Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Saturday Night...

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
...at the movies, Who care wat pisture you see?

I'm going to get pissed, off my box, spandagled, wrecked and off my trolly. What you bunch of cunts doing?
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I returned from a concert, and now I'm not sleepy at all. I keep playing the guy's songs.

EDIT: I just realised that it's practically Friday night now (as the singer sang quite a few times), so you probably mean "are doing" in the future. :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    playing computer games I expect!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    playing computer games I expect!
    Same for me really.
  • Options
    I went out for an indian, got pissed, discussed the local private schools with a couple of randomers in the pub looking for a schaool for two year old henry...

ETA: they went on about it for hours and hours and hours and are going to pick the shitest one anyway I recon. Why fucking ask me? eh? ruin my night and talk about school! get a fucking life!
  • Options
    Saturday night at the pubs and clubs near the parentals, getting a bit fucked.

Friday afternoon/night in Oxford is the best though.
  • Options
    oxford rocks! i have had some wicked nights out in oxfrod. yeah go oxford! worcester sucks big donkey balls. i dun wanna talk about wehre i went to school, where daddy went to school and where people shoud send little tommy. fuck off and die and buy me another drink init. lol
  • Options
    Saturday night..well have to see...fuck allmoneybutsomething always works out...hopefully this isnt thefirsttime it doesn'#t..,.bob dylan trubite band on in the local so hope toseeit..,

pretty fuckjing spangered here right now though and have to work 2-11 tomorrow. say a prayer thesite people.
  • Options
    Fuck knows mate, had a mad night last night and feel like shit so don't feel like drinking but it still has to be done....wherever the drink and drugs take me.
  • Options
    I'm going to the moviews with the film club! :shocking: :p

Hmm, torn between going to a nightclub that's full of 17 year olds or going to a rock scene with full of 17 year olds. Really is nowhere round our way that's not infected with wee teenagers running about the place thinking they own the place! :lol:
  • Options
    Having a bottle of wine or two with my mum whilst chatting to friends online and working on my dissertation for degree.
  • Options
    Im going to neverneverland with my chosen family man, the milky bars are on me! ;)
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    Im going to neverneverland. The milky bars are on me! ;)

Isnt that Wako Jacko's house?

Each to their own but dont sleep over there :D

:thumb:

PS: He's going to want more than a Milky Bar from you :p
  • Options
    Staying in cos I have the hangover from hell. I've slept most of the day yet I'm still knackered and have the mother of all headaches. I hate alcohol :mad:
  • Options
    Staying in tonight but seeing a friend for a movie tomorrow night who I havent seen in a while :yippe:
  • Options
    I'm feeling really sorry for myself for a few reasons, I was meant to be meeting a bird in town for drinks but I'd have been seriously shit company tonight and I told her so :(

Me, a few cans of Strongbow and an as yet undecided DVD boxset.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    I'm feeling really sorry for myself for a few reasons, I was meant to be meeting a bird in town for drinks but I'd have been seriously shit company tonight and I told her so :(

Awwww....you didn't go?!? :( Understandable I spose....does she know you're still interested (assuming you are), and it really is jus cos of the work thing??
  • Options
    well bugger. I was supposed to be being picked up to go out, but noone has arrived. yawn!
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    well bugger. I was supposed to be being picked up to go out, but noone has arrived. yawn!

No one even called you up?
  • Options

Sorry to hear about the work situation. Im sure something will come along.

Things could be worse..... you could be drinking White Lightning on a street corner :D

All the best

:thumb:
  • Options
    Well as you can see i'm on here which officially makes me a complete loser. Probably not for much longer though cos it's not exactly lively.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    No one even called you up?

Nope. Just called the driver and she's stuck at train station. I'm going to pick her up now... *sigh* dun wanna drive. But it's cool. will ditch the car. She'll have to wait though coz I didn't bother having a shower and I'm going to wash my hair... typical me. At least the night is rescued.
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    Awwww....you didn't go?!? :( Understandable I spose....does she know you're still interested (assuming you are), and it really is jus cos of the work thing??

I suppose to be honest girls are the last thing on my mind for once.

The work thing just sort of hit me yesterday after I left, I know that I'll get something else soon enough and I've money till I do. I just miss people already, I was lucky I was out second and got a chance to say proper goodbyes and that but I never thought I'd feel as bad as this cause they were a proper good bunch y'know? I found out this week I'm gonna be an uncle in September but my Dad's really ill justnow and I'm scared he wont be around to be a Grandad :( Or be around long enough to make him proud of me, because I've let my folks down in the past so much.

It's just like I don't have a constant in my life, y'know? My mates all have girlfriends but I'm not into relationships or anything at the mo, and I don't like burdening people. I always get upset when I'm pissed so going and getting wrecked isn't much of an option. I'm pissing myself off now just moaning about all this. It's all come at once really, the Strongbow isn't helping this either really!

Sorry, life story.

Calvin - my white lightning days are well past, thank god :thumb:
  • Options
    Calvin - my white lightning days are well past, thank god :thumb:

Please to hear it :D

Sounds like you just have a lot going on in your life at the moment. Lifes like that sometimes, one minute everything seems fine, then bang, everything kicks off all at once.

Something will come along job wise, Im sure of it. Wish you well in your personal life, but just remeber everything happens for a reason. :)

Incidentally, you could take your current employment suitation and use it as a chance to better your life. Maybe take time out, have a long holiday or think about a new career. You have a good chance to start something new and make yourself happy. If your happy, it will make your parents happy.

All the best :thumb:
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Please to hear it :D

Sounds like you just have a lot going on in your life at the moment. Lifes like that sometimes, one minute everything seems fine, then bang, everything kicks off all at once.

Something will come along job wise, Im sure of it. Wish you well in your personal life, but just remeber everything happens for a reason. :)

Yep...think the same really!! It's times like this you just have to sort of ride it out....and thinks will get better, honest!! :thumb:

Good luck...and don't worry about doing your parents proud..the fact you care enough to even worry about that says that you must be an alright son....some kids couldn't care less what their parents think of them!! And you're going to be an UNCLE!! :yippe: That's something pretty great to look forward to...:)
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Well as you can see i'm on here which officially makes me a complete loser.

I can beat that.

It's 1am and I;ve been searching Amazon for bargains, have found six CDs I'd quite like plus I just ordered next Harry Potter book and I've spent about £40 in total...
  • Options
    My first Saturday as a single guy in over two and a half years will be spent rocking out on my guitar, lifting weights, and contemplating my next move.
  • Options
    ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    :lol::lol::lol: Big night last night, by any chance?!?! :razz:
  • Options
    It's morse code obviously, for ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Missed the z.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    It's morse code obviously, for ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Missed the z.

:lol::confused::p