Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Schmoking!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How are yo uallergic? Thats shitty... though not so much that its better without. I'm curious ;)
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,088 Master Poster
    my_name wrote: »
    How are yo uallergic? Thats shitty... though not so much that its better without. I'm curious ;)

I came out in blotches and was itchy where the patches were.
    I have heard it may have been the strength of the nicotine was too high and I should go onto a lower dosage but we will see how I go for now! :)
    Bunnie wrote: »
    Just to let you know I am now on day 4! I am allergic to the patches, so I am trying without, and it seems to be easier without them which is a bit odd!

Good luck Bunny. You will get times when your dying for a cigerette, but just keep in mind how many days you have been without, and just keep trying for one more day. Before you know it, the cravings will be gone.

:thumb:
    Bunnie wrote: »
    I came out in blotches and was itchy where the patches were.
    I have heard it may have been the strength of the nicotine was too high and I should go onto a lower dosage but we will see how I go for now! :)

My dad was the same, but for him it was the glue they use.