Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

question

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote: »
    My mates and I used to frequent forest car parks (of which there are hundreds) for a smoke when we were younger, and It's fair to say there are plenty of others who visit these spots for other 'activities'.

not the same as wanking at someone in the street though is it.
  • Options
    not the same as wanking at someone in the street though is it.

If they came would they be fined for littering as well ?
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    If they came would they be fined for littering as well?
    And where would the warden stick the notice? I daren't contemplate it...
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »
    Yeah, hilarious. Only a man would find it funny. Would it be funny if a small child saw?

Well the small child probably would find it rather bemusing as I doubt they would know what was going on.

Yes I am a man and yes, I think I would probably find it quite funny. Thank you for stating the obvious and telling me what I already know.
  • Options
    Well the small child probably would find it rather bemusing as I doubt they would know what was going on.

Yes I am a man and yes, I think I would probably find it quite funny. Thank you for stating the obvious and telling me what I already know.

Could you be any more patronising? There is page after page here of females saying this has happened to them and it upset them. I just find it sad that people find it funny.

There's a big difference between someone having a wank in a bush where they don't think anyone is around (although it's still pretty pathetic and illegal) and a dirty old man pulling himself off while looking at/in the company of girls/young women. Maybe if it happened to someone you cared about you would find it less amusing.
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »
    old man pulling himself off while looking at/in the company of girls/young women.
    he wasn't that old actually. and yes there was a young girl there too tho' i have no idea what the hell she thought.
  • Options
    alright fair enough if it's happened in front of children then that's really not good, and I'd agree with everyone saying you should report it because of what people like that go on to do, but at the same time I'm not sure in itself it's that big a deal.

I'm a girl, it's happened to me and I found it funny because it's just so pathetic. There's no point letting some dirty old perv get to you :)
  • Options
    alright fair enough if it's happened in front of children then that's really not good, and I'd agree with everyone saying you should report it because of what people like that go on to do, but at the same time I'm not sure in itself it's that big a deal.

I'm a girl, it's happened to me and I found it funny because it's just so pathetic. There's no point letting some dirty old perv get to you :)
    yeh leave the perverts to it. who cares if we or our children don't want to see that in the middle of the street. and who cares if by letting them go on unawares to the police that they might go on to other things.
  • Options
    On a hen weekend in Spain last year, we saw a guy in the middle of the day on a busy street with his trousers and pants round his ankle openly pleasuring himself, we had already had a few ( with it being a hen night ) and we heckled him ( there were lots of us so we obviously felt brave ) lets just say he didnt get to his special moment !!
  • Options
    I'm a girl, it's happened to me and I found it funny because it's just so pathetic.
    it didn't make you feel dirty or disgusted in any way then?!
    i mean at first i was like WTF??!! - lasted about 2 secs. then i started feeling horrible and just wanted to get away... then i felt like i wanted to hit everything in sight, i even cried. - are you going to tell me thats stupid? - it was really sick although at the same time it did cross my mind that i should see it as 'something or nothing' and just ignore it - that was impossible though, and may be thats just me, but it really shouldn't have happened!
  • Options
    no of course I'm not going to tell you that's stupid, everyone will react differently and I can understand that it might - and obviously has - got to you. I'm not trying to denigrate that feeling at all, I'm just saying that in my experience that's not the way I felt.

And Lipsy if you read the first paragraph you quoted there I said that it IS really bad if it's in front of children and that I WOULD agree with all the advice about going to the police because as people have said people who do that kind of thing may well go on to do worse. So I'm not sure what the problem is.