing this sort of information isn't what the Boards are here for. Mushrooms in their picked form are illegal, as you likely know, and in the eyes of the law telling you where to find a supply is comparable to introducing you to a dealer. Its a stretch, I know, but as it isn't in the spirit of the Boards, can I suggest you look for the information somewhere else on the internet?
  • Options
    If you are going to do this go with someone who knows what they are doing, there arent many mushrooms which will do you very serious harm, but there are some, and there are quite a few which will give you very nasty gut ache.
  • Options
    yea best bets to get someone who knows the score to go with you

high up and grassy seems to work best for me, but wouldn't want to go into detail, cant be upsetting aunty jade now can we :D .. you should be able to google decent info!

mushie season .. not too long now :yum:
  • Options
    when does the musshie season start?!
  • Options
    Seems crazy that something growing naturally can be illegal if you pick it...
  • Options
    Seems crazy that something growing naturally can be illegal if you pick it...

Its illegal full stop, if you have it growing on your land then technically you could face a 'production of a class A drug with intent to supply' charge.
  • Options
    -kenny- wrote: »
    What a big load of bollocks, the government should make laws more apprehensible and a lot less vague

Also how the fuck would a judge possibly go about prosecuting someone with this? The mushrooms are wild ffs

If they put a clause in it about them being wild then people would have had a defence in court, which is exactly what they didnt want. Its a stupid law badly written, what did you expect?

Having them growing on your farm is now the same as crack - makes sense doesnt it.
  • Options
    it winds me up the fuck :banghead:

and craicjunkie.. usually mid september until the start of november.. depends on how far in land you are iirc :thumb:
  • Options
    Suppose you couldn't expect any less

Arseholes

What makes it more of a farce is the government admitted openly that they wouldnt be making any real efforts to enforce this law, that they wouldnt be checking on wild mushrooms and that its not a police priority - yet they made it Class A!
  • Options
    They had to make it class A otherwise it would have shown up the system as stupid, if it was anything other than Class A then questions would be asked as to why LSD and MDMA are there.
  • Options
    budda wrote: »
    They had to make it class A otherwise it would have shown up the system as stupid, if it was anything other than Class A then questions would be asked as to why LSD and MDMA are there.

Did shrooms used to be legal?

Also, when the government put drugs in to classes, what are the reasons they give for drugs such as mushrooms acid and MDMA being classed as class A ?

Was ket made class C becuase it is addictive ? - there haven't been any deaths from K have there?
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »

Also, when the government put drugs in to classes, what are the reasons they give for drugs such as mushrooms acid and MDMA being classed as class A ?

Was ket made class C becuase it is addictive ? - there haven't been any deaths from K have there?

Mushrooms in their natural state (fresh) used to be legal, if I remember right this was based on a test case where a picker said that they had picked the wrong ones by mistake - though that may be a myth.

They havent really ever given a decent reason other than they are very dangerous.

No, they made it class C because there was some things in the media about it, it had little to nothing to do with risk or harm. It is of course addictive and people have OD'd from it but its rare, definitely rare to OD on it alone but it doesnt mix well with other depressants.
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »

fuck yea!

those were the days .. imported straight from the netherlands.. all you could eat buffet for weeks :love:
  • Options
    Mushrooms in their natural state (fresh) used to be legal, if I remember right this was based on a test case where a picker said that they had picked the wrong ones by mistake - though that may be a myth.

They havent really ever given a decent reason other than they are very dangerous.

No, they made it class C because there was some things in the media about it, it had little to nothing to do with risk or harm. It is of course addictive and people have OD'd from it but its rare, definitely rare to OD on it alone but it doesnt mix well with other depressants.

Oh right, ta.
  • Options
    when does the musshie season start?!

anyone??:nervous: :no: :)
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    and craicjunkie.. usually mid september until the start of november.. depends on how far in land you are iirc :thumb:

open your eyes boyo ;)
  • Options
    Haven't done them yet but I will be up for doing them if I come across any ... even though I hate normal mushrooms *bleurgh* especially fried they stink !
  • Options
    Cut them up small and flush them down like you would with tablets

could i not cover them in something yummy like chocolate ? or is it better to just drop like you would a pill ?
  • Options
    eugh no dont mix it with chocolate.. either make them into mushroom tea (with water under 80 degrees or you'll start ruining your trippy stuff) or break them into bits and swallow with water (like a tablet)

another easy way if you have the time is to dry them (again being careful with the temperature) and powder them.. get a piece of paper and fold it into a 'V' shape and funnel it into your mouth and gulp down with water! one of the easier ways to eat em

ive tried it loads of different ways and those are defo the best.. don't bother mixing with food because the taste and texture of the mushrooms is absolutely discusting .. and with the extra food in your mouth it just prolongs it!

mushrooms are a good buzz but defo up there with the most discusting drugs to ingest
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    eugh no dont mix it with chocolate.. either make them into mushroom tea (with water under 80 degrees or you'll start ruining your trippy stuff) or break them into bits and swallow with water (like a tablet)

another easy way if you have the time is to dry them (again being careful with the temperature) and powder them.. get a piece of paper and fold it into a 'V' shape and funnel it into your mouth and gulp down with water! one of the easier ways to eat em

ive tried it loads of different ways and those are defo the best.. don't bother mixing with food because the taste and texture of the mushrooms is absolutely discusting .. and with the extra food in your mouth it just prolongs it!

mushrooms are a good buzz but defo up there with the most discusting drugs to ingest

Mushroom tea :yuck: ?!!

Im not too sure about these shrooms now might be bearable if i was drunk but not sober !
  • Options
    aye you dont drink the tea for enjoyment .. a few big gulps and the whole process is over and done with .. id make tea with freshly picked ones before attempting to eat them.. all slimey and euggh

just bang in 2 or 3 peppermint teabags and about 10 sugars lol .. its like makin your own wee witches potion :D .. tastes - earthy? - but is bearable .. used to do it at the end of a session on e's .. brought a load of strange and startling sensations at about 6 in the mornin .. good stuff!!
  • Options
    Fuck that, whenever I took shrooms I just shoved them down me whole.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Makign a brew is the way to do liberty caps.
    Boil them up and then strain them into a mug. They can boiled up and strained more than once too.

Always found it the best way to do libetry caps.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    They can boiled up and strained more than once too.

very true and something a lot of people overlook :D
  • Options
    If you bent down and ate them off the ground like a cow, would that be illegal?
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    If you bent down and ate them off the ground like a cow, would that be illegal?

Yes.
  • Options
    is a trip on LSD/Shroom similar to that on a heavy Ketamine sesh?
  • Options
    MancDan wrote: »
    is a trip on LSD/Shroom similar to that on a heavy Ketamine sesh?

No, LSD/mushrooms are halluciogens where as ketamine is a dissasiative (which I can never spell).
  • Options
    Eating them on food is nasty!

I tried chopping them up really small and putting loads in a pot noodle, I was gagging on every mouth full! lol

boiling them up or drying them out are the best ways.

If you have the time, once they are dried powder them and fill up 00 gel caps.
  • Options
    No, LSD/mushrooms are halluciogens where as ketamine is a dissasiative (which I can never spell).

When its something you've not experienced before, it can be quite alarming. All that Ketamine the other day was a very strange experience! I felt slightly unprepared for it, and a little out of control/my depth. The difference to other drugs I'd taken is stark!

If you've ever seen 'the acid house,' the last thing I want to be, is in the state that guy dropping super mario's is. Can you ever be prepared for its effects? can you control yourself? Does mind take control over matter?