Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

big breasts v small breasts

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My boobs were like a very small 34B, almost A, then within 2 months on microgynon 30 they've shot up to like a 36C and still going. It's weird, cos they are big to me but not to others.
    *shrugs*
  • Options
    Aha, that's like the opposite of me.

People seem to think mine are really big.
    I know they're not tiny, but to me they aren't big. :/
    Apparently I'm just 'used to them'.
  • Options
    smellycat wrote: »
    Well C isn't exactly small, it's average.

The average, AFAIK, is now a 36D.

I think small breasts look better, and are probably my preference, but then the wife's got big boobs so go figure.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Looking in M&S' bra range scares me.

:yes: agreed! In our shop they're right at the front of the store as well so I see them everytime i walk past :nervous:

Personally I think about a C is nice, but then I'm not really whinging about my 32B's. I'm always going to think big boobs look a bit nicer though, because grass is always greener on the other side and all that.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    The average, AFAIK, is now a 36D.

I think small breasts look better, and are probably my preference, but then the wife's got big boobs so go figure.
    AFAIK it's a C.
    :/
  • Options
    Big if you can carry them off, one of my exes was one size off Jordan's :love:
  • Options

Someone send me over gallons of your water. How unfair. Time just told me the U.S. average has gone from a 34B to a 36C. How much unfunner is that :p
  • Options
    Stargalaxy is a great fan of women's breasts. Indeed, he is sometimes jealous that he does not have a pair himself. Though I believe every man is familiar with that feeling. Last year, I read a story in the newspapers confirming that British women's breasts are getting larger. Apparently, they are now an average 36C. In all of 2006, I think that was the best news story. There should have been massive celebrations in the streets of London. Parades should have been held around the country to show the world that, when it comes to boobs, British women have the very best!

When it comes to breasts, I love just about all of them. They don't just look great, but they're wonderful to touch, to play with, etc etc. (I really do need a girlfriend...) The only type I don't like are absolutely massive ones that are all saggy. Actually, make that two. The absolute worst are ones that have seen huge amounts of silicone go into them.

That said, I have no problem with women going under the knife. I know one girl who's had implants put in to take her boobs up to a 36C. They looked phenomenal and were just as much fun to touch. :naughty:
    my_name wrote: »
    Someone send me over gallons of your water. How unfair. Time just told me the U.S. average has gone from a 34B to a 36C. How much unfunner is that :p
    Women in the USA having bigger breasts is only ever good news!
  • Options
    don't like huge ones. average is about right. wouldn't say no to either tho.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    :sour: @ StarGalaxy
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    :sour: @ Stargalaxy
    Thanks, I knew you'd hate it. :p
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Stargalaxy is a great fan of women's breasts

Referring to yourself in the "third person" should bring an automatic ban...
  • Options
    The average breast size in the UK is between 36C to 34E compared
    This is probably why I know it as C.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Big if you can carry them off, one of my exes was one size off Jordan's :love:
    lol, i'd love those.
  • Options
    Aha, I too am a huge fan of breasts.
    boobs = winnnn
  • Options
    Buxom > athletic.
    yussssss.
  • Options
    Cleavage is better than full on boobies. :yes: Cleavage is sexy.
  • Options

Let's make no bones about this. Britain has the biggest average boob size in Britain because they have more overweight people than the rest of Europe. Similarly America has more fat chicks, so it has big average boob size too.

Personally, I reckon proportion's more important than size. And since I tend to prefer smaller girls, I guess I prefer smaller breasts. If we're just talking about boobs, the ones I tend to notice are on bigger (not petite, I mean) girls, but I guess I'm not a boob man, because overall, I would still go for the petite girl every time.
  • Options
    Let's make no bones about this. Britain has the biggest average boob size in Britain because they have more overweight people than the rest of Europe. Similarly America has more fat chicks, so it has big average boob size too.

I was just saying that the average is smaller here than there so there must be something in the water/big boobs=fun... joketypething...
  • Options
    I was just saying that the average is smaller here than there so there must be something in the water/big boobs=fun... joketypething...

Oh I know, I was just trying to pop the bubble of thought (hope) it may have put in the bloke's minds that the female population is evolving into a nation of Jordans.
  • Options
    lol.
    the overweight = bigger boobs things isn't always true.

my friend is huge + has no tits.
    lol.
  • Options
    Oh I know, I was just trying to pop the bubble of thought (hope) it may have put in the bloke's minds that the female population is evolving into a nation of Jordans.

Way to go there ;)

I once saw a woman sitting at a resturant who's tits were so big she rested her arms on them. (She also had to weigh a good 400 ;))
  • Options
    i was a 32aa very small very unhappy, i had a boob job and am now a 32B/C and i love them a full handfull :)
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    :sour: @ StarGalaxy

Hes just jealous he doesnt have any of his own. :lol:

I like my boobs. They suit my body shape.
  • Options
    For me, if she has short hair - then I like small ones. Long hair - I like big ones.
  • Options
    nostalgia wrote: »
    For me, if she has short hair - then I like small ones. Long hair - I like big ones.

thats a bit random?!

also, why is a 36C equal to a 34D? i just read that in this thread and im confused :|
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    The average, AFAIK, is now a 36D..

Isn't that because people are getting fatter.. because it correlates with the increasing dress size too.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Isn't that because people are getting fatter.. because it correlates with the increasing dress size too.

I hope not! I'd like to think I'm not fat, hehe.

It probably is though and the fact that people get boob jobs nowadays.
  • Options
    I hope not! I'd like to think I'm not fat, hehe.

It probably is though and the fact that people get boob jobs nowadays.

Well I knew someone would come along and say that big boobs doesn't eqal big boobs and I know it doesn't. But women in the UK are getting fatter so thats probably why boob size is getting bigger. If I put on a stone my boobs would be bigger.
This discussion has been closed.