Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Have you seen a psychic before?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
Today i went with my friend to see a psychic...
I was quite sceptical given all the latest documentaries and reports written about psychics being fake. But i went with an open mind.

The lady who did the reading was called linda walker she was a lovely lady very welcoming.

My job was to be a note taker to my friend leanne who was having the reading.

The pyschic was spot on. No amount of guess work or blagging would have resulted in her answers. She covered my friends rocky relationship, described the mother of her boyfriend's son down to a T and described some of the spirits she saw in perfecr form.

She came up with names tht were exact!! and even tho she picked up names from my family (as i was in the room) she got every name she called out right.

I am going to make an appointment with this woman as she completely blew me away.

Please tell me about your experiences this whole thing has got me hooked on ppls stories and results.
:hyper:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I went to go and see a clairvoyant once but when i got there it was shut and there was a sign on the door.

"Closed due to unforseen circumstances." :D
    I have.

I was told an exact date and time my grandmother would pass away.

This was a year prior.

It was correct to almost the second :(
    LOl!!! even if that is a joke its a good one!! ROFL!!
    BritJamez wrote: »
    I have.

This was a year prior.

It was correct to almost the second :(

this is uncanny...

I am usually not easy to convince in such things, but the evidence seems overwhelming at times.

That is scary :( i thought they didnt tell u things like tht.
    /edit: nvm, misunderstanding.
    i was talking about rubberskins comment
    Forgot to quote, My bad!
    squishter wrote: »
    That is scary :( i thought they didnt tell u things like tht.

I was going to say that. I thought there was some unwritten rule in the psychics handbook that you didn't reveal when people were going to die.
    They might be able to tell you a death will happen and when it will happen but i didnt think they could say names etc
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    this is uncanny...

I am usually not easy to convince in such things, but the evidence seems overwhelming at times.

Same here :yes:

I can see how they can make quite broad statements and get very rough ideas about people from things like age and appearance, but some of the stories you hear are pretty bloody amazing.
    My uncle went to a psychic many years ago. The psychic was worryingly spot on. Some of the things he knew was scary, he even knew there was a important photo in a bookcase in my uncles home.

Unfortunately finding this photo caused huge problems within the family. I think if your going to visit a psychic then you have to be ready for things you don't want to hear.

:thumb:
    I dont like the idea of a psychic....don't think you should tempt fate...
    I'm really skeptical. People like Derren Brown have actually proved that most of it is manipulation and by homing in on a subject like bereavment, when someone goes to see a psychic or whatever they claim to be a cynic but it's natural for them to WANT to connect with someone who was special to them that has died. Yeah so...a seedy business I think :yes:
    This psychic was actually spot on everything though, things tht even the closest people didn't know about my friend it freaked me out. When she said something to my friend she actually said "I'm picking up on (SUBJECT) and i know this is occuring or has occured"

My friend finally realised what the psychic was saying but the psychic was adement about her readings and wasnt backing down.

The scary thing is when my friend said she couldnt relate to things the psychic had said, when she got back in the car, those things she couldnt relate to suddenly clicked and she knew what/who the psychic was talking about.
    Hi,

I went to see Linda Walker back in 2002 and she was amazingly accurate.

Incidentally, i have since been trying to arrange to see her again but have been unable to locate her until i saw this post.

Would you be able to send me details on how to contact her so i can see her again?

Many thanks for your help in advance !!:wave:
    sotonkelly wrote: »
    Would you be able to send me details on how to contact her so i can see her again?

But surely she should know you want to contact her and she should contact you ? :D
    All that bollocks scares me, not interested.
    It's bullshit. My pals mum and her pals got one up to their house one time. We wandered in drunk and one was all ":O I sense a darkness inside of you" to me, and told them she was the only one she's ever refused to give a reading to.

Felt like that bit in Smallville where the wee psychic kid touches Lex and it flashes to him standing in a field full of dead bodies with a big smile on his face. Bullshit, eh?
    I dont like the idea of a psychic....don't think you should tempt fate...

There's no such thing as fate, and there's no such thing as destiny. What's the point of living if either of these two concepts are true?

Both would suggest a higher power, anyway.
    my dad has been to quite a few and told me about it, but i havent! i really want to though just to see for myself.

apparently the last time my dad went he got severely creeped out because 'apparently' my great grandad 'manifested himself' and was very angry with my dad for some reason (my dad didnt see him - but the psycic did and was quite scared. apparently :p
    My aunt once went to see one.

A friend of hers had died a while back and she went to see her at hospital but when she arrived she had just died. My aunt bought her some flowers and said a prayer.

When she went to see this woman she said that her friend said thank you for the flowers and the prayer ... now there is no way anyone could know that.
    Linda Walker

I saw a lady called Linda Walker a couple of years back and am trying to get hold of her number. I don't suppose it was in Southampton?
    Have you not seen the video fo darren brown when he stands and looks into thias guys eyes for a few minutes after asking him to think of something big that happened in his life. at the end he said "you broke your leg while you were swimming at your birthday party when you were xxx years old" something like that.

That's what it's all about. Psychics are talented all right, they can tap into the subconsious of people's minds and take whatever information they need but they certainly can't talk to the dead. Anyone who says otherwise has their heads in the clouds.
    My mum went when me and my sister were little and she wrote down everything the lady said after and about a year ago I found the notes and it desribed my sister very well (even though at the time she was like, four) and it said she would become a hairdresser and thats exactly whats she's doing now. I cant remember what she said about me just that i can get worked up easily over things which is true.

I'd be interested to go to one as one of my best mates died earlier this year but not sure if im ready to go quite yet probably leave it a few months but I definately want to go at some point.

Generally how expensive are the readings?
    I wish I could believe it as some good news wouldn't go a miss the now.
    Scarily enough... The psychic I went to was accurate.
    i went to one about 4 years ago

and MY was she SPOT on

she told me things that I didnt even know about dead people, I had to clarify it with other family members/friends

so there is absolutely no way i could have "gave stuff away" when she mentioned things I didnt even know about
    One of my mates' mums went to a psychic when we were about 18. The psychic told his mum that one of her son's close friends would die when crossing the street within the next year. Funnily enough, boaby all happened. Scared one of my other mates shitless, though.

It's scary how many of you buy into this shit :/
    Kiezo wrote: »
    One of my mates' mums went to a psychic when we were about 18. The psychic told his mum that one of her son's close friends would die when crossing the street within the next year. Funnily enough, boaby all happened. Scared one of my other mates shitless, though.

It's scary how many of you buy into this shit :/

I don't know why but i was under the impression they weren't allowed to tell you if people are going to die.
    squeal wrote: »
    I don't know why but i was under the impression they weren't allowed to tell you if people are going to die.

Yeaaah I thought there was shit like that too. Maybe the psychic-police break down their door and arrest them if they do, I don't know.
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Yeaaah I thought there was shit like that too. Maybe the psychic-police break down their door and arrest them if they do, I don't know.

Well id' be quite interested to know, unless it was someone close to me then i think I'd rather not.
This discussion has been closed.