Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

FA Cup Final!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

And Gerrard has said his career will be a failure unless he wins the league, and no amount of cup success can change that.

Rafa Benitez has also said that this Liverpool team won't be considered 'great' until they win the league, even if they win tonight.

Don't worry Rafa, your teams will never be considered great given the god-awful style of football you play, so you can rest assured. ;)
  • Options
    TBH I'm just glad you've left the Dell. Bad memories...

6-3 ring any bells? The grey kit?

Now I am old enough to remember that game! :D
  • Options
    6-3 ring any bells? The grey kit?

Now I am old enough to remember that game! :D

The last few years at the Dell are erased from my memory ;)
  • Options
    Blah.
  • Options
    Chelski!

i cant believe chelski won the cup! Man u deserved it by far, but they just didnt take there chances! neither did chelski really, but one daft mistake by the best keeper in the prem and now they say theyre the best team in the UK!

Dont get me wrong, they are a very good team, not the nicest team to watch of course but they are good no doubting that!

As a man u fan im absolutely gutted to be losin to such a big bunch of big headed freaks like the chelsea players. Terry should come to man u, lampard should do 1 abroad, ballack cant hack the prem and neither can shevchenko! the only good think to come out of chelski spendin £30 on such a waste of space is the fact they have wasted all that money and still cant win the premiership!

COME ON MAN Utd.... :razz: