Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wondering

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by godscop

And you can't smoke in pubs over there, causing doorways to become ashtrays, whats that all about?

er, you can smoke in pubs, just not some resturants
  • Options
    My mistake then, when I was in Perth everybody had to go outside. Maybe it was because they were serving food as well?
  • Options
    My mistake then, when I was in Perth everybody had to go outside. Maybe it was because they were serving food as well?

Or maybe it was a non-smoking pub, lol, there aren't a lot of em but there are a few. I doubt it had anything to do with the food, most pubs have no worries about smoking with food
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    Or maybe it was a non-smoking pub, lol, there aren't a lot of em but there are a few. I doubt it had anything to do with the food, most pubs have no worries about smoking with food

Whatever, learn to talk properly! :)
  • Options
    Whatever, learn to talk properly! :)

learn to not be a cock :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Teagan
    Funny thing about your "ending every sentence on a high note" - it was your "going down at the start of your sentence" that got you Aussies there in the first place!!!

Hmmmm ... I thought that was rather funny. But then I am rather strange. :)