Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sleep

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm just hoping they introduce the 24hr licencing laws... then we can go on multi-day pub crawls! I wonder if drinking vodka and red bull for a week would keep you awake still...
  • Options
    The longest I've been awake is about 40 - 48 hours, but that's normally transatlantic flight stuff with time changes etc. Most at home is probably about 30 - 36 hours with all nighter essay attempts and stuff, and that's without drugs or coffee or anything (cos I don't do them nasty stuff, esp coffee... :yuck: :D )
  • Options
    ok it wasnt under the infulence of drugs (except caffine) and i was playing computer/move/music ect for one week of summer holi
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    ok it wasnt under the infulence of drugs (except caffine) and i was playing computer/move/music ect for one week of summer holi

why would you stay up for a week and make yourself ill?
    WHY?
  • Options
    Originally posted by wee wuman
    why would you stay up for a week and make yourself ill?
    WHY?

Cos hes a muppet!
  • Options
    i went to reading festival this year & tried to stay awake the whole 4 days so i didnt miss anything, but i only managed the whole of friday & sat though! :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    Cos hes a muppet!

haha! h hem sorry, just i always get called a muppet so nice to see someone else get called it for once :p:D
  • Options
    I've only missed an entire nights sleep once. I got up at 8am, went out that night and walked in the following morning at 8am ready to collapse but everyone was going out shopping so I got changed and went with them. When I was out I didn't feel tired any more so I didn't go to bed until late that night.
  • Options
    I've just read this off that site Rude_boyz posted -

"If you have a tapeworm in your stomach it will come up while you're asleep to lick the salt off your lips."

:no:

:yuck:
  • Options
    i only read the bit bout the sleeping. dunno the rest of it.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by *raver*
    I've only missed an entire nights sleep once. I got up at 8am, went out that night and walked in the following morning at 8am ready to collapse but everyone was going out shopping so I got changed and went with them. When I was out I didn't feel tired any more so I didn't go to bed until late that night.

And you call yourself a Raver! :no: :p
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    And you call yourself a Raver! :no: :p

I know, but after a long night out I always collapse in the morning. I've got to spend the day asleep to recover in time to go out again the next night.