Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

boxers

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Yes. Yes they do.

CLICKY (if you dare)

Uuurrrrgggghhhhhh .
  • Options
    Anyway, surely girl boxers would be tighter around the front than blokes'? its not as if girls have anything to put in that space is there...
  • Options
    thats what i thought theyd be tighter but the topshop ones arnt

and i tried alot of man underwear and none fitted just right so i was in topman looking at theirs and just thought about topshop selling girl boxers

i tried them on and they fitted perfectly (although i tried sizes 10 12 14 and 16 before i settled on 14)
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Uuurrrrgggghhhhhh .

Go on, you know you want a pair :D
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    Anyway, surely girl boxers would be tighter around the front than blokes'? its not as if girls have anything to put in that space is there...

Have you ever watched women's atletics ? :D
  • Options
    falloutboy wrote: »
    thats what i thought theyd be tighter but the topshop ones arnt

and i tried alot of man underwear and none fitted just right so i was in topman looking at theirs and just thought about topshop selling girl boxers

i tried them on and they fitted perfectly (although i tried sizes 10 12 14 and 16 before i settled on 14)

So your looking for boxersin topman and you suddenly thought 'ill try on 4 sizes of GIRLS boxers on? Bollocks - Your not allowed to try underwear on are you ??

Gotta be a wind up ya lunatic!!! :D
  • Options
    Go on, you know you want a pair :D

Already ordered ;)
  • Options
    Have you ever watched women's atletics ? :D

Good point.
  • Options
    Funnily enough, i thought that about trying boxers on. For a start you wouldn't be allowed to try underwear on, they can't sell it once you've worn it and i think they'd object quite strongly to a man trying on women's underwear in their changing rooms. Unless of course it's a communal changing room and ya there to cop a bit of phlange.
  • Options
    they said i had to leave my other underwear on and try them over the top

as long as i didnt remove the labels they were fine

and they said it was best if i went downstairs to the topman changing rooms to try them on so i did and they fitted perfectly so i went back upstairs and bought three pairs

seriously no joke
  • Options
    i dont see the point in buying the same pair twice and i havnt seen any other plain colours apart from those three

The point is, chicks won't laugh at you. Seriously what difference does it make to anything if you have, shock horror, two of the same pairs?
    i wear one pair twice as there are normally two days in a week when i dont go out which is normally the cat pair

K this is seriously a wind up :/
    they said i had to leave my other underwear on and try them over the top

and they said it was best if i went downstairs to the topman changing rooms to try them on so i did and they fitted perfectly so i went back upstairs and bought three pairs

Right, so they fitted fine over jeans/whatever?

I know I'm saying what everyone's thinking here, but do you have an abnormally small penis or what? Seriously dude, that's the only way chicks boxers are going to fit, what with them being designed for those with no penis at all.
  • Options
    Lol. I love the fact that you're called 'falloutboy' and your post is about getting a pair of boxers that you don't fall out of. This is surely a wind up.

If not, I personally wouldn't care if you were wearing bird's boxers. Naturally though, it will bother some women and not others. Generally I would say wear whatever you think is comfortable and if you pull and she doesn't like them, then pass them off as your lucky pulling pants. You obviously can't keep that up forever though if you see the same burd again.

I'm pretty certain that if you shop around, you will find boxers that fit you properly and that are more masculine but if you like the Top Shop ones then wear them. They probably look a lot better than some of the boxers that I've seen men wearing over the years.
  • Options
    God.

Buy little boys boxers if you want them to be tight.
  • Options
    I think you should try something like a g-string, or possibly a pearl thong. Both would provide you with the support you need without being obvious.
  • Options
    ive tried thongs and g strings and they both feel to loose

and as i said before most of the womens boxers from other shops are too tight around the front and to get them loose enough on the front i had to try bigger pairs which were then too loose around the waist

the girl boxers are the right tightness around the front and waist so i choose to wear them

and again its no joke i really do wear girl boxers (as i ve explained they are the perfect fit and the designs on them are great)
  • Options
    and by the way i took my jeans off but i had to leave my boy tight boxers on (they were what i was wearing they were the best fit) but the girl boxers fitted better with more support so i bought a couple of plain pairs and a design pair (hearts) as i liked the design
  • Options
    and by the way i took my jeans off but i had to leave my boy tight boxers on (they were what i was wearing they were the best fit) but the girl boxers fitted better with more support so i bought a couple of plain pairs and a design pair (hearts) as i liked the design

good luck
  • Options
    good luck for what
  • Options
    Do we really need to explain what for ?
  • Options
    yes spell it out im not that clever
  • Options
    yes spell it out im not that clever

Jesus christ.
  • Options
    If you're going to make such a choice in underwear, why not wear baggy boxers over the top if you're worried about people seeing.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I'll be honest, if I pulled a bloke and he had girls pants I would be straight back out the door.
    You may say you have a black and orange pair and what not, but surely the shape gives it away.
    If you need size 14 knickers, you are not a rake, so there is no problem with them being all being too big as such, you should try some sort of men's briefs, they would be much better to see that a pair of knickers, believe me!
    http://www.figleaves.com/uk/product.asp?product_id=CNK-U7067A&mci=&size=&colour=&image=r1476-p444673-front
    or something similar to the above.

However, I think either you are pulling our leg (in which case, is a bit mean) or you have balls of steel going into Topshop asking to try on women's knickers...
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    I'll be honest, if I pulled a bloke and he had girls pants I would be straight back out the door.

Especially if you were both matching !!!! :lol:
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    I'll be honest, if I pulled a bloke and he had girls pants I would be straight back out the door...

:yes:

Although I think this is a wind up, if I undressed a bloke for the first time and he was wearing girl's pants, I'd laugh so hard he'd probably have to lend me them, cause I'd have wet mine.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote: »
    Although I think this is a wind up.
    Well :yes:. You don't mention it in 2 different threads if it's a genuine question.
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    I know I'm saying what everyone's thinking here, but do you have an abnormally small penis or what? Seriously dude, that's the only way chicks boxers are going to fit, what with them being designed for those with no penis at all.

:lol: Harsh, but true.

Just wear what your comfy in, but dont expect many girls to understand why though is the only advise I could give.

There is also nothing wrong with having more then one pair of the same knickers/pants/boxers/whatever. I have 5 pairs of identical knickers.
  • Options
    thanks for the advice

i know its not the norm but everyones different and everyone prefers different things

if people cant understand why i wear them than thats their problem

i am happy with them and to be honest i dont know if ill ever switch back from girl boxers
  • Options
    have a look and see if they would be too noticable as girl boxers

The fact they say 'GIRL BOXER' round the waistband is a bit of a give away.