Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how would you feel....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    Well i guess i am a wimp for thinking it. i dunno what else i can do. i feel lonely and unloved. hated and a freak for what i am, does a freak deserve a life.

Aww, here you go - have some attention. :birthday:

:)

Mate, cut to the chase yadda yadda. Your problem's puberty. Simple as.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Groovaybaby*
    :rolleyes: It's people like you who really piss me off. Yeah maybe he's going overboard on posting his problems but this is a board where people can *supposedly* come for help. If you don't want to know about his problems, don't read his replies or thread. Your only posting your hateful replies because there arent any decent threads at the moment and you want to waste time.

Get a life.

I don't think it was meant that nasty?! :S

*Huggles Lollie*:D
  • Options
    my dad feels very responsible for my uncle Kevan's suicide, simply because he felt he hadnt been there enough for him- but people grow up and have their own families and their own lives that they need to sort out - and they drift apart. not because they want to, just because people find it increasingly difficult to make time for each other. that is why i feel so strongly about keeping in touch with the people you love and have shared happy times with - even if they're just old school friends, if you never fell out (or in some cases even if you did fall out) and one of you just moves away or something; theres no excuse to lose touch there really isnt. one day you might be the closest person to them, even if you havent spoken for years, and they're going to need you, but you wont know that. and then it could be too late.

sometimes you just need to take 5 minutes out, even if its just once a month, to sit down and write a letter to someone - just to say hello.

i think its so much nicer to recieve a letter from someone, or a phone call, just so that they can say hello to you, rather than when its someones birthday, or when they want something, or you want something you know. if it makes you feel appreciated to get that little note saying hello with your post in the morning, think about how happy it would make someone else.
  • Options
    :rolleyes: It's people like you who really piss me off. Yeah maybe he's going overboard on posting his problems but this is a board where people can *supposedly* come for help. If you don't want to know about his problems, don't read his replies or thread. Your only posting your hateful replies because there arent any decent threads at the moment and you want to waste time.

Get a life.

No, you've got my priorities all wrong, I only do it to look big and clever. :p

Seriously though, chill out. I'm taking an educated guess you've been through puberty. Obviously it effects people differently and some cope better than others, but I think in all of us, during that puberty time it got on top of us at some point. Would you agree?

All I'm saying is that rude_boyz may be having a tough time at the moment I'm not trying to deny that, but he's dramatising it a lot, as someone pointed out. With luxuries like the internet, a nice house, food, etc etc your life can't be the hell you're making it out to be. I can put that problem down to puberty. You're 15, at 15 I was going through a similar thing where I craved acceptance and a sense of belonging, and looking at myself as weird and abnormal.

It passes, in time you grow out of it. Just don't let it control you and dramatise it, it'll do you no favours.

Oh, and for the record, it wasn't meant to be offensive so don't be so uptight. Maybe I didn't explain myself properly - but this is my point. And in my opinion, it's correct. There ya go, given him some help and advice, so chill out. :thumb:

:p
  • Options
    ... and how do you know its puberty? Cos i know when i first became depressed it was nothing to do with puberty.

And how old were you when you first came depressed?

I can't for sure say it's puberty because I've never met the kid, but I can near enough guarentee at his age, puberty is playing a major role in his 'problems'.
  • Options
    I was 14 when the event happened. It didnt hit me till I was 15 properly I was in denial.

It's not scientific fact, but it's more than likely that either conciously or unconciously, puberty was playing a role in your depressed stage. There might have been an event that triggered it, but puberty will have aided it.

You have to admit, it is a tough time to go through and sometimes the feelings can get the better of you. But the point is, nearly all of us here have been through it or are going through it so we can all relate to it. Sorry, it just annoys me when people are overly melodramatic.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    i dont see anything. nothing good in my life. nothing worthwhile. i dont see me involved in he future. balieve me i try. every night i wish wish i had a nice life. normal life some life when i can be who i like when i like some life where i am not called a freak for who i am or for what i do. i wish i was normal but it isnt gonna happen. all i see towards me s death death or a road filled with hell and touture, now i would chose death other that road anyday.

Ok so who is normal? everyone is different and this world would be a pretty boring place if everyone was 'normal'.
    What is 'normal' anyhow? You see people in the street/school and you think they have this great, wonderful life well it is not always the case. some people are having the shittiest life every but they hide it, so people like you think everything is hunky dorey, when in effect they have not got this 'normal' life.

So you are starting to talk about your problems which is good, get the stress and shit out of your head. Once you open up to your councellor things might start to get better. Ask to speak to the councellor more than one day. Better still try getting in touch with a psychiatric nurse, they are very good.

You say you have had shit all these years so try and change this shit your talking about. I beleive you 15? so before long you are going to be going into that big outside world, so go on and make something of yourself. YOU can get out of this shit your talking about, so keep getting the councelling. Do well at school (even though at this moment it may be a shitty place for you), get some qualifications and get yourself a good job. Something that you will enjoy doing, give you a decent wage and eventually things will improve.

Its not going to happen overnight but you have to think about what you actually want out of life, then go and grab it. Dont let the arseholes wear you down, you can beat the bullies. Once you leave school, get a decent job who is going to have the last laugh at the bullies ? Id say you because they will be in dead end jobs, no money and probably feeling shittier than you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    You see people in the street/school and you think they have this great, wonderful life well it is not always the case. some people are having the shittiest life every but they hide it, so people like you think everything is hunky dorey, when in effect they have not got this 'normal' life.

That is so true, i don't normally do it on here anymore, but unfortunately i learn't that skill from my dad of being able to hide things very well.
    When i was younger everyone thought i had such a lovely happy family, you don't know how wrong they were!:(
    But then life goes on & you get through it, the good & the bad.
  • Options
    Thanks for your support everyone. i sat up till 03.00am thinking i decided it isnt worth doing anything stupid. well atm anyway. thinking about what i want and the person i care for alot. i wouldnt want to hurt them and lose everything i will miss. im to young to die. maybe a few years time,

i relised if i die i will lose everything that i have. although i may be sad i relised how selfish i would be if i went. leaving the few people who make me smilw, the few people who make me laugh, the few people i care for and the one person i want.

life is full of obsticles, you just gotta relise to go over them, not through them, i just had to relise that i cant let it drive me down, i must beat this thing that has a hold on me. i cant go down i came so far. i may be tired of fighting and i may want to give up but if i think it all might change and tomorra it might all be better. thats worth fighting for isnt it, thank you for all your help guys N gals, i couldnt done it with out ya:)