Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

boxers

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    but at a distance they might not be noticable

and the pink merges in with the back on the plain black pair so maybe it wouldnt be noticable as well

the hearts one doesnt say "girl boxer" and maybe the hearts could be mistaken for dots or something if i needed to drop my trousers whilst wearing them

what do you think
  • Options
    :lol: The first three arent as bad as I was expecting. They are very much like guys boxers, apart from the 'Girls Boxers' written around the waistband. :D

The last pair (with the hearts) is just hilarious. Stick to plain ones, thats my advice. Or stay in the days you have to wear the pair with hearts or cats printed on them.

:thumb:
  • Options
    well thats what i do i tuck the "girl boxer" bit inside the boxers on the union jack pair and my other 3 plain pairs

but what would happen if i needed to go out or had planned to go out but only had the hearts or cats print pairs left
  • Options
    falloutboy wrote: »
    but what would happen if i needed to go out or had planned to go out but only had the hearts or cats print pairs left

Cancel :D
  • Options
    Dear god man i own a pair of those. Imagine if you an me both got it on (unlikely but stranger things have happened) and we were both wearing the same thing :eek2:
  • Options
    which pair
  • Options
    Why don't you get a pair with rabbits on, then from a distance they'd look like hares.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Why don't you get a pair with rabbits on, then from a distance they'd look like hares.

:lol:
  • Options
    well do you think the style is recognisable or if the "girl boxer" was folded in would they look like normal boxers
  • Options
    no to what

which half of the question
  • Options
    but whats the difference i know that flys on jeans and stuff open the other way for girls than they do boys so would the buttons (although theyre fake) and the gap give it away or are they just too different to normal boy tight boxers
  • Options
    The whole at a distance argument is totally irrelevant by the way. IF you get to the undressing stage with a laydee, there generally isn't much distance between the two of you.
  • Options
    well true but would they be noticable up close as girl boxers if the "girl boxer" was tucked inside and all you could see was the union jack on one leg

is the style a giveaway personally i dont see much difference in the style or shape comparing girl boxers to normal tight boy boxers (apart from the button thing at the front and the designs obviously)
  • Options
    fair enough thats your opinion some people are different to others and i just prefer to wear girl boxers

im 16 by the way and see no real reason why that matters
  • Options
    It just gives it an insight as to whether or not you're going to turn into a full blown tranny by the time you grow up.
  • Options
    i dont wear any other clothes that are designed for women

i only wear the girl boxers for the support and comfort and may never change back to male underwear unless i find a design that fits good and gives me enough support
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    falloutboy wrote: »
    i dont wear any other clothes that are designed for women

i only wear the girl boxers for the support and comfort and may never change back to male underwear unless i find a design that fits good and gives me enough support

And on that note, this thread is heading to be closed. Falloutboy, you have your reasons for wearing girl boxers, which is absolutely fine if you're comfortable with it. You've heard others opinion and to be honest, there really isn't anything more to say. Kiezo, you are just being rude - and writing in bolded block capitals to insult someone is simply out of order.
  • Options
    You need snug Jockey's tbh. Greatest boxers ever.
  • Options
    I wear underpants that are a much bigger size than what I normally wear. If I wear my normal size I find it very restrictive.

I sometimes wear boxers in the summer months. During the winter months I usually wear briefs.
  • Options
    On a serious note, you could try buying some designer boxers like Calvin Klein. They're designed to hold ya giblets in place.