Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

big breasts v small breasts

1235»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I <3 big boobs. Besides, I've only had two girlfriends, and both had DDs, so I can't complain. Well, I could complain, because I don't have either set to play with anymore, but oh well.
    Stargalaxy was a great fan of women's breasts when this first came about, and he still is today. :naughty:
    if your showin some cleavage cars stop for you to cross the road iv discovered...
    Absolutely. Though if she doesn't smile back at me or thank me somehow, I'll run the bitch over. :p
    I tend to avoid going out showing any cleavage unless I am with my boyfriend or in a club/bar. It just attracts too much unwanted attention otherwise.
    my boobs are 34D and i hate em!!

not so much because of the size - thats fine - just theyre not.. perky. whatosever.
    am really self consious because of them and there is no way in HELL id ever ever ever go braless.

before i lost weight about 2 years ago they were 36d and nice, then went down to 32D and now im a 34. i have about 30 bras (yes, im a bra hoarder :p) and none fit because theyre all 32's!! GRR soo annoying
    Im a 32F .... and before anyone says it ....yes i am serious....and its natural. But i hated mine til i got my nipples pierced 3 weeks ago now.... the piercings make them look smaller and makes my nipples look that little bit bigger......not saying thats the way to go if u dont like ur big boobs but it worked for me!!!!
    middle sized, not to big not to small!
    but more big than small!
    small 32 b , but never with enlargements - girls who go for that are not right in the head imo
    hi

i like handfull boobs
    No preference at all! I'm a ass guy:D
    I hate this thread so much, I thought it had died a while ago !
    I bet anyone with a boob fetist searching for sites on boobs will come across this thread and feel the need to post.
    everyone has their own likes.
    ive got massive ones-sometimes I like 'em, sometimes they are well annoying. My bloke likes them tho...
    about time we get some photographical evidence about your claims. Y'all might very well just be lying to get internet-fame.
This discussion has been closed.