Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Saturday Night...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HanHan wrote: »
    :lol::lol::lol: Big night last night, by any chance?!?! :razz:

Lol I can't remember fuck all tbh. :shocking:
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

your a camlough scum.

only 3/4 hours sleep since saturday 1pm.

u shuda seen da state of quinn...he fell on sda grass in heather park and hiut his head and was out cold for a couple of minutes, hes an ejiet.:razz:
    up all saturday night and sunday day.. searched and cautioned on the spot for possession (of something i didnt even know i had!) yesterday evening

fuckin police :grump: off to a bad start this year!
    i was in bed by 10 on saturday night :yes:
    had a less than 3 hours sleep over the previous 48hrs so i was knackered!!
    nice nd awake now tho! all ready for a (probably very boring cuz its monday) pub crawl tonight!
    z- wrote: »
    up all saturday night and sunday day.. searched and cautioned on the spot for possession (of something i didnt even know i had!) yesterday evening

Lol this has become a weekly occurance for you. :p