Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How To Look Good Naked

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't have fugly underwear. I don't wear anything unless it's pretty- like Sa-ra-ra-ra said, things can be pretty and functional at the same time- there's no need to compromise. Oh, and I NEVER wear underwear that doesn't match. I'm a bit of a prude :razz:
  • Options
    It's not ugly just because it's plain. What on earth is wrong with plain black hi leg knickers?
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »
    It's not ugly just because it's plain. What on earth is wrong with plain black hi leg knickers?

Nothing wrong with it if it's black, but i cannot stand flesh coloured underwear. Ugliest colour ever :yuck: nothing wrong with plain black underwear though. I just prefer to have prettier, more feminine things.
  • Options
    I'd love to go on HTLGN. Need some Gok-loving lol.

Oh I am so with you there :D
  • Options
    At first I didn't like him and thought the show was just pointless. After all the show is called, How To Look Good Naked' - yet when their getting their picture taken in the nude they're not completely naked, when they're laying on their front covering parts of their body or having some curtain wrapped round them to hide the wobbly bits.

BUUUTT... he's actually starting to grow on me... like every woman, we always focus on our bad bits and he is there is help emphases (excuse the bad spelling) the good bits.

To some people, that may sound like he's just stating the obvious. But when dealing with women, that aint so simple...

I hated shows like, 'You are what you eat', '10 Years Younger' or those tramps Trinny and Susannah were at the start of the programme they continuallly put them down were the people are nearly in tears about their image before actually helping the people feel good about themselves.

Instead with HTLGN, he's there to help them see their best bits and how great they can look with or without their clothes on with the bodies they already have.