Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ladies, why do you do this to us?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    write firstly from experiance its impossible to know whats on a girls mind and the liverpool girl thing give em a chance they may be great its stereo typical aint it i mean im a goth steriotypicaly i pray to the devil and i go round cuttin ma wrists (yes ill admit i cut my self but not slit ma wrsits) that streotypical aint it so dont believe the croud what it sopoesd 2 be
  • Options
    write firstly from experiance its impossible to know whats on a girls mind and the liverpool girl thing give em a chance they may be great its stereo typical aint it i mean im a goth steriotypicaly i pray to the devil and i go round cuttin ma wrists (yes ill admit i cut my self but not slit ma wrsits) that streotypical aint it so dont believe the croud what it sopoesd 2 be
    I don't mean to sound mean, and I know someone else has said it to you before, but have you not heard of punctuation?
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    but have you not heard of punctuation?

I have, it's when your driving along and run over some glass and get a flat tyre :hyper:
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    I don't mean to sound mean, and I know someone else has said it to you before, but have you not heard of punctuation?

was me...and a dictionary? Surely english can't be this bad in school?
  • Options
    surely you don't need to fire in snide little comments at every possible opportunity :)
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    was me...and a dictionary? Surely english can't be this bad in school?

That statement isn't perfect either.
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    surely you don't need to fire in snide little comments at every possible opportunity :)
    I only said it because I can't read what he's written properly. It makes my brain hurt. I don't have a problem with the spelling, but you gotta admit it's hard to read something without commas and full stops...
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    2278706328a3934859455b585772565l.jpg

:love: :flirt: :hyper: :thumb:
  • Options
    Yeah Matt, everyone else is equally as inexperienced with the opposite sex and dating as you, but everyone else doesn't speak as if they're some sort of authority on women everywhere, and accepts that their experience is limited to the few people they've had relations with (which even for the biggest stud or slut on the planet, is a pretty small proportion of the opposite sex).
  • Options
    Yeah Matt, everyone else is equally as inexperienced with the opposite sex and dating as you

Well I wouldn't say everyone. ;)

At least in my mind :D
  • Options
    It's laughable, because the assumptions couldn't be further from the truth. I'm eager to debunk the comments about my life, but I know I have no need to prove myself because my experience is equal to most of what I have posted(although sometimes I chat a bit of crap or I can't get what i'm saying into the post properly unless i put effort in)

While it's flattering i'm such a topic on these boards and my posts are examined and picked apart the real meaning and understanding of what i'm saying gets lost and twisted. Or maybe it's because I don't explain things well and not enough effort is put into my posts. Whatever the reason, it seems people like to take my posts too seriously and always in the wrong way, choose to ignore some things and set the rest in stone.

These boards are way too serious, in my line of work I deal with discrimination and equality within government employment database and regularly have to deal with employers who are discriminating, they don't hold a candle to thesite.org

From what i've read of the people who raise so many "serious" issues in their own threads, how depressed and fed up of xxxx they are, how can you judge me? I've even noticed some of the people who reply offensively have still not even kissed a girl. Not that it would matter to me but if you've not even had a relationship how can you give your own experiences? It mildly annoys me too that people reply offensively and then I notice a thread explaining how they feel like a slut after sex, that's some seriously some fucked up shit, it's obvious you are not capable of a relationship so again, how can you judge me? I make sexist remarks, but i'm not a sexist person and that is not contradictory, if you are not capable of understanding that then you are not capable of understanding the dynamics of people.

Oh please, who has taken issue with your hideously inappropriate comments and then gone on to complain of feeling "like a slut"? Cite an example if you're going to throw about wild rhetoric, please.

Are you saying that because we have had problems in our own equal, adult relationships -- we are somehow unable to form personal judgement on you?

Do you seriously suggest that a person who makes wholly sexist, mysognistic and offensive remarks is just mis"understood" in terms of social dynamics? In my view if you spew sexist and mysognistic bile then you are a narrow-minded sexist... being. It may be laughable. If so, how sad.

The long and short of things is that you are a misogynist and if you had met a female with any credibility at all in real life then you'd know it... and then some.
    These boards are way too serious, in my line of work I deal with discrimination and equality within government employment database and regularly have to deal with employers who are discriminating, they don't hold a candle to thesite.org

The implication being that being a discriminating person is a bad thing?

Hardly.

Maybe you can't understand the multi-faceted meanings.

Being the kind of person who is discriminating against those who are mysognistic and narrow-minded in the extreme isn't something you'll make me ashamed of. If it does it for you, fill your boots.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    That statement isn't perfect either.
    at least you can understand what I write. You can hardly understand ricky, and it is polite to not use text talk.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Ballerina wrote: »
    at least you can understand what I write. You can hardly understand ricky, and it is polite to not use text talk.

Ok, but Franki's comments were polite enough so you didn't need to add anything else tbh. On that note, this thread is closed.
This discussion has been closed.