Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

question

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I remember seeing a tramp jacking off outside a prostitutes window in the red light district in Amsterdam at night... a couple of henchy black guys wearing suits and sun glasses soon took care of him though...
  • Options
    Seriously though, how can you not know that's illegal?
  • Options
    Seriously though, how can you not know that's illegal?

I think the poster came across that way in order to express their disbelief. I believe :chin: Chill out! Stop being so seriously obnoxious. Theres no need.

Some weirdo's out there ain't there. I remember on the back of a bus. Some guy jacked up heroin right in front of me.

Clearly, not full shillings.
  • Options
    I think we've gathered that that kinda comment doesnt give any valid advice to the situation at all...
  • Options
    nelly_bar wrote: »
    I think we've gathered that that kinda comment doesnt give any valid advice to the situation at all...

But what do you need advice about? Somebody jacked off on you...so what. Get over it. Weird things happen at random times. If all of you have this attitude toward things, you'll drive yourselves crazy.
  • Options
    To be frank bunny, I'd suggest trying to justify your posting here by tomorrow morning - as it stands you seem a person who enjoys insulting other users. If you have nothing to add but abuse then I can't see why you should continue to post here.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    To be frank bunny, I'd suggest trying to justify your posting here by tomorrow morning - as it stands you seem a person who enjoys insulting other users. If you have nothing to add but abuse then I can't see why you should continue to post here.

Go ahead, delete my account. I'll just make a new one. Actually, no. I don't want to put myself amongst you fucking retards anymore. You make me want to shoot myself.
  • Options
    Go ahead, delete my account. I'll just make a new one. Actually, no. I don't want to put myself amongst you fucking retards anymore. You make me want to shoot myself.

:wave: tosser
  • Options
    You make me want to shoot myself.

Bloody drama queen :rolleyes: :D
  • Options

Just because of people on the internet? You'll let people wank over you quite merrily but people on the internet disagreeing with you makes you want to do a Kurt Cobain? You have odd priorities and a mentality rivalling a tablecloth, eh.

Plus, you're not at all 'cool' coming on the internet purely to whinge at folk and derogatise them in times of need. You're very much a complete and utter twunt infact!

Hopefully you'll see this before Jim bans you. :wave: You shan't be missed!
  • Options
    oh god oh god.. why do Americans let people like YOU have computers :'( It make people cry
  • Options
    You make me want to shoot myself.

Please do. :thumb:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    otter wrote: »
    is it illegal to masturbate in front of someone in the street?

It is, and it is governed by the sexual offences act. But it isnt a stupid question as a certain member seems to think, as it isn't common (fortunately) and therefore not known as well as say GBH charges.

I am so sorry this happened to you, it happened to a friend and me a good few years ago.

I will be honest though, it is unlikely the police will be able to do anything, but if it has really affected you, then give them a call and see what they say.

*hugs*

On a different note, I do not, nor does it seem many others, appreciate the way you have spoken to Otter, Bunny_Chunchkins. It isn't a nice experience, and these boards are here for support when users have things like this happen to them. On the assumption you are reading this and therefore have not left, I would give you one recommendation, change your attitude - because it will not be tolerated around here!
  • Options
    Just to say - probably best to move on past Chunchkins comments now - not that everyone's feelings aren't valid, but it's Otter's thread not Chunchkins.
  • Options
    Hey Otter, sorry to hear about that. Some people seem to think it's funny but it has happened to me and it's horrible.

I was 14 and a man was doing it in the bus stop while staring at me. It made me feel really dirty and upset. I would have told the police, but I had sneaked out without my parents knowing, so couldn't.

Definitely tell the police, you never know what else this man may be doing.
  • Options
    I know several people who have been wank-attacked. Once on the Bristol downs, on a Saturday afternoon, in broad daylight on the way to the zoo. It is pretty disgusting but I guess people like me would actually find it quite funny. Certainly something to discuss in the pub.
  • Options
    It is pretty disgusting but I guess people like me would actually find it quite funny.

Yeah, hilarious. Only a man would find it funny. Would it be funny if a small child saw?
  • Options

Go on then you fucking tard, see if we give a shit about your miserable existence.

Sorry Jim, had to be said...

Anyway Otter, I can't even picture that happening it's so fucked up, although as I said there was that incident in Amsterdam... but that was in the red light district at night where you have to expect the unexpected.... but in a British high street?
    Man there are some sick people out there.
  • Options
    I remember that happening at junior school in the field, a group of girls inc me saw 2 blokes doing something gross with their trousers down at the bottom of the field during breaktime..
    thankfully we were too innocent at the time to know what they were really doing, and they ran away when our headmaster came over.

Another time down an alleyway we had to use to get to school, there was a bloke asking us if we wanted to see a picture of his cock which he preceeded to show us..didnt walk down there for ages! for a 15yr old the idea of seeing even a pic of a strangers cock was frightening so I cant imagine what it was like to see a bloke masterbating in public. Hope youre ok otter
  • Options
    When I was about 12 my friend and I used to walk down to the train station every morning to go to school. One morning we walked past one of the houses... stopped a bit further down the road, looked at each other and said 'did you just see what i just saw?' - A bloke was sitting on a towl naked from the waist down at 7am on a FREEZING cold morning jacking off!!

We reported it when we got to school and ended up having to give a statement to the police - quite a scary thing for a 12 year old! Also not giggling when a policement asks you if the guy was erect or not (makes a difference to the charge apparently) was an effort!!

They never found him as it seems he didn't live at the address we gave however typically a known sex offender lived next door... however it wasn't him...

It's not a nice experience at all and should definately be reported... especially as people have said, what can start with flashing can go a lot further :(
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I can never picture people masturbating in the street.... do they just stand there in a busy high street with the trousers down, jacking off?
    hand down his trousers. you wouldn't want to picture it, 'twas sick. very very sick. although the rest of what you said was pretty accurate. i think i was in shock tbh yesterday... feel a lot better now though. :)
    katchika wrote:
    Definitely tell the police
    sorted it

thanks y'all.
  • Options
    It might be funnier then, actually.

Oh I'm gonna miss you so much! :love:
  • Options
    I saw a man masturbating outside my uni last year and I called the police. The police came round and took a statement and then came back the following week to tell me the same guy went on to sexually assault a young girl on a bus. So you see it can lead to much worse things so its always best to call the police.
  • Options
    :yes: If someone is masturbating in public then it's likely that they can go on to do much worse things.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Ballerina wrote: »
    :yes: If someone is masturbating in public then it's likely that they can go on to do much worse things.

That may be somewhat true of those that delibratley flash young girls and the like, but I have a hard time believing that the majority of people who've cracked one off in public places go onto 'much worse things'.

Having a wank in a bush does not mean you're a nonse or rapist.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    Having a wank in a bush does not mean you're a nonse or rapist.

Who does that? :eek2:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »

Bush wankers. :)
  • Options
    Sexual activity in public places is illegal, and that includes masturbation. That man could be done for indecent exposure.
    I don't want to put myself amongst you fucking retards anymore. You make me want to shoot myself.
    Feel free to.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    lipsy wrote: »

My mates and I used to frequent forest car parks (of which there are hundreds) for a smoke when we were younger, and It's fair to say there are plenty of others who visit these spots for other 'activities'.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    My mates and I used to frequent forest car parks (of which there are hundreds) for a smoke when we were younger, and It's fair to say there are plenty of others who visit these spots for other 'activities'.
    Ah yes. Like looking for badgers...