Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What would you do if...?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    For a long time, I have been convinced that it's easier to get blood out of a stone than it is to get a woman to suck a cock. I get the idea that most women don't actually like doing so. Maybe they worry they won't know how to please him, or that his cum will have a revolting taste. Both fears are probably justified. If I was in your position, I'd suggest a compromise. Why don't you give him a handjob instead? I'm sure he'd be more than happy to teach you!

Obviously thats just your experience of the boring women you have slept with then. I like sucking my man's cock because I like him to be pleasured just as I expect him to pleasure me. I actually think most women think the same too. Obviously there will be a minority who won't ever do it for their own reasons. But I think oral is an important part of sex. Cum doesn't have a revolting taste either. Sure, I wouldn't want it on a sandwich but its really not that bad -sometimes it quite sweet!
  • Options
    For a long time, I have been convinced that it's easier to get blood out of a stone than it is to get a woman to suck a cock.
    You keep saying that... I don't know, I really really like giving head. I love making my man writhe and moan and know that I'm completely in control of him. And yes, I do swallow. I don't mind the taste, though the texture isn't my favourite, but he finds it a total turn-on, which is reward enough.
  • Options
  • Options
    I don't think that's going to be a problem.

Just noticed that :lol:
  • Options
    For a long time, I have been convinced that it's easier to get blood out of a stone than it is to get a woman to suck a cock.

You've been going with the wrongs my ol' chap ;).

I can hook you up this weekend if you want :lol:
  • Options
    Makoto wrote: »
    You've been going with the wrongs my ol' chap ;).
    I soon figured that one out, believe me.
    I can hook you up this weekend if you want :lol:
    Earlier today, I saw just how much work I'm going to have to do at work this coming Saturday. Let's just say that relief would be welcome afterwards.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Obviously thats just your experience of the boring women you have slept with then. I like sucking my man's cock because I like him to be pleasured just as I expect him to pleasure me. I actually think most women think the same too. Obviously there will be a minority who won't ever do it for their own reasons.

Lol gotta laugh my gf before we did anything sexual said she doesn't/wont give me a bj. I was like ok it's cool, bj are overrated and just cuddled her....She now gives bj and does the old ball sucking!! :thumb: :naughty:

I know only reason she does it is to make me happy, and I in return ensure she's happy!

To the OP I'd say just wank him off with his dick near your face and consider the idea of just putting it in your mouth for bit. Your bf knows its your 1st time and to be fair...the best thing about bj is the 1st 30sec. After that it gets bit boring (imo as I've never cum from just a bj)
  • Options
    give yourself some time to get used to the idea, then just do it! The more you worry about it the longer you'll put it off then the more nervous you'll be.