Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My Night

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Bri-namite

nedGal22.jpg

Ye'll hae to catch me first, ya fud :wave:

I know where that is as well :/
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    why cant i say **** and you can ???? Sex discrimination me thinks :mad:

Only the cool people may say cunt :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Only the cool people may say cunt :p

Well im not bothered i cant say ****, I prefer twat, twathead, wanker, tosser etc etc etc :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    The most accurate thing to call him would be "wrong".

If possible, be accurate and offensive.

Cunt just about covers it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Cunt just about covers it.

It's such a lovely, multipurpose word :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Well im not bothered i cant say ****, I prefer twat, twathead, wanker, tosser etc etc etc :p

You're only saying that 'cause you can't say cunt :razz:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    You're only saying that 'cause you can't say cunt :razz:

Feck off ya twat :lol::lol:

I know you have to put the boxes but can i hell find them ! (the other way round) :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: My Night
    Originally posted by molo
    cus their coloured...

JOKE JOKE! i'm not racist cus i listen to rap music.
    and i'm allowed to cus eminem said the 'n' word back in 93'......

God, you fan dan.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mrmint666
    Ahhhh isnt it nice to see what a stateour country is in for letting in forigne people :mad: i say anyone outside of the uk not including the republic of ireland sould have not been allowed in int he 1st place, the come over hear and leave our country in a mess dont work and claim off the dole its fukkin WRONG, any way, im standing on Chav's said on this, they constantly beat ont he white man because they know that its not seen as a racest attact an less it is a white man fighting another race person, i know 3 people who work for the police and they all know that even when a white person says they were racially assulted by someone of a diffrent race it hardly ever goes down in the book because if truth be told it would come out as far worse for the them than the white guy, i say give england back to real english people and people that deserve it and kick all this SCUM outta my country, fuckin' freeloaders *rant over*
    hope ya ok Chav, just gotta keep your chin up till i get into govenment and sort it all the hell out gimmie 14 years and ill be there *gets back to watching buffy*
    If you sent all the people back,who arent Enlgish the country would grind to a halt. There isnt enough people to run the NHS as it is at the moment and a large part of the nurses/docters are from enthnic minorities, let alone the country!. So where would we be if we did what you said?
  • Options
    some people need to reread the rules before they post again, but seeing as the rest of you have pulled him up on it I'll not say anymore
  • Options
    yaha, soz about my outbust, just get a bit uncontrolable when i get started and read shit about bad things happening to god people. just reminds me of all teh times iv been beaten up and mugged and shit and puts me in a not nice way... dont mean it sorry if i gave anyone a too bad impression of me, anywho, in reply to zella nah i aint at all greek... zoe is tho, im actully irish, and dutch and german, but if it came down to it id still be able to stay coz my heritage goes back to when people were all named by their trades and stuff and i still carry that name , but anywho, sorry again for the outburst.... just my bad side getting the better of me again... ima nice person really :)
  • Options
    Re: My Night
    Originally posted by Chav

Tonight I got pissed and some black men come up to us and said "yo, check this out" and hit me out the face.

you sooooooooooooooo made that up
  • Options
    Re: Re: My Night
    Originally posted by Char_Baby

:rolleyes:

If you actually took the time to read he was pissed at time of first posting, then went into great detail to explain what happened. It's not unheard of and really, around these areas happens quite a lot be it black, white, asian, whatever. There's no need to go accusing people of lying. Pathetic.

And besides, you only say that 'cos you don't get black gangs mugging et al up there. It's all pale-faced, skinny white people who stab you in the face with their used AIDS-ridden needles, or slice you about with a smashed pint glass. :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: My Night
    Originally posted by Char_Baby

Its ok. Theres nothing wrong with making a total irrelevant, random and false comment without backing it up or explaining why you said it, really. Dont feel pressured into giving anyone the impression you put any thought behind your posts.

I dont know if you live on a fluffy cloud or something but where I live it happens. People are beaten, stabbed, hit by cars, robbed, allsorts. When I was nine I watched three men kill a man. There is nowhere I hate more than I live. So if a man coming up to me and smacking me out the chop for no reason sounds so surreal to you I envy your ignorance.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Him and his mrs like to have puppet shows to liven things up every now and again.
    the punch and judy days were exciting!
  • Options
    Vicky, the people who you are talking about, I think MrMint if anyone was refering to the thousands of unemployed people who are actually wandering about on the street causing trouble for most people.

I've also been personally effected by this, and I think this country is getting worse everyday because nothing is being done about it. I can go walking around outside, and just for looking at someone I could be attacked, mugged, and possibly stabbed its sickening if you think about it. Would any of you want you're own children to have to grow up just to suffer the same treatment you did outside of you're own home? Being streetwise doesnt get you anywhere these days, you can't even apologise, they wont listen.

I think another problem is the group activity, the gangs. You will see the odd group of them littered about and these cause a big problem, since one of them will suggest beating the shit out of you, even if you are walking by, and they all follow like stupid little puppets.

One good thing I think the goverment is thinking of introducing would be a curfew. To me, this sounds like the best idea they have come up with in a while. About 5 years ago I would see bobbys on the beat around the place, I havnt seen them for a very long time. There isnt even a sence of security around like there used to be, while we want to live here peacefully, there are people set out to make our lifes hell, and if you ask me, they should be removed of. Put to death even. I want my children to grow old, and not have a miserable god forsaken life, I want them to be happy and have there own kids, instead of having there life ended by some punks who got too big for there boots.

Fuck this goverment.
    And fuck all you people out to ruin other peoples lives!

:mad:
  • Options
    ^
    Tbh.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: My Night
    Originally posted by Chav

I dont know if you live on a fluffy cloud or something

i do, yes

and i said it because you so got that out of that 'jam master j' song, whatever the fuck its called, with run dmc, was quite big in the ninties

anyway you made it up
  • Options
    How about you fly on your cloud over to this link...

where you can find what your on about, ive even done the search for you, its just a matter of looking through. Im sure your capable enough.