Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how would you feel....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
okay i dunno where to stick this thread so ill stick it in here...

how would you feel if you knew that you drove someone so far that they killed themself. for example you bullyed them at school then they killed themselfs because of you. or your there boss at work and your picked on them at work, made them feel low. how would it make you feel.

Comments

• Options
    Have you done sommat like?

If id done sommat like that then id feel shit :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Have you done sommat like?

If id done sommat like that then id feel shit :(

no im glad to say i havent i have just been thinking about life and death and sucide alot lately. plus if i died my friend said she would feel resbonsable as she couldnt stop me
  • Options
    Well tbh I would be disappointed. But not in me, in them, because comitting suicide is an amazingly selfish act, and if that person was my friend I would be upset that they had not been able to chat with me about it.
  • Options
    So why are you thinking about death and stuff?

You do seem to think about gloom and doom alot. You need to get out and start enjoying life, it can be fun you know :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Well tbh I would be disappointed. But not in me, in them, because comitting suicide is an amazingly selfish act, and if that person was my friend I would be upset that they had not been able to chat with me about it.

ah but they would not be your friend if you had bullied them though, thats the difference. So in effect they wouldn't come and talk to you anyway, probably incase you bullied them more.
  • Options
    ah but they would not be your friend if you had bullied them though, thats the difference. So in effect they wouldn't come and talk to you anyway, probably incase you bullied them more.

Well if the person is not my friend then I would probably not care too much about them. I feel I do not understand the question.
  • Options
    So why are you thinking about death and stuff?

You do seem to think about gloom and doom alot. You need to get out and start enjoying life, it can be fun you know :)

i get out as much as i can, i just feel very depressed and down alot. my councillings good but i felt bad all my life:(
  • Options
    He is saying if you bullied me , and i went on to commit suicide how would it make you feel, knowing that what YOU had done to me made me take my life........hypothetically :)

i think that is what he means anyhow lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    i get out as much as i can, i just feel very depressed and down alot. my councillings good but i felt bad all my life:(

So your getting help now and YOU can decide wether to carry on having a shit life or make things improve. The only way to make things better is by not dwelling on everything in your past, try to move on and look forward.
    Think of positive stuff instead of sad stuff. Focus on something that you want to acheive out of life, like what you aim to do as a career and stuff. Try positve thinking and it may just give you that push forward.
  • Options
    id feel as bad as if id have slit their wrist or whatnot if that makes sense

and i agree with becky, you need to get out more, or get yourself a bird, and no that wasnt an offer
  • Options
    He is saying if you bullied me , and i went on to commit suicide how would it make you feel, knowing that what YOU had done to me made me take my life........hypothetically :)

i think that is what he means anyhow lol

Oh i see. Well tbh if I'd bullied I probabyl would not care. But it's the effect on friends that you need to worry about, not the effect on bullies.
  • Options
    So your getting help now and YOU can decide wether to carry on having a shit life or make things improve. The only way to make things better is by not dwelling on everything in your past, try to move on and look forward.
    Think of positive stuff instead of sad stuff. Focus on something that you want to acheive out of life, like what you aim to do as a career and stuff. Try positve thinking and it may just give you that push forward.

i do. i go out alot. TRY to look to the future but its hard, all i see is a coffin. morbid i know but its the truth. i dont see anything. nothing good in my life. nothing worthwhile. i dont see me involved in he future. balieve me i try. every night i wish wish i had a nice life. normal life some life when i can be who i like when i like some life where i am not called a freak for who i am or for what i do. i wish i was normal but it isnt gonna happen. all i see towards me s death death or a road filled with hell and touture, now i would chose death other that road anyday.
  • Options
    whats the big deal with being normal, theres nothing interesting about normal people
  • Options
    Im probably normal. It sucks. You aren't missing out on anything. Being normal is no different to being average.
  • Options
    What you gotta remember is that there is always someone worse off than you.
    Do you really not want to live a life?! I mean you only get one chance & yeah life is shit at times, beleive me i know, i lost my dad to suicide, my sister spent from the age of 13 in a young persons mental health place & i didn't know what the fuck was going on. I find out after my dad killed himself that he abused my sister. All my family tried to kill themselves at some point (except me) I could go on all night but i won't.
    My point is that, yes you have it shit at the mo, i had it