Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I am happy because...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm happy because I got loads of free beers from work, which I'm half way through drinking and feeling a bit pissed... I'm also munching on a pizza!
  • Options
    i'm happy just because i'm not in london!
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »

So for all the o2 customers on here, I'm really sorry if your voice calls cut off and handsets exploded into tiny pieces. That was my fault because I took half an hour off this morning to go to the dentist.

I'm happy because I've finally left o2! :yippe: After all the chaos they've caused me :D I just have to write to them and tell them. So they can charge me for cancelling. But I DON'T CARE. Heehee.
    EDIT: Also

- I've finally finished my goddamn course and am qualified
    - I may have a new job
    - I have new bargains from New Look
    - I get to get totally plastered on Friday night.
    - Ooh and I have money for once.

It's a good week.
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote: »
    I'm happy because I've finally left o2! :yippe: After all the chaos they've caused me :D I just have to write to them and tell them. So they can charge me for cancelling. But I DON'T CARE. Heehee.

You're not alone. My half hour dentist appointment "impacted on the business" today, so by the time I've had my hour long operation in a few weeks I don't know if they'll have any customers left by the sound of things :rolleyes:

On a happier note, I've had an hour long bitching session with my g/f/ex/special friend/partner in crime (I don't know what the script is justnow either) cause she was on a bummer, but bitching about weasel features (don't ask) seemed to perk her up a bit. Good stuff :thumb:
  • Options
    I dyed my hair again so it's all lovely and red rather than paley gingery nonsense!
  • Options
    You all make me sick! I am not happy at all so sod off with your gladness.

/grumpy bitch syndrome
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    I might be getting made redundant tommorow.

I'm fucking overjoyed. Not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edxYCXaQLaw

love love love that song. Tis in mi car, in mi walkman, in mi head, comin' out mi mouth as I hum/sing/screach(however you'd describe it)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    You've just come ?

:lol: Ok, that cheered me up!

Also you on WoW yet? If so, what servers?
  • Options
    Taken me flippin ages to get it up (ooo er missus) and running. Had to do all the updates manually.

Larking about on Steamwheedle. I don't fully understand all this realm stuff but i've been asking around Northshire for bum love but no one wants to know.

I'm the mage with the nipple clamps +3, poppers of restoration and the come to bed eyes :D
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm on lightnings blade, gah. ;p Oh well, new chars time. Not that I have 4 already.

People get annoyed when I try to sell boar tusks on the trade channel. Nubs.
  • Options
    I'm happy because the sun's out and I have an interview today for a job I'll probably get. :yippe:
  • Options
    I'm happy because I somehow made it home from a mate's birthday... oh dear I've just seen the remains of the fried chicken supper :sour:
  • Options
    I'm happy because today's thursday which means that it's almost the weekend. And i've only got two more weeks of working here :D And my cat's having kittens :D
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I am happy, but then I normally am :D

Still no job, but everything else is good!
  • Options
    I am happy because I dont have to go into my school placement today, tis last day tomorrow and because the sun is out. Yay! Oh, and I'm going to see Fantastic 4 tonight.
  • Options
    I'm happy because i have just had my LAST exam :D bring on 3 months of doing whatever i want!
  • Options
    I am happy because i've just done two stupidly easy exams that signal the end of this crappy term abroad course.

I'm even more happy because my tutors for next year have given me permission to take two modules that clash.

And I'm ecstatic that I received an email from the BBC saying I might have some of the experience needed to work for them as an interpreter/liaison for the Beijing Olympics!!
  • Options
    I'm happy cause I've taken tomorrow off (three day weekend!!) and I've got friends coming into Liverpool for a big night out. We're staying overnight in the city centre and then travelling to Manchester on Sat, having a night out there and staying at my mates place. Bit of a 'probably won't see you guys for a long time so lets go out and get very drunk....twice' weekend.
  • Options
    I'm happy because I'm really, really hungover. Which means I must have had an awesome night last night, which I did. Several beers, a pub quiz, a club and a lot of quality banter in between made for a very awesome night. Plus so many of my wonderful mates were out.

And yes Renzo, I did get lucky again :D
  • Options
    I'm happy because I'm really, really hungover. Which means I must have had an awesome night last night, which I did. Several beers, a pub quiz, a club and a lot of quality banter in between made for a very awesome night. Plus so many of my wonderful mates were out.

And yes Renzo, I did get lucky again :D

You get lucky, I get a broken jaw. Wheres the justice. :grump:
  • Options
    Renzo wrote: »
    You get lucky, I get a broken jaw. Wheres the justice. :grump:

Sorry to hear about the jaw old chap. Chin up (no pun intended :D), I'm sure there are lots of lovely ladies for you.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about the jaw old chap. Chin up (no pun intended :D), I'm sure there are lots of lovely ladies for you.

I have had three seperate women i know say they will do ANYTHING if I need it. Im yet to test this out...
  • Options
    Renzo wrote: »
    I have had three seperate women i know say they will do ANYTHING if I need it. Im yet to test this out...

Go for it. I'm sure they'd feel bad about hitting a guy with his jaws wired shut. Though it does mean you actually have to listen to them. Which normally sucks :D
  • Options
    Go for it. I'm sure they'd feel bad about hitting a guy with his jaws wired shut. Though it does mean you actually have to listen to them. Which normally sucks :D

Probably wouldnt give a second thought to a swift kick in the nuts though!
  • Options
    I'm struggling to think of anything. But I'll be starting my radio show soon which will be good experience and something in my life unrelated to work, and I have a bottle of red wine at home.

Sara, your cat is having kittens? I thought you only had kittens? Is it a teenage pregnancy?
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »
    Sara, your cat is having kittens? I thought you only had kittens? Is it a teenage pregnancy?

Yes, she's a big rampant hussy.

Basically, they're 1 tomorrow. When we took them to the vet to get 'done', he did Ninja because he was big enough but Indy's pocket sized, so he said that he didn't want to do it until she put on some weight as the anaesthetic can be difficult to administer when they're that small or something. I took her home, didn't really think about it for a while... and then she came on heat, while i was out at work. I got back and she was behaving VERY oddly, so i shut her in the house (which neither cat was particularly impressed with; they kept on headbutting the catflap!). The next day, as we left for work, she shot out between my legs and ran off into the distance.

And now she's pregnant. Grr. But also awww, i like kittens!
  • Options
    I am happy because I was allowed home early but still got paid till when I was supposed to finish :D
  • Options
    I am happy because I just had some humous, and it's just over a week until MOVING DAY.
  • Options
    I am happy because my daddy bought me some pretty shoes for my interview next week :D.
  • Options
    I am happy because I just had some humous, and it's just over a week until MOVING DAY.

I just bought humous last night. Roasted garlic. :hyper:

I am happy because I am now like KHSS :D

And how exciting about moving! That came so quickly.