Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

alrigh y you glahsg!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Addict wrote: »
    ahh, basically i had a mega freak out late on friday night. finished exams friday and ended up drinking all day, passing out, waking up 3.30am and heading round my mates. took an e and a tab of acid. all rosey for a while then was convinced i was going to die and convinced there was something very sinister going on. didn't even trust my own mates (who i would always trust with my life).

something just went badly wrong. they tried to calm me down with valium but it didnt work. i needed to go to the hospital because my mind and body were doing somersaults and i wasn't me. friends got another mate to come round with his van cus he was on his way to work (it was about 8.30 am by now). but i wouldn't get in. ran up the road stopping cars on the street convinced i was going to die. my memory is sketchy but i was shouting about God and stuff, and trying to get a phone so i could call my sister.

some people phoned the police and a ambulance because i was off my fucking head. didnt go down without a struggle. beat off two cops apparently, and was shouting all sorts of random crap. they eventually bundled me into the ambulance and handcuffed me and strapped my legs down. cops came in ambulance too. later found out from same cops that i'd been shouting about sex with jessica alba in the ambulance. what the fuck?

had to be taken to intensive care and toxicology in the hospital. was totally fucked. took them 4 times the usual dosage to sedate me - something like it takes it sedate a horse i was later told! woke up in hospital and hadn't a clue what had happend since my mate's flat or where i was. nurses and my sister filled me in. spent saturday night in hospital because the doctor said i needed to be observed. cops came and got me sunday.

they were actually pretty sound. told me a i was a total handful but some of the stuff i was coming out with was pure comedy about jessica alba etc. taken down to station and charged with a few things like 'resisting arrest', 'assaulting police officer', 'possession of class a' (had an e in my pocket', and 'drunk and disorderly'.

apparently i might be able to get off though because of diminished responsibility because of the acid and i have a clean record until this. the charages will be forwarded to the fiscal with relevant info and i'll get a letter. it's all a bit shit and my parents know because my sister told them. i suppose she had to because i was i was in intensive care.

ah well, i think it's all down to the fact that i hadn't slept properly in days. only had been sleeping for 3-4 hours a time for 4 days before it because of my exams. ended in disaster.

drugs are bad, mmmkay.
    Am I allowed to laugh??...... Seriously though, glad u r ok
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Am I allowed to laugh??...... Seriously though, glad u r ok

yea course you are. even the cops who had to wrestle with me were able to laugh after it. jessica alba like? what the fuck? maybe i thought i was going to some muslim type heaven where i get to have sex with lots of beautiful females.

ah well, no permanent brain fuck ups so it's all good. managed to convince mum on the phone it was my first and last time too. :angel: "i'd just finished my exams and wanted to try something new mum, it won't happen again'.

well it won't happen again, not acid anyway. my friends were pretty shaken up by the whole thing really. i think because i don't remember alot and they do it's hit them harder. the police said they wish they could show me a video of what i was like. they couldn't believe how good-natured, polite and calm i was when they took me from the hospital on sunday. like jekyll and hyde.
  • Options
    Unlucky mate, sounds like you had a good laugh though all things considered and seeing the good outcome from it all. :D
  • Options
    the police said they wish they could show me a video of what i was like. they couldn't believe how good-natured, polite and calm i was when they took me from the hospital on sunday. like jekyll and hyde.
    this may go in your favour
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    this may go in your favour

well hopefully.

i'm pretty lucky i didnt do anything REALLY serious like attack a pedestrian, because they'd probably have told my uni and i'd be kicked out, just ONE year before graduation.

hopefully will avoid any bad record, but will have to see.
  • Options
    Fuck, sounds fucked up al right. Reckon you'll just get a suspended sentence at the most for that like.
  • Options
    Least it'll be a funny to tell the grand kids...
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    Least it'll be a funny to tell the grand kids...

ive been usin that as my excuse recently :chin:
  • Options
    I need a Babel Fish!
  • Options
    apparently i might be able to get off though because of diminished responsibility because of the acid and i have a clean record until this. the charages will be forwarded to the fiscal with relevant info and i'll get a letter. it's all a bit shit and my parents know because my sister told them. i suppose she had to because i was i was in intensive care.

Diminished Responsibility? Who told you that?

You can only claim diminished responsibility in cases of murder (in order to reduce it to manslaughter). Also, your drug taking was voluntary wasn't it? I could be wrong though, I studied criminal law last year and my memory is a bit shit :blush:

Hope ya ok now mate anyway :)
  • Options
    ahh, basically i had a mega freak out late on friday night. finished exams friday and ended up drinking all day, passing out, waking up 3.30am and heading round my mates. took an e and a tab of acid. all rosey for a while then was convinced i was going to die and convinced there was something very sinister going on. didn't even trust my own mates (who i would always trust with my life).

something just went badly wrong. they tried to calm me down with valium but it didnt work. i needed to go to the hospital because my mind and body were doing somersaults and i wasn't me. friends got another mate to come round with his van cus he was on his way to work (it was about 8.30 am by now). but i wouldn't get in. ran up the road stopping cars on the street convinced i was going to die. my memory is sketchy but i was shouting about God and stuff, and trying to get a phone so i could call my sister.

