Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Iraq...what the hell do we do now?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Which of course hearkens back to the sentiment of Mr. Kissinger who said, in defence of Washington's overthrow of the democratically elected Allende in Chile...

"I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to decide for themselves."
  • Options
    I dont even like thinking about it any more its all just too bloody depressing. I'm going to get really drunk this evening. That seems about the only rational response to this monsterous fuck up.
  • Options
    Ideal solution

boom.jpg

If we'd done this in the first place at least we'd only be moaned at for one thing, instead of hundreds of little things. It's a lot easier to clear up after a nuke.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    If we'd done this in the first place at least we'd only be moaned at for one thing

Yes, a nuclear winter bringing about the destruction of the entire planet.

Still, people wouldnt complain for too long, would they?
    It's a lot easier to clear up after a nuke.

:lol:

I'm sure that the people living around Chernobyl would disagree. What is it now 90% of children with radiation related illnesses... and these people hadn't even been born when it happened.
  • Options
    Ah no, you see Chernobyl was a dirty nuke. I'm talking about dropping a nice few neutron bombs. No mess, no fuss.

And what's this about a nuclear winter? It would only be a nuclear winter if they retaliated. The only country I can see with a problem from that is Israel.:)