Hi

eglyjaeglyja Posts: 1 Noob
Hi everyone. My name is Egle, I'm 23. Reason I'm writing in here is that my doctor referred this website in the hope to help me to deal with anxiety and panic attacks. I'm already on prescribed medicine and looking forward to get help and advice from anyone in here. Quite scared, since I've never ever done this kind of thing before. Miserable and hopeless too... :/
AifeShaunieMike

Comments

• FloxyFloxy MallorcaPosts: 400 Rampant Poster
    Hello Egle and welcome to the boards. :)

The Mix has a huge collection of helpful write ups on problems such as anxiety and panic attacks and here are a bunch to choose from.  http://www.themix.org.uk/search/Anxiety  I get anxiety only occasionally now, helping myself to cope by using breathing techniques and the advice of others. I'll find them later.

People here have been great to me and they'll be lovely to you, helpful and supportive. It would help you to reach out for help in our Health & Wellbeing forum where your message will be more easily read there.

Best wishes,

Mandy

I'm driven by self doubt.
  • AifeAife Posts: 931 Moderator
    Hey Egle,

Welcome to the boards! It's so nice to have you here.  :) 

Everyone here is so lovely and supportive. When you're ready to make a post, we'll all be here to offer you some advice and support. 

- Aife
  • FloxyFloxy MallorcaPosts: 400 Rampant Poster
    Heyy @eglyja I found my notes about how to deal with attacks of anxiety and panic. And some useful stuff that my ex left me with.

I'm driven by self doubt.
  • ShaunieShaunie An empath EnglandPosts: 1,258 Fanatical Poster
    Hey
    hope you find some support here
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us face, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.” ~ Marvin J Ashton
  • AzzimanAzziman Posts: 174 The Mix convert
    Hi Egle,

Welcome!x

Much love <3
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,056 Moderator
    Welcome, Egle! Glad you found us. :)
    < 3