Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fucking Weekend Thread!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The weekend started on wednesday people, fucking wednesday!

Wednesday night we all went round my mates free house and spent the night getting pilled up on these crazy purple dolphins and drunk in his AMAZING, ORGASMIC JACCUZI/HOT TUB!!

Had about 2 hours sleep before work at 12...I then went pretty much straight from work to Brighton to go clubbing and get pissed on loads of random FREE shots because I used to date one of the girls who worked at this club.
I am now home and pissed as fuck, with work again tomorrow at 12! Weeeeey, then I've got Friday night to chill before heading up to London on saturday for the...

WildChild Outside Aftershow Party!!! Which is a sick rave with Sy, Hixxy, Styles, MC Sharkey, MC Wotsee and more in the Hardcore room, and Andy C, Hype, MC Eksman, MC IC3 and more in the d'n'b' room!! Need to get some more pills sorted for this aswell...
LOVE IT!!!! What you guys up to this weekend?

Comments

• Options
    Dentists in about an hour, work after that, piss up after work.

Tomorrow I'm going and getting pissed too.

I'm full of the cold though, which might scupper things :grump:
  • Options
    It's the other half's birthday this weekend so we'll be up to lots of good things- and i have a weekend off WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so excited. AND I'm getting my hair coloured tomorrow so yes, it's all good really
  • Options
    I'm full of cold, and taking my 18 on my Scouts to Centenary camp this weekend. It's looking to be very very wet :(
  • Options
    A quiet one at Chez Rubber as i'm going out next weekend so need to save me pennies up.
  • Options
    Today I have a prep interview for my weekend interview, then my mate's popping over to make a checklist for TITP.

Tonight I was on the guestlist for Pressure at The Arches but I have my proper interview tomorrow and want to be fresh faced for that. :grump:

Saturday avvo will consist of me baking probably, and applying for jobs and that.

Sunday I may go to Optimo for one final hurrah before TITP but I doubt it.
  • Options
    A bit of a quiet one this weekend. End of the month so pennies are low, plus I have a stinking cold.

On Saturday I am going to make some big decisions about my future. Not quite sure how I will do that, but it will probably involve making a list of all my options and then randomly picking one. I am sick of the 9 to 5 life and want to make the most of being young while I have no commitments.

My bf is coming round Saturday night and we're doing something. No idea what, and it will end up being me deciding.

Then on Sunday I am going to the black country living museum :yippe: to eat old fashioned fish and chips and look at piglets and horses and go on a canal boat type things. It's set to rain though so might try to buy a kagoul type thing. :cool:
  • Options
    Hmmm, actually, my weekend started early as well - my cat had kittens yesterday so i had a load of visitors last night come to coo at the babies :D And then my boyfriend got home at 1am and spilled curry all over our bed, which made me a little angry.

Tonight i'm driving down to London with a carload of crap to take back to mum's, stopping off at my friend's house and having a girly chat. Tomorrow i'm decorating my bedroom then going to a school reunion in the evening. Sunday i'm pottering about, driving back to Norwich and then going out for dinner for a friend's birthday (i suppose i ought to buy her a birthday present at some point as well). All good fun :)
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »

Then on Sunday I am going to the black country living museum :yippe: to eat old fashioned fish and chips and look at piglets and horses and go on a canal boat type things. It's set to rain though so might try to buy a kagoul type thing. :cool:

I went to a black country museum in the midlands when I was young, probably the same one.
  • Options
    Hmmm, actually, my weekend started early as well - my cat had kittens yesterday

Pics please :)
  • Options
    Well I was meant to be having 50 people to a joint birthday/housewarming bbq tomorrow but have had to postpone it due to the weather (not a happy bunny :()

So instead I am going to try and arrange my husbands early birthday present which is to go and have a consultation with the tattoo artist he wants to do his tattoo... was meant to do that in 3 weeks time but that is the new date for the bbq! Typical!

Apart from that I reckon a fair bit of a drinking as our friend heading back to Oz next week... hopefully seeing a friend and also test driving some possible company cars...

