Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wondering

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey im just wondering here my boyfriend asked me when i come to his house on tuesday could he poke me off and im just wanna ask you people what exactly is pokeing off and does it Hurt!??? thankz for your help

Comments

• Options
    Either he means fingering you, or "poking" as in shagging. My guess, from what you've said, is fingering.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I would say fingering too, but then again different areas have different sayings...

Best thing is to ask him, because you dont want a big surprise when you meet him :)
  • Options
    I would say for fucks sake your only kid!
  • Options
    Save yourself for christ's sake. Have you got no dignity? Need a lesson in how to say no.

You are my perfect date as described in your profile of what you look like but too young for my liking.

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    According to her homepage shes 16 do you think thats to young?

I lost my virginity when I was 13/14 can't quite remember it wasn't very memorable!
  • Options
    Never mind how young she is how bout u r man darling?? Poke u off??!!! If i ever had a guy ask 2 do that I think i might laugh my ass off then drop him back of at playgroup!
  • Options
    Its up to you... how long have you been together? what do you feel towards him? ask yourself these kinds of questions and a lot more besides before you commit to anything of a sexual nature
  • Options
    Originally posted by D@ni
    Never mind how young she is how bout u r man darling?? Poke u off??!!! If i ever had a guy ask 2 do that I think i might laugh my ass off then drop him back of at playgroup!

Thats a good point, but considering people in your country people still say things like 'pash' I might consider dropping you off in 1972.
  • Options
    Originally posted by godscop
    Thats a good point, but considering people in your country people still say things like 'pash' I might consider dropping you off in 1972.

Well its lucky that im not a true aussie then- born and bred Scott here, anyways whats wrong with pash?? i think its cute do u still use the term snogging? how gross is that?
  • Options
    According to her homepage shes 16 do you think thats to young?

December '88, I think that makes her 14?

But yes. It always helps to ask what things mean before you agree to them, if you aren't sure.
  • Options
    Well its lucky that im not a true aussie then- born and bred Scott here, anyways whats wrong with pash?? i think its cute do u still use the term snogging? how gross is that?

I am half Aussie myself. :) Pash is just silly nickname culture, Australians seem to have a big problem with speaking full words.
    December '88, I think that makes her 14?

I looked on her faceparty link, on there it says she 16.
  • Options
    Pash is just silly nickname culture, Australians seem to have a big problem with speaking full words.

I frigging know!!! I hate how they do it but as annoying as it is I find that i do it alot myself now ahh well

Born in 1988?? wouldnt that make her 15? saying u r a year older than you actully are is a pretty standard thing for anyone under the age of 18, I know i did it.
  • Options

The youngest age you can set yourself as on faceparty is 16.
  • Options
    Fair enough :)
  • Options
    someone asked me about poking once. I laughed at them, i didnt relaise what they meant.
  • Options
    I frigging know!!! I hate how they do it but as annoying as it is I find that i do it alot myself now ahh well

Born in 1988?? wouldnt that make her 15? saying u r a year older than you actully are is a pretty standard thing for anyone under the age of 18, I know i did it.

In 1988 yes, but bday in December so she is nearly 15!
  • Options
    So my comments can be justified now :D

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Re: wondering
    Originally posted by Tigger
    hey im just wondering here my boyfriend asked me when i come to his house on tuesday could he poke me off and im just wanna ask you people what exactly is pokeing off and does it Hurt!??? thankz for your help

Well, today's Tuesday. What DID he mean?
  • Options
    According to her other posts she's 14
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    According to her other posts she's 14

:yes: which would make her 15 in december :)
  • Options
    Yeah i think she will be 15 in december. If a lad asked if he could "poke" me i would laugh in thier face and not bother with them. I'm assuming it means fingering you though.
  • Options
    I am half Aussie myself. :) Pash is just silly nickname culture, Australians seem to have a big problem with speaking full words.

GO.FUCK.YOURSELF :)

How do we have a problem with using 'big' words? :confused:
  • Options

Okay you are a little outdated mate, i have not heard anyone say the word pash since i was about eleven.
    But hey, it might just be in my state, those tasmanians probably still use pash, but they aren't real aussies anyway
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    Okay you are a little outdated mate, i have not heard anyone say the word pash since i was about eleven.
    But hey, it might just be in my state, those tasmanians probably still use pash, but they aren't real aussies anyway

Its probably going back about 4/5 years now, on telly. Although they do try and stick to the stereotypical Aussie, If I'm honest I never heard anyone say it in real life as far as I can remember.
  • Options
    How do we have a problem with using 'big' words? :confused:

Everything Australian has a nickname or seems to. Also ending every sentence on a high note is a bit annoying, but you can't help it. :p
  • Options
    Everything Australian has a nickname or seems to. Also ending every sentence on a high note is a bit annoying, but you can't help it. :p

lol, yeah i admit you are right about the nickname thing. High note? what do you mean?

And mate, trust me, we aren't as annoying as you guys.

bloody whingers :p
  • Options
    pash is still used...it's a great term :) it all depends on the environment you grow up in I guess. if you are aware of aussie culture you will pick up the slang that comes with it, you ignore it you wont. simple as that.

what are some other suggestions for it? :eek2:
  • Options
    lol, yeah i admit you are right about the nickname thing. High note? what do you mean?

And mate, trust me, we aren't as annoying as you guys.

bloody whingers :p

You probably don't know it, but kids over here who watch things like Neighbours start doing the high note thing.

And you can't smoke in pubs over there, causing doorways to become ashtrays, whats that all about?

Your right there, we do whinge. :)

Right I am off to eat pork scratchings and give the pigeons a run out. :lol:
  • Options

Funny thing about your "ending every sentence on a high note" - it was your "going down at the start of your sentence" that got you Aussies there in the first place!!! :)

ONLY TEASING!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! :)
  • Options
    haha. i remember listening to a kate winslet interview about how she managed the aussie accent in some movie she was in...said it was easy, just have to end everything in a high note. she then did an example and was only then i realised we do it.

oh and u can still smoke in pubs here if you were thinking otherwise.