Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why are you up this early?!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm considering the feasibility of splitting £150 between 3 mates and rocking up to Graduation Ball in an Aston Martin DB9...

Do it! I would, that would be AWESOME!! :hyper:
  • Options
    Off to the library, get in a couple of hour's revision then off to the pub to watch Southampton smash the Rams, then back off to the library. First final in 9 days!!:shocking:
    You mean you watched the mighty rams smash southampton???

Fuck Yeah....wembley here we come
  • Options
    Dinted wrote: »
    You mean you watched the mighty rams smash southampton???

Fuck Yeah....wembley here we come

Whatever, once we sell Pele to Pompey where he belongs, we'll be sorted. Plus you're forgetting Saints have the best goalscoring record in all 4 football leagues away from home. Bring it. Plus we should have had at least 3 penalties. And I wouldn't exactly call 2-1 a smashing, especially when we had so many chances to score...

Plus what the fuck is up with Jay McEvely?? What a fucking donkey! Though Seth Johnson was good for you, I'll give you that.
    Dobbin wrote:
    Do it! I would, that would be AWESOME!!:hyper:

Either that or I find some really hot girl, ask her if she wants to go for a spin in my Aston then rock up at Grad Ball. Depending if my future employer wants to play nice and give me my £3k golden handshake now and now when I start, I might use the DB9 for me and one lucky lady...