Busy busy busy!
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Pics please :)

Will do - my computer at home is a bit on teh fucked side, so when i get back to mum's i'll upload them onto her computer :)

They're so cute! She had 4 - three ginger and one calico.
  • Options
    Awww bless. :)
  • Options
    I have a week off next week so I'll simply be drinking all weekend. Lots.
  • Options
    The start of my weekend has started with the boring task of packing my stuff away to be taken home..whoop...
    Then popping to Canterbury tomorrow to see my bro and fiance(i have never met her so this should be fun!!) with the added bonus of seeing my bf for the first time in weeks! yay! :-D
    back to the packing.......
  • Options
    I'm heading up to Nottingham later if the weather improves. Staying in tonight I think, then going shopping for a new suit tomorrow and going out in the evening. Sunday chilling and applying for jobs if I get round to it...
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    The weekend started on wednesday people, fucking wednesday!

Wednesday night we all went round my mates free house and spent the night getting pilled up on these crazy purple dolphins and drunk in his ... HOT TUB!!

Had about 2 hours sleep before work at 12...I then went pretty much straight from work to Brighton to go clubbing and get pissed on loads of random FREE shots ...
    I am now home and pissed as fuck, with work again tomorrow at 12! Weeeeey, then I've got Friday night to chill before heading up to London on saturday for the...

WildChild Outside Aftershow Party!!! Need to get some more pills sorted for this aswell...

Pill'ed, as he will be when he is 24 ... :lol:

iggy.jpg
    What you guys up to this weekend?

Resting and recovering from reading what you will be doing this weekend ... :p
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    It is my leaving do tonight, so drunken sniffles all round.

Tomorrow I have to sort out a friend's birthday present, see another friend and go to a different friend's house in the evening.

Sunday I am seeing some more friends, but no idea doing what or where.

This sort of pattern continues until next Thursday when I finally leave!
  • Options
    Ive been invited to a party tomorrow night but i still dont know what im doing for the most part.
  • Options
    -kenny- wrote: »
    For the first weekend for a looonnng time I think I'm gona have to do absolutely feck all :(

Isn't that the idea of weekends?! :D
  • Options
    Hmmph. I'm working all weekend. Infact working 6 days in a row since Wednesday. Am going out for a meal tonight though.
  • Options
    seeing a good friend who happens to be an ex for pool

sunday......not sure! maybe gym or friends or both.
  • Options
    Tonight doing fuck all.

Saturday - looking for a job.

Sunday - be lazy during the day then drink during the night.
  • Options
    Going to Los Angeles on monday for 2 months so going all out mad this weekend, going to a local rave tonight and then see where it goes from there.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Today I have a prep interview for my weekend interview, then my mate's popping over to make a checklist for TITP.

Guess waat. My best friend who writes for The Skinny music magazine is interviewing Interpol at T in the Park. He's currently wetting himself with excitement!
  • Options
    At the boyfriends tonight to watch Waynes World lol. Hmm no plans as yet for tomorrow avvo but working 5-10 tomorrow night and sunday 11-4. So fun fun fun.
  • Options
    WildChild Outside Aftershow Party!!! Which is a sick rave with Sy, Hixxy, Styles, MC Sharkey, MC Wotsee and more in the Hardcore room, and Andy C, Hype, MC Eksman, MC IC3 and more in the d'n'b' room!! Need to get some more pills sorted for this aswell...
    LOVE IT!!!! What you guys up to this weekend?

I'm going to the day event...
    They have moved it to Kingscross now but it still has a good line up.
  • Options
    Getting clean rotto. :thumb:
  • Options
    Goin back t Wales
  • Options
    Having a girlie night tonight in house with LOADS of VODKA. Then have a well deserved lie in tomorrow then shopping and then more drink on the night time.

GOD i love my weekends. Abit skint since coming back from Malia so not actually out this weekend but i'll still have a laugh. Out next weekend tho woo-hoo ;)
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    Guess waat. My best friend who writes for The Skinny music magazine is interviewing Interpol at T in the Park. He's currently wetting himself with excitement!

Ugh, I hate your pal. But that's heavy exciting! Good on him. :)

My weekend got better as I was offered a job, start on Monday!

Plus got new specs which should have cost 75 squid for 15 for T in The Park and I get to go to Pressure tonight!

Hooray!

And one of my mates is home for New YOIK!

Hooray!
    HOORAY!