Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

badabing

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thread closed

:mad:

I wish I was a mod :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    Thread closed

Only a matter of time. The mods will eventually get fed up of us all.
  • Options
    nah, they wont close this thread, we havent said the word **** yet
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    Thread closed

silence
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    ooh and be careful wont you, we dont want you to get beaten up for being part of the gang i call to back me up when i start getting picked on.
    badabing i know you intentionaly post nonsense sometimes ...just like me, to see where it may lead. i didn't see the thread in question but i do know you to be serious and sincere when thats whats called for. don't even bother defending yourself. it's realy not worth the bother. just carry on being the nutter some of us have come to know and respect.
    some people on here manage to actualy HATE ...anonymous posters! how can people hate so easily someone they have never met? i know from those who have told me they have serious issuse with me. i do my best to ignore them. i believe it is people who feel inadequet for whatever reason. even possibly jealous. aren't they getting enough attention? do to many people ignore them and pay attention to you? i think i'd be proved right if someone could be bothered to look at how many threads certain people have made ...and how many replies they didn't get, those would be the people who bite and kick at others on a regular basis ...they complain about pointlessness and crap and offer nothing in return of any interest.

just carry on being you bad.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    badabing i know you intentionaly post nonsense sometimes ...just like me, to see where it may lead. i didn't see the thread in question but i do know you to be serious and sincere when thats whats called for. don't even bother defending yourself. it's realy not worth the bother. just carry on being the nutter some of us have come to know and respect.
    some people on here manage to actualy HATE ...anonymous posters! how can people hate so easily someone they have never met? i know from those who have told me they have serious issuse with me. i do my best to ignore them. i believe it is people who feel inadequet for whatever reason. even possibly jealous. aren't they getting enough attention? do to many people ignore them and pay attention to you? i think i'd be proved right if someone could be bothered to look at how many threads certain people have made ...and how many replies they didn't get, those would be the people who bite and kick at others on a regular basis ...they complain about pointlessness and crap and offer nothing in return of any interest.

Hey mr roll that made sense :p. Not out of it tonight? :D j/k btw but i hope you know that.
  • Options

you'd be mad to believe anyone could stop me from that :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Hey mr roll that made sense :p. Not out of it tonight? :D j/k btw but i hope you know that.
    cheeky sod! i don't smoke and drink all the time you know. but ...i am on my third carlsberg special.
    hope your baby making is going well. you sound realy positive of late.
  • Options
    cheeky sod! i don't smoke and drink all the time you know. but ...i am on my third carlsberg special.
    hope your baby making is going well. you sound realy positive of late.

Hehe, i used to smoke a wacky backy but stopped after to many whities as we called them. Mmm i wanta drink dammit, but i have promised myself to wait until baby is born.

Yep i'm ok thanks, getting really very tired though, only 10wks left if i go full term! :eek:
  • Options
    Oh yes, i am positive.....positively nutters :D.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety

Yep i'm ok thanks, getting really very tired though, only 10wks left if i go full term! :eek:
    big the site celebration in ten weeks then!
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    I've not read the original thread, so maybe this isn't my place to post, but I can see your points badabing. I've seen many times people getting flamed off for tiny spelling mistakes. Sure, if the spelling is so horrible that it is tough to read, then maybe a nice comment can be made, but when it is so small and unnoticable, what is even the point of mentioning it?

And another thing about the prejudging, I dont really need to explain myself there, because I am sure that everybody does it, rude as it is, but its true.

And also, what really kinda fucked me off in this thread is the point of immaturity. As a point that can be proven because it is right here in this thread, Kermit's post where he quoted badabing, but changed it to read only blablablablabla, that is just rude and childish. Many of you people who consider yourselves educated and smart and good debaters are horrible arguers, you sink to a level less than children that I have babysat for.

I must agree with a lot of what was said in this post.

I had also not seen the original post, but with the things that have been said in here, before this post, and after, I must agree a lot with what was said in this post and also a lot of what morrocan roll had said in his post.

Yes, I probably will be getting a good lashing for saying all this and agreeing, but oh well, not everybody has to like.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RNT
    *strokes chin*

Hmm I wonder who this reminds me of.....

I dont know, who DOES it remind you of?

Its certainly not me or her, if thats what the insinuation is:)
  • Options
    big the site celebration in ten weeks then!

