Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fucking Weekend Thread!!!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lame weekend for me. Tonight is a quiet one with the tv. Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut and having an argument with my letting agency, then my mate is coming round in the evening for Doctor Who and girly chat time. Sunday I have no plans :(
  • Options
    Worked today will do bugger all this weekend me thinks.
  • Options
    tomorrow i'm off to pride to be a big dyke...and meet suzy the lesbian love goddess, who a few people have met before, and then sunday i'm doing the washing and tidying my flat, and then meeting up with the ex for a meal...and to hear about his weekends exploits...hmmm
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote: »
    I'm going to the day event...
    They have moved it to Kingscross now but it still has a good line up.

Yeah, so I saw, How come they moved it?
    We wanted to go to the day event too but it was like 65 quid for both tickets.
  • Options
    Tonight not up to much as I'm skint.

Tomorrow of to some forest to see The Feeling play. Not a particularly huge fan but in a random way that album brought me and three other mates together so one of them booked us tickets. Most live music is good by me though.

Then Sunday it's all work work work, and maybes pop down the pub in the evening. If not, I have some housework needs doing :grump:
  • Options
    Rave tonight. Oh yes! :thumb:
  • Options
    my weekend started on Tuesday as I am off work for two weeks which is great :D

going to see Metallica next weekend and Machine Head are supporting so will be great! :D:D
  • Options
    *with apologies to the legendary cartoon characters in advance*
    The same as we do every weekend, Pinky - try to take over the world!

Alright, maybe not. Saturday, I will be working from 9am-6pm in the arcade. The park is full of the Irish and the Scots at the moment, so doubtless I'll spend the entire day dealing with those different banknotes they bring with them. (I doubt anywhere else in Wales would take the polymer fivers from the Northern Bank somehow) I'm not sure what I'll be doing in the evening. I know that a work colleague's last day is tomorrow, so there will probably a party where I end up getting legless. Those guys in the arcades are such a bad influence on me!

Sunday, if I'm not recovering from yet another hangover, I'll be doing nothing.
  • Options
    :grump: My weekend got cut short! I wasn't even on the chuffing guest list. All done up to the nines for NOWT! I bought 4 pills for nowt, but keeping 'em for TITP as well as my fags.

Hey ho, early night methinks.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Hey ho, early night methinks.
    What? You can't do that! It's your patriotic duty not to do that, 1983. I mean, just imagine people's reaction. Glaswegians everywhere will be completely confused as to why their city is so quiet tonight... :p
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    What? You can't do that! It's your patriotic duty not to do that, 1983. I mean, just imagine people's reaction. Glaswegians everywhere will be completely confused as to why their city is so quiet tonight... :p

Haha, there's gobbier redheads in Glasgow than me. :razz:
  • Options
    Haha, there's gobbier redheads in Glasgow than me. :razz:
    I'd better not dare step foot in Glasgow, then. :p
  • Options
    God, I love the people I work with.

We were all gonna go out after work, but nobody could be arsed. Until me, my mate Patrick and Sarah-Jane from my work (wee 30 something lassie I work with - SUCH a good laugh) went for "quick drink at Central station after work" which turned into us all bonding SO much, SJ having four glasses of wine, puking in the toilets, missing her train to Dalry, Patrick having to jump on his last train home, SJ puking all over the barrier at Central, me feeding her water like a baby and her falling asleep beside said barrier, me getting on the train with her to Dalry with her (middle of nowhere) and meeting her hubby to take her home, and me getting a taxi home which cost the best part of 35 quid.

She got home safe and sound though, which is all I was arsed about! Only good manners to make sure girls you're out with get home OK and stuff.

Pretty drunk now.

More booze to follow tomorrow.
  • Options
    I get my house on sunday!! :hyper:
  • Options
    Just got in, preparing to collapse.
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Just got in, preparing to collapse.

Same here mate. Party all day tomorrow too, hard work this partying buzz. ;) :thumb:
  • Options
    Turns out Im home alone this weekend... just like in that movie.

/Turns the music up LOUD.
  • Options
    Mish! My pill dealer's phone isn't ringing! He knew I was going raving tonight and wanted to meet him aswell.

I'll have to try and sort some out in the rave.
  • Options
    Oh wow I had such a good night. :D Me and my best friend went out to Goodgreef, got there at 12.30 and no-one was being let in unless you had tickets. We didn't have tickets! so we were just about to go when 2 lads say they have 2 spare tickets! So we get in and I asked if they knew where to get pills from and they said they would sprinkle some MDMA in our drinks and gave us 2 pills for free! They were such lovely lads, we stayed together all night :D
    Then they dropped us off at the after-club and this girl I met in the toilets shared her pill with me. Fun times :D
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Oh wow I had such a good night. :D Me and my best friend went out to Goodgreef, got there at 12.30 and no-one was being let in unless you had tickets. We didn't have tickets! so we were just about to go when 2 lads say they have 2 spare tickets! So we get in and I asked if they knew where to get pills from and they said they would sprinkle some MDMA in our drinks and gave us 2 pills for free! They were such lovely lads, we stayed together all night :D
    Then they dropped us off at the after-club and this girl I met in the toilets shared her pill with me. Fun times :D

Ah bless.
  • Options
    lol eff off :razz:
  • Options
    urrggghhh my weekend is being really crap - though i bought a new dress i can't afford and i look all hippy like

arrghhg its getting crapper the husband has discoverd road wars is on all evening and i have to stay in and watch it - ggrrrrr
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Same here mate. Party all day tomorrow too, hard work this partying buzz. ;) :thumb:

Oooo Eeeerr. Not for me mate, i never did collapse too much x to sleep - now i feel like a fooking zombie. Could not handle more shenanigans....not till tomorra anyway!
  • Options
    Could not handle more shenanigans....not till tomorra anyway!

Story of my life...!
  • Options
    Story of my life...!

Yeh man, its worse when its like midnight on a saturday and you wanna be out raving, but ya body wont follow. Hope i'm not getting old!
  • Options
    Yeh man, its worse when its like midnight on a saturday and you wanna be out raving, but ya body wont follow. Hope i'm not getting old!

Nah, just your body taking a beating! I've been quite lucky since I've not had a job, I've not tanned it nearly as much or had the want to.

But it'll start up again once I get the taste back next weeked at T In The Park, ooYEAH.

:hyper:
  • Options
    Nah, just your body taking a beating! I've been quite lucky since I've not had a job, I've not tanned it nearly as much or had the want to.

But it'll start up again once I get the taste back next weeked at T In The Park, ooYEAH.

Lol yeh !

July's gonna be messy for me, i've got:

Industrial Resolution 6 & 7th
    Wakestock 20th & 21st
    Global Gathering 27th & 28th.

I can imagine the comedown.....more importantly i can imagine the rushes!!

Woooo bring on July.

TITP ? - jealous man Babyshambles are there aren't they .
  • Options

DAMN SKIPPY!

I've got TITP, Indian Summer and since I got my new job if I can get the time off for it as well Reading Festival. :thumb:

WHEEEEEEEEEE!
  • Options
    Lol yeh !

July's gonna be messy for me, i've got:

Industrial Resolution 6 & 7th
    Wakestock 20th & 21st
    Global Gathering 27th & 28th.

I can imagine the comedown.....more importantly i can imagine the rushes!!

Woooo bring on July.

Bring on global man!!!
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Bring on global man!!!