Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My Night

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Fucksake. Im writing this pissed but I know when usually people say they are pissed they spell wrong on purpuse just to give an effect.

Tonight I got pissed and some black men come up to us and said "yo, check this out" and hit me out the face. He hit me again and I was pissed and could do nothin but I hit him out the head and scarpered off and lost £2. I need to txt some1 can anyone tell me where? Theres gona be so violence on thrusday cus they said theym comin back down.. sorry pissed.

Comments

• Options
    funpic001.jpg
  • Options
    ohhh dear....
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    funpic001.jpg

:lol::D
  • Options
    if i were you i'd keep my head down for a bit!
  • Options
    :lol: at picture.

Chav. Run and Hide is my advice.
  • Options
    Re: My Night
    Originally posted by Chav

Tonight I got pissed and some black men come up to us and said "yo, check this out" and hit me out the face.

:eek2: Why would two strangers simply hit you for no reason?!
  • Options
    Re: Re: My Night
    Originally posted by Mz Stonedalot

i was thinking that..hmmm :chin:
  • Options
    Don't listen to these pussies.

Knock them the fuck out :|
  • Options
    lmfao @ Kiezo

I advise you come back not pissed and explain yourself :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: My Night
    Originally posted by Mz Stonedalot

cus their coloured...

JOKE JOKE! i'm not racist cus i listen to rap music.
    and i'm allowed to cus eminem said the 'n' word back in 93'......
  • Options
    keep ure head down hun!!
  • Options
    Who said ‘two strangers’? They did just come up to us for no reason. And anyone who knows how misty it was around the west midlands on Friday would know that they were within ten metres of me before they were there. I didn’t stare at them, talk to them, anything. I was just there talking to my mates. Even when they circled me I didn’t look at them even though I felt it coming. I’ve seen it happened that many times before I just knew…

So he said ‘Yo’ – actually it was more of a grunt so that we gave him attention. Anyway, he said ‘Yo, check this!’, the biggest took a brisk three step walk up to me and savaged me out the head and then again. So I started fighting him for a second and then ran down towards a field as there were so many of them. Some of my other mates got hit and started fighting; most of my mates were round the corner on the lung bung and had no idea what was happening. In 20 minutes we’d all met up again and loads of our mates had heard what happened and come down in the cars and shit. We all walked up to the nearest fire station following them, someone then rang us and said they were like 2 miles down the road so we went there. Couldn’t see them in the end but they said they’re coming down on Thursday. I aint really bothered what happens tbh. If they find us they find us but it’s been like this since I was in secondary school. The other school would always come down and we’d all have this big fight.

If anyone knows where Kates Hill is, by Dudley, that’s where they’re from just to give you a better picture. And just like every other time it was because we were white. If we were a group of black men they never would have attacked any of us.

Btw the reason Im writing so much is because ive got to wait for someone to call and I need to pass the time
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    funpic001.jpg

What were you tryin to say using that?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Chav
    What were you tryin to say using that?

Him and his mrs like to have puppet shows to liven things up every now and again.
  • Options
    Why would two strangers simply hit you for no reason?!

A few of my mates was in KFC and a group of lads come in and wouldn't the girl mate out the door and was saying how he'd like to do stuff to her so one of my mates said let her out and so he moved out the way. My mate gets out in the car park and there's about 12 black dudes standing there in front of the girls car and one bloke walks up to him and whacks him in the face because he stuck up for is girly mate. TWATS!

/me agrees with what Kiezo said.
  • Options
    That fuckin baffles me. If anyone was racist towards a black man you get discriminated by everyone and its meant to be serious offence and shit. If black people are racist to a white man noone gives a shit.
  • Options
    Ahhhh isnt it nice to see what a stateour country is in for letting in forigne people :mad: i say anyone outside of the uk not including the republic of ireland sould have not been allowed in int he 1st place, the come over hear and leave our country in a mess dont work and claim off the dole its fukkin WRONG, any way, im standing on Chav's said on this, they constantly beat ont he white man because they know that its not seen as a racest attact an less it is a white man fighting another race person, i know 3 people who work for the police and they all know that even when a white person says they were racially assulted by someone of a diffrent race it hardly ever goes down in the book because if truth be told it would come out as far worse for the them than the white guy, i say give england back to real english people and people that deserve it and kick all this SCUM outta my country, fuckin' freeloaders *rant over*
    hope ya ok Chav, just gotta keep your chin up till i get into govenment and sort it all the hell out gimmie 14 years and ill be there *gets back to watching buffy*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mrmint666
    Ahhhh isnt it nice to see what a stateour country is in for letting in forigne people :mad: i say anyone outside of the uk not including the republic of ireland sould have not been allowed in int he 1st place

You = fucking retard.
  • Options

Arnt you greek? No offence but when i met you, you didnt look full english to me.

And in responce you your comment alot of the other races were brought here buy us as slaves....so moo!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    You = fucking retard.

Yeah, we should have shut the door to those fucking paddy bastards aswell :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Yeah, we should have shut the door to those fucking paddy bastards aswell :p

That's it wee baws, you're gettin' it :razz:
  • Options
    smirlove2.gif

Were all the same inside. Theres no reason for all this about black and white ppl. were all here, whats the point in wasting life fighting?

H xxx
  • Options
    Ahhhh isnt it nice to see what a stateour country is in for letting in forigne people :mad: i say anyone outside of the uk not including the republic of ireland sould have not been allowed in int he 1st place, the come over hear and leave our country in a mess dont work and claim off the dole its fukkin WRONG, any way, im standing on Chav's said on this, they constantly beat ont he white man because they know that its not seen as a racest attact an less it is a white man fighting another race person, i know 3 people who work for the police and they all know that even when a white person says they were racially assulted by someone of a diffrent race it hardly ever goes down in the book because if truth be told it would come out as far worse for the them than the white guy, i say give england back to real english people and people that deserve it and kick all this SCUM outta my country, fuckin' freeloaders *rant over*
    hope ya ok Chav, just gotta keep your chin up till i get into govenment and sort it all the hell out gimmie 14 years and ill be there *gets back to watching buffy*

You really do have a distorted view, don't you?

Actually, I'll just second what Kiezo said.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    You really do have a distorted view, don't you?

Could you not have put an :mad: in there?

Or a mild/semi-offensive explicitve at least?

You're slipping, boyo ;)
    Originally posted by Kiezo

That's it wee baws, you're gettin' it

nedGal22.jpg

Ye'll hae to catch me first, ya fud :wave:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Could you not have put an :mad: in there?

Or a mild/semi-offensive explicitve at least?

You're slipping, boyo ;)

I even neglected to call him a cunt, too.

But I think I've overused that word already this evening.
  • Options
    I even neglected to call him a cunt, too.

But I think I've overused that word already this evening.

Well you could have called him a twatting **** instead :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

why cant i say **** and you can ???? Sex discrimination me thinks :mad:
  • Options

The most accurate thing to call him would be "wrong".
  • Options
    The most accurate thing to call him would be "wrong".

tbh I dont know who or what you are talking about lol, i saw Brians post and just posted :lol:
  • Options
    tbh I dont know who or what you are talking about lol, i saw Brians post and just posted :lol:

MrMint.

Fuckit, I suggest he just goes and gets shot down in flames in Politics. :D