Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

badabing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    I noticed first. :p
  • Options
  • Options
    I deleted my thread because I didnt want it turned into a slagging match.

yeh so what you called me a fuckwit, and on anything other day i really wouldnt have given a shit, but i've just been sexually assualted and that thread was actually quite sensitive towards the issue. except it became some sort of mockery where people were going to start and bitch other people down because of some god damn spelling mistakes.

and this is the time when some smart cock comes along and tells you to pm me.
  • Options
    Oh dear - i hope I didn't cause this...I was only being silly
    Thanks for the PM Badabing - muchly appreciated xx:)
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I have so missed something.
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    you were practically begging for a debate about the subject. the fact that people didn't agree with you is why you deleted the thread.

how on earth was i 'practically begging' for a debate about it? I put across what had happened to me, and I explained why i was so angry. i wasnt f'ing or blinding, i posted very calmly. and you were all welcome to put your relevant and appropriate comments up, as we all are in any thread, but i dont think calling everyone who spelt the word somalian wrong 'fuckwits' was neither relevant or appropriate. and yes i am feeling particualrly emotional right now, and you can say that im overreacting if you like, but if you had half a human cell of common sense in you you'd realise that I was bound to be upset anyway, by what I had explained had happened.

it seems that everything i happen to write is 'nonsense' to some people on here, and if you think what I write is nonsense, then dont read it. if its by 'badabing' you know not to read it. but i guess thats the common sense thing coming in again.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    blahblahblah

Something bad happened to you. As far as I could tell you didnt mention it- that doesnt mean you didnt, I might have missed it, but what I DID read was a rant about Somalians with knives, and how there should be approximately 727,000 CCTV cameras in every corner.

Ive said before, if you post something in a public domain then not everyone is going to agree with you. If youd said "I was assaulted, there was supposed to be protection and there wasnt" then people would have been sympathetic, even about a displaced vowel, but you posted drivel so people attacked it as drivel.

If you dont like it, and feel the need to throw a hissy fit every time someone corrects your spelling (especially when theres that button marked "edit"), then perhaps you shouldnt be posting it.
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Something bad happened to you. As far as I could tell you didnt mention it- that doesnt mean you didnt, I might have missed it, but what I DID read was a rant about Somalians with knives, and how there should be approximately 727,000 CCTV cameras in every corner.

maybe you should read things a little more carefully before you pre-judge them.
    there was nothing written about somalian's with knives. there was something written about a somalian stabbing somebody else, but you had already decided on your reply to my comment so you've obviously managed to slot the knife thing in somewhere. What he actually used was a screwdriver, so stop trying to put words in my mouth.
    and your sarcasm astounds me, you really are intellectual aren't you.

as for people being sympathetic, my thread wasnt about that. Im not like other posters when it comes to 'oh my god i've been tripped over in the street im going slit my wrists', all I ask is a little humanity towards what i have to say.

You can think what you like about me, and you can come running to back up your girlfriend everytime someone bites back. I dont think I wrote nonsense, I explained why I deleted my thread, and it wasnt because somebody corrected my spelling mistake. But you probably didnt bother to read that either did you. Because as I said before, you read 'badabing' and you've already made up your mind.

For someone as old as you I would have thought you'd have grown up a little by now.
  • Options
    as you thoughtfully deleted all evidence, i can't actually prove my case.

i also posted very calmly in response, as did most other people. i did not at any time, refer to you specifically as a fuckwit - in fact, i wasn't even talking to you. i also added a ":D" to that comment, but like i said, i can't prove it any more, can i?

it shouldnt have to be proved - if people just grew up and thought 'ok, i dont like this poster and the way they write, so im not going to read it' there wouldnt be a problem.

and whilst we're on the subject actually i believe that you were reffering to me. i wrote 'samalian', byny wrote 'somalian' someone else wrote something else and you wrote 'because some fuckwits cant spell'. the end. petty, but we cant we prove it can we.
  • Options
    What thread?

Whats the point in arguing with each other, when there is no longer text to read that would confirm all the various opinions.

People like myself who have no idea what thread this is, wont care or know what the hell you lot are going on about. If its personal, attack yourselves on MSN or summat!
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    What thread?

Whats the point in arguing with each other, when there is no longer text to read that would confirm all the various opinions.

People like myself who have no idea what thread this is, wont care or know what the hell you lot are going on about. If its personal, attack yourselves on MSN or summat!

its always been personal though lacy, thats the problem. you cant write a thread and expect people to come to it as it is, because people have pre-judged it before they even read it, because they've seen who its been written by.
  • Options
    I've not read the original thread, so maybe this isn't my place to post, but I can see your points badabing. I've seen many times people getting flamed off for tiny spelling mistakes. Sure, if the spelling is so horrible that it is tough to read, then maybe a nice comment can be made, but when it is so small and unnoticable, what is even the point of mentioning it?

And another thing about the prejudging, I dont really need to explain myself there, because I am sure that everybody does it, rude as it is, but its true.

And also, what really kinda fucked me off in this thread is the point of immaturity. As a point that can be proven because it is right here in this thread, Kermit's post where he quoted badabing, but changed it to read only blablablablabla, that is just rude and childish. Many of you people who consider yourselves educated and smart and good debaters are horrible arguers, you sink to a level less than children that I have babysat for.
  • Options
    See I would have written that, but i think (and we all know) the response would have been very different.

well said manda.
  • Options
    ooh and be careful wont you, we dont want you to get beaten up for being part of the gang i call to back me up when i start getting picked on.
  • Options
    Ok this thread is getting pathetic.

Act your age and all that.
  • Options
  • Options
    I dont think you deliberately set out to ridicule me at all. What i do think is that you and 'david' find it a little too easy to jump down my throat as soon as i write something you dont like. Which is lets face it, most of the time. as for being 'nothing but polite' when replying to me, well, if fuckwit is in your 'dictionary of politeness', I feel for you mother-in-law, even if you're 'only joking' when you call her it. and one of you doesnt have to censor themselves in order to avoid accusations of 'ganging up' on people, I just find it rather funny that kermit wasnt even involved in the thread in question, it is only now, after the thread has been deleted and we are discussing it, that he has decided to involve himself. Like a lot of threads I write in fact. There seems to be no initial conversation, just automatic lashing out.
    anyway, im bored of this. i just dont understand why some people cant find it in them to be civil to each other, like real adults.
  • Options
  • Options
    ookkkayy i seriously missed something hear :eek2:
  • Options
    you don't seem to be able to accept the fact that i wasn't specifically talking about you. you are not the centre of the universe. deal with it.
    Originally posted by badabing
    and whilst we're on the subject actually i believe that you were reffering to me. petty, but we cant we prove it can we.

my opinion. deal with it.
  • Options
  • Options
    deal with what precisely dear?

my opinion lovey, can you not read?
  • Options
  • Options
    Am I the only person who can imagine Kermit and GWST sat together trying to agree on who to make a petty attack on next? :rolleyes:

Not that badabing is not being petty, but from someone like Kermit who appears think so highly of themselves, and on a high chair, and someone who is also a very good debater/debator ( I'm ever so sorry for not being able to spell), I expected better. Uh oh, that wasn't punctuated very well!
  • Options
  • Options
    yep, because we have nothing better to do than sit around plotting our next attack on people we don't give a damn about.

we have no lives.

Sarcasm is the perfect bait for another petty argument! Hoorah.
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    but from someone like Kermit who appears think so highly of themselves

Just wanted to say how wrong things can appear from what they really are.

Btw i like you all so please chill if poss.