:) I will be over the moon. Jsut getting ancious (sp?) anyway i best stop hi-jacking!
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Am I the only person who can imagine Kermit and GWST sat together trying to agree on who to make a petty attack on next? :rolleyes:

Yes. Ive been watching the football, Ive certainly got something better to do than sit at a computer whinging about how someone I dont know and dont care about "hates" somebody else that I dont know and dont care about.

Not that badabing is not being petty, but from someone like Kermit who appears think so highly of themselves, and on a high chair, and someone who is also a very good debater/debator ( I'm ever so sorry for not being able to spell), I expected better. Uh oh, that wasn't punctuated very well!

Thank you for the compliment.

Ive criticised badabing once before, about the "evil driving instructor", and I had all this gobshite then as well. If any of you bothered to notice Im consistent- if I think someone has posted shite, then Ill point it out. This time I dont even think she did, I just pointed out how amusing I found it that when someone critcised her she deleted her thread in what looks like a fit of pique.

And I dont criticise spelling, unlez u tipe lk ths.

Oh, and Tweety, are they expecting you to go full term?:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Oh, and Tweety, are they expecting you to go full term?:)

Well last visit to midwife she said he was bigger than expected so i can't see it tbh. i guess we will just have to wait & see. I have to have tests if hes still bigger than dates on tuesday :(.
    *Fingers crossed all is well*
  • Options
    i would like to say that there is a big difference between hating someone, and merely thinking they're a twat.

that is all.
  • Options
    *giggles at kaffs av*
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    i would like to say that there is a big difference between hating someone, and merely thinking they're a twat.

that is all.
    yeah thats one way round it.
  • Options
    Dear me.

Badabing, leave the fighting. Yes you're proud, opinionated etc, but really, it's not worth fighting. Ever. Kermit's got his opinion, and nice a guy as he is, trying to changing it is like trying to steer the bloody Titanic. :D (Well, almost.)

I'm pissed and happy about it. You should be happy too, though not pissed. Alcohol is the solution to all lifes problems, and therefor must be evil. Or something.

Hmmm. Moff to bed. Chill out everyone. Have weed. Makes you all passive and whatnot.
  • Options
    yeah thats one way round it.

dude, if you think i care enough about you to actually hate you then you are sadly, sadly mistaken.

i don't even severely dislike you. i haven't got the time or the energy. and frankly there are people in my life who deserve my severe dislike way more than you. you are just some random person on some random messageboard who i happen to think is a bit of a twat.

don't flatter yourself.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Kermit's got his opinion, and nice a guy as he is, trying to changing it is like trying to steer the bloody Titanic. :D (Well, almost.)

You really know how to turn on the charm :rolleyes:
  • Options
    You really know how to turn on the charm :rolleyes:

I'm smoother than whipped cream at 2:30am after a night on the piss, don't expect too much. :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    I'm smoother than whipped cream at 2:30am after a night on the piss, don't expect too much. :)

Another night on the piss?

I spent all night working out a presentation for a tutorial (after taking time out to watch Wales lose), its just not fair!

*stamps foot*
  • Options
    Another night on the piss?

I spent all night working out a presentation for a tutorial (after taking time out to watch Wales lose), its just not fair!

*stamps foot*

*ignores Ellie* :p

I did *my* work during the day, like a good boy should.

But I'll be working my ass off over the next few days anyway, essays coming out of every orifice, so don't feel too jealous.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    dude, if you think i care enough about you to actually hate you then you are sadly, sadly mistaken.

i don't even severely dislike you. i haven't got the time or the energy. and frankly there are people in my life who deserve my severe dislike way more than you. you are just some random person on some random messageboard who i happen to think is a bit of a twat.

don't flatter yourself.
    i wasn't even thinking of you but i'll add you to the list.
  • Options
    Oh dear oh dear.

At the risk of seriously damaging my sanity I've just read most of this thread and not understood a lot of the issues floating around. Here, however is my tupp'orth :
    badabing hun I can tell you're very upset, because of what happened to you, whatever that may be - I shan't pry. Please don't let it spill out where it shouldn't though, don't lash out - there are so many lovely people on here who will talk to you and give you whatever help you want, even if that's just a sympathetic cyber hug or a PM.
    And to our lovely hijacker
    Tweety - muchly excited on your behalf - take lots of pics so we can all see beautiful baby tweety!
    That is about all for now (gosh it makes me sound like an old granny) if I come up with anything later while trying to avoid finishing my essay I shall let you know
  • Options
    Some people really could just do with chilling out.