Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hair or no hair there

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Rachael wrote: »
    I dont see the point in men getting rid of it. It's not like it particularly gets in the way. Also LEAVE YOUR CHEST HAIR ALONE..it's lovely.

:lol: I agree!! :thumb:
  • Options
    budda wrote: »
    And by 'metro' I'm guessing you mean gay, why?

No, I mean a blending of gender attitudes.
  • Options
    Aye - it's a toughie on the chest hair.

Options to me are:

1. You shave/wax it - You can see the pecs better etc and I usually prefer mine this way.
    2. You trim it - Definition is hidden, but some people think you're a twat! I don't get that... so what if you shave it, if that's what you prefer...?

... and they're ain't nuffink wrong with being a bit Metro! You have to take a bit of pride in yourself.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    I dont see the point in men getting rid of it. It's not like it particularly gets in the way. Also LEAVE YOUR CHEST HAIR ALONE..it's lovely.

I like hairy men. Trim it you have to but dont shave it off. Snail trails tend to look extremly good.

And for the love of God dont shave your arse. :lol:
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    No, I mean a blending of gender attitudes.

And thats an issue? Men arent all the same and women arent all the same, so the idea that there are is one set of attitudes and behaviours for each is silly.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Aye, but think about it. Men trimming their pubes? It's a metro sort of thing to do.

whats that supposed to mean? Men making themselves look better can only be a good thing imo.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    I see nothing wrong if a man wants to trim or shave. Its up to the individual out of personal preference. I trim myself and thats the way i like it, i think it looks neater, its also growing in popularity for men to trim as the years go by
  • Options
    I like hairy men. Trim it you have to but dont shave it off. Snail trails tend to look extremly good.

Met someone recently who was showing us girlies his "trimmed" chest hair. He must have got the clippers on it or something, like a grade 1 or 2, because it was like a sandpaper. It was in a way a faintly disturbing feeling. But then i like hairy chests on men but don't have a problem if they want to keep them neat but inbetween does not work. :no: