Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hair or no hair there

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know this has probably been said a million times on one of these boards but im still kinda new so sorry :

Just actually wandering ... What do people prefer "down there" ?

personally i dont like hair anywhere but my head and my eyebrows but i guess everyone is different

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    A wig.
  • Options
    Afro wig for me.
  • Options
    Isn't a 'down there' wig called a merkin? It's something like that... :chin:

ETA: I was right :Dhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin
  • Options
    Maybe thats where the phrase came from??

Y'gonna get merked son!!!
  • Options
    According to the genius that is wikipedia, apparently it can also mean to be killed or to kill someone in urban slang.

Clearly, i follow that logic :eek2:
  • Options
    I'm sure some prospective parent will see the name Merkin and think, "Wow, what a cool, out-there, uncommon name for my kid" and soon enough, Merkin will replace the Hayden/Kayden/Jaden's of the world.

To answer the OP, I prefer a Hollywood for myself, but I can't afford it at the moment, so keep it neat.
  • Options
    Oh god, i hope they don't.

I have a severe bikini line wax with everything else trimmed closely, though i've been playing with the idea of getting a hollywood done again but like go_away, i'm quite skint.

In fact, i've been so skint recently, until today i've not had any form of pubic topiary for some time. My boyfriend was getting disgusted, but i told him if he didn't STFU, i'd book him in for a back-wax next time i was in there :D
  • Options
    I prefer hollywood....but im too lazy to go and get it done so i just trim it at the moment.
  • Options
    I have no hair down there and I prefer men to be trimmed
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »

Same.
  • Options
    Same for me as well :yes:
  • Options
    I trim but I prefer women to have it long, wild and crazy! I like it when they have their own eco-system down there.

Nah I'm kidding, that would be gross lol....I much prefer women to shave.
  • Options
    I shave most of it off so I just have a trimmed runway thing :p
  • Options
    :yes:.
  • Options
    grown up fannies are meant to be hairy, only cheap houses come without a lawn afterall!
  • Options
    I think a bit of hair looks cute. I'm surprised so many people are completely bald.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    I think a bit of hair looks cute. I'm surprised so many people are completely bald.

Aye. When I said no hair, I didn't mean completely bald. I have a little strip :yes:
  • Options
    I keep it trimmed, but not too hairless because blokes downstairs parts always look silly without any hair.

It's good if she's similar, I can just about deal with a fishy taste but I'll be fucked if I'm risking getting pubes stuck up my nose.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    grown up fannies are meant to be hairy, only cheap houses come without a lawn afterall!

My house has a front and back lawn. This has dreadful consequences for your analagy.

(Really, no pun intended...)
  • Options
    I prefer no hair down there, after one time I went down there and came up with a mouthful. It kinda ruins the mood when you have to spit a load of hair out before you kiss a girl.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I trim but I prefer women to have it long, wild and crazy! I like it when they have their own eco-system down there.

QUOTE]

hahaha
  • Options
    yes the only hair i have is on my head and eyebrows lol i think verything looks cleaner when its shaved my bf also shaves down there and i think it looks so much better :)
  • Options
    I usually shave but I've been looking into waxing. I'm a bit chicken with that part of my body.

I prefer to keep it neatly trimmed with some hair, wouldn't want to remove it all. :o
  • Options
    blimey!!!

am i the only one here who dosnt touch it at all..leave it to nature is what i say.:)
  • Options
    zooloo wrote: »
    blimey!!!

am i the only one here who dosnt touch it at all..leave it to nature is what i say.:)

Oh good loord no....that's why God invented razors and wax!! :thumb:
  • Options
    I shaved around one of my nuts once so I could stick a baggy of pills there to take into a rave. Then I discovered that it sticks better if you use wrap the baggy around the pills (which you put into a row) so its like a tube and stick it going down your cock. :D
  • Options
    I shaved around one of my nuts once so I could stick a baggy of pills there to take into a rave. Then I discovered that it sticks better if you use wrap the baggy around the pills (which you put into a row) so its like a tube and stick it going down your cock. :D

That's a delightful story....thanks for sharing! :thumb: :p
  • Options
    Always though that being completely bald reminded me of bein pre-puberty and kinda freaked me out , so i leave a little strip
  • Options

:lol: too much info thanx...:thumb:
  • Options

:yes: Same here.