Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I am happy because...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a job interview next Wednesday :D. I'm really excited :hyper:.

So I decided to make a thread where everyone tells me why they are happy today :yes:.

GOGOGO.

Comments

• Options
    I'm really happy as I'm officially a 34B and I was bought pretty undies from Marks and Sparks by me Mam. Plus I just scoffed a bag of chocolate raisins and we're now ordering in an Indian! Hooray!
  • Options
    Im happy because i discovered if i melt ice cream I can eat it while my jaw is wired shut. :thumb:
  • Options
    I'm happy because quite a few of my friends from uni have arranged to come and see me on my birthday.

Renzo, you broke your jaw?? How/when?
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    I'm happy because quite a few of my friends from uni have arranged to come and see me on my birthday.

Renzo, you broke your jaw?? How/when?

Unprovoked chav attack on Thursday night. Didnt leave hospital til Saturday.
  • Options
    i am happy because someone i really really like just asked me out for a drink, wooop!

hes yummy.
  • Options
    I'm happy beacuse I'm the least gay person on here.
  • Options
    i am happy because someone i really really like just asked me out for a drink, wooop!

hes yummy.
    Ooooooh get you :D.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote: »
    Unprovoked chav attack on Thursday night. Didnt leave hospital til Saturday.
    Shit man. That sucks. I has my jaw wired shut a few years ago, not too great is it. :(
    Invest in a blender and eat loads of mullerice, thats what i did :D

ETA: Also, icelolly sticks and those little spoons you get with baskin robin tye ice creams make good spoons for when you cant open your mouth very wide :thumb:
  • Options

well done!!

..not.
  • Options
    I'm actually quite annoyed today because I got an official discussion at work for having a dental appointment half an hour before I started, which I went through the process of properly informing my manager about and provided an appointment card and all that, and giving notice that I'd be late. Yet I "must be more aware of the impact having the cheek to arrange an emergency appointment that ate 30 minutes into my working day has had on the day to day business of o2"

So for all the o2 customers on here, I'm really sorry if your voice calls cut off and handsets exploded into tiny pieces. That was my fault because I took half an hour off this morning to go to the dentist.

But I'm a lot happier than I was yesterday. I've got Rolo cookies for a start :yum:
  • Options
    Im happy because I completed the godfather. and its my birthday next week :)
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    I'm actually quite annoyed today because I got an official discussion at work for having a dental appointment half an hour before I started, which I went through the process of properly informing my manager about and provided an appointment card and all that, and giving notice that I'd be late. Yet I "must be more aware of the impact having the cheek to arrange an emergency appointment that ate 30 minutes into my working day has had on the day to day business of o2"

So for all the o2 customers on here, I'm really sorry if your voice calls cut off and handsets exploded into tiny pieces. That was my fault because I took half an hour off this morning to go to the dentist.

But I'm a lot happier than I was yesterday. I've got Rolo cookies for a start :yum:
    Stop ruining the mood Bri :p.

Can I have a cookie....?
  • Options
    Yet I "must be more aware of the impact having the cheek to arrange an emergency appointment that ate 30 minutes into my working day has had on the day to day business of o2"

Stupid bloody bosses.

I'm happy because I had ben and jerrys. Oh and I actually started to remember stuff at work after only three days. Although I get chucked in the shit doing two and a half weeks holiday cover with two and a half days training tomorrow. :yeees:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster

Damn. I wondered what went wrong with my phone :p

And rolo cookies are teh sex. They are just yummy :yum:

I am happy because ... erm ...can't think of anything off the top of my head ...
  • Options
    I'm happy because i made quite an innocent remark to Leigh in Sainburys that made a little old lady laugh :D
  • Options

Care to explain that before you get kicked out ?
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    I'm happy because i made quite an innocent remark to Leigh in Sainburys that made a little old lady laugh :D
    Your remarks are never innocent :p.
  • Options

What did you say ??
  • Options
    Me to Leigh 'Can you hold my plums while i get some courgettes'
  • Options

:D Im sure you brightened up the old ladies day
  • Options
    It seems that that old lady has as dirty a mind as you do :p.
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    I am happy becaues there is food at work. :yum:
  • Options
    I'm happy because i've got Honey Oats & More- the best cereal ever invented
  • Options
    I would like to add: I have strawberries, and I will finally get paid next week.
  • Options
    I am happy because... well, for once, everything in my life is going smoothly. Nothing seems to be going badly at the moment, which is a first.
  • Options
    I'm happy because I upped the weights for my deadlift today :D [/sad] and I have been put on a free guestlist for a clubbing event I'm going to, saving me £15 :D

And I made some orange breakfast muffins, and devoured 2 with butter and strawberry jam :yum:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I might be getting made redundant tommorow.

I'm fucking overjoyed. Not.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I am happy cos...

... ah.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »
    I am happy cos...

... ah.

You've just come ?