Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hair probs.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blah wrote: »
    wear a hairnet to bed :D

INCASE YOU NEED TO SERVE MAD DEHLI SANDWHICHES MAN
  • Options
    I sometimes straighten the bits of my hair that doesn't like the right way and stick out and to smooth the cuticles but I can go without.
  • Options
    I wash my hair almost every day and I use redken products and only blow dry it for about 5mins. I don't straighten it. Because I look after it with good products and don't style it much its still pretty healthy and strong. I have tried to not wash it everyday but I just feel so ming because by the afternoon my hair is greasy uuggghh. I think the straightened look has gone out now anyway which I'm glad of because I don't think flat poker straight hair looks nice :no:
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Peopl used to use an iron!!! :crazyeyes Remeber the film Hairspray??!

oh wow I love Hairspray! :hyper:
    Have you seen Cry Baby as well?
  • Options
    I wash my hair twice a week. It doesn't really get greasy. I use straighteners when I go to college because otherwise I'm forever pushing my hair around all paranoid. If I'm just hanging out or with my boyfriend then I just leave it as it is. Think he prefers it that way cuz he tried to hide my straighteners once. When I go out now I like to make it wavy/curly but it hardly ever stays in.