Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What Do Women Want?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Damn that sounds hot, I love brunettes!

You'd need to be some kind of dwarf sadly.

You could try getting a friend to drop an anvil on your head. That always work in Bug Bunny cartoons. You might end up completely flat though. So bring along a bicycle pump to reinflate yourself.
  • Options
    women don't know what they want, because they are so opposite when it comes to sex, how they feel and what their head tells them.

You know every woman then?
  • Options
    I'm not really sure what I want :p
  • Options
    Whatever.

You don't understand what i'm talking about, i've also noted most girls who are not receptive to a smack on the ass and being in the presence of a man are man-haters and feel like sluts if they have sex, aka freaks.

That's not saying you are, I just think you don't understand what I mean, or rather, care to :)

:eek2:

I have read a few of your posts and I have to say you are seriously deluded, you don't know what women want because it's an impossible question to answer. We are individuals and have individual tastes and desires in life. I am sure people are sick of saying that to you just as much as I'm sick of hearing you spout your rubbish about how much you think you know about women and your little immature power games that you play.

I am sure Claire does not 'love it really' that you talk about her and other women as if we are simpletons without brains who cannot understand your idiotic reasoning.

OK so maybe that was a bit harsh of me but the generalisations I've read have really wound me up.

You irritate me.
  • Options
    RaggyDoll wrote: »
    you don't know what women want because it's an impossible question to answer. We are individuals and have individual tastes and desires in life.

:yes:
  • Options
    genuity.

a fucking sense of humour.

and just be direct and honest...it'll behest you in the long run.
  • Options
    Keith Murray and Noel Fielding, thanks. I'd quite happily be spit roasted by them. Yes, I did actually type that.
  • Options
    Disclaimer:

MattLiverpool's comments are his own opinions and should not be considered representative of the views of the male gender in general. For more information about his views, please see this website.

Thank you.
  • Options
    Very true, MoK.
  • Options
    talia wrote: »
    Second the woman namaste... mmm... girls...:yum:

LOL I should have put "me". Hehehehehe

I think what women want depends on the woman, though we are socially conditioned in to wanting certain things, like whatever Cosmopolitan says we want.