some people phoned the police and a ambulance because i was off my fucking head. didnt go down without a struggle. beat off two cops apparently, and was shouting all sorts of random crap. they eventually bundled me into the ambulance and handcuffed me and strapped my legs down. cops came in ambulance too. later found out from same cops that i'd been shouting about sex with jessica alba in the ambulance. what the fuck?

had to be taken to intensive care and toxicology in the hospital. was totally fucked. took them 4 times the usual dosage to sedate me - something like it takes it sedate a horse i was later told! woke up in hospital and hadn't a clue what had happend since my mate's flat or where i was. nurses and my sister filled me in. spent saturday night in hospital because the doctor said i needed to be observed. cops came and got me sunday.

they were actually pretty sound. told me a i was a total handful but some of the stuff i was coming out with was pure comedy about jessica alba etc. taken down to station and charged with a few things like 'resisting arrest', 'assaulting police officer', 'possession of class a' (had an e in my pocket', and 'drunk and disorderly'.

ah well, i think it's all down to the fact that i hadn't slept properly in days. only had been sleeping for 3-4 hours a time for 4 days before it because of my exams. ended in disaster.

drugs are bad, mmmkay.

no way man. It sounds like a few of us off the drugs forum had a shit time this weekend :(
    makes you think.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Aye mated so iaman a bit gone like hara har!

Ive' not made a threwadf liekd this in fucyng doons, know?

So yeahdnbs I've had a shit load to boose and I fuckedsa my american cunt! teenageqs roawk, yO HO HO yous a go a deads that yous a cO!
    xxxxxxxx

i thought you were writing in welsh !!
  • Options

drugs are bad, mmmkay.

Fuckin hell

sounds like not many of the drugs people had a gd one except me

apart from my cat bit :(
  • Options

drugs are bad, mmmkay.

Oh what a night! I thought I'd had some bad times on acid but you've trumped them all :razz:

Glad to hear you're alright now though, hopefully you'll not end up in any real trouble... it sounds quite promising!
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Shit, good luck man, hopefully they'll be leinient on you!

Scary shit, lol. Best of luck! Good story anyway!
  • Options
    Jesus Addict, that's unreal! Hope it all works out, like.
    xxx.
  • Options
    Hiya, I've had 6 cans of Strongbow and I feel merry. NOT AT ALL TIPSY, MAN.

Just merry and loving, know what I mean?
  • Options
    Hiya, I've had 6 cans of Strongbow and I feel merry. NOT AT ALL TIPSY, MAN.

Just merry and loving, know what I mean?

Yep...that's a shit buzz though...need to get fucked! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Yep...that's a shit buzz though...need to get fucked! :crazyeyes

I know I do, but I can't until Saturday night. I'm mooching 4 pills for free. Canny wait. YALDY! I may purchase a bottle of 'Liquid Gold' for an extra buzz HOHO.

Fuck man, I am such a junkie. Get some train tracks on my arms and babies out my fanny so I can mooch off the system and that. I want a favourite corner.

I might actually do cider shots.

Shot of cider every 30 seconds hohoho.
  • Options
    I know I do, but I can't until Saturday night. I'm mooching 4 pills for free. Canny wait. YALDY! I may purchase a bottle of 'Liquid Gold' for an extra buzz HOHO.

Fuck man, I am such a junkie. Get some train tracks on my arms and babies out my fanny so I can mooch off the system and that. I want a favourite corner.

Liquid gold-Goldshleiger?

Lol, you're already a moocher ya big dole head.

Ah, that shot thing every 30 seconds sounds easy but it's a sure fire way of your puking your guts out all over the place.
  • Options

Yer maw fires dug biscuits oot her arse maaate.
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Yer maw fires dug biscuits oot her arse maaate.

Yeah you said that on MySpace. originality pure isny your forte eh flange features?
  • Options
    Liquid gold-Goldshleiger?

Lol, you're already a moocher ya big dole head.

Ah, that shot thing every 30 seconds sounds easy but it's a sure fire way of your puking your guts out all over the place.

Noooooo room odoriser. Poppers and that, know?

I know. i pure love being a moocher, it's heavy braw.

I have puked already. On your Maw after she sucked my cock all wrong. the technique just disgusted me THAT much.
  • Options
    Yeah you said that on MySpace. originality pure isny your forte eh flange features?

Oot. Her. Arse.
  • Options
    I lurve pissed posts :lol:
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Oot. Her. Arse.

On. Your. Knees.
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    I lurve pissed posts :lol:

I'm not pished, man.

Jut overtly and unecessarily gobbier than usual. :razz:
  • Options
    Kneel before Zod, like, eh? Like?
    I'm not pished, man.

I am a little D:
  • Options
    Noooooo room odoriser. Poppers and that, know?

I know. i pure love being a moocher, it's heavy braw.

I have puked already. On your Maw after she sucked my cock all wrong. the technique just disgusted me THAT much.

Lol...watch out you don't sniff too much poppers cos I'll be right up your rear end licking the shit of your bum hair.
  • Options
    Lol...watch out you don't sniff too much poppers cos I'll be right up your rear end licking the shit of your bum hair.

That's not me, that's the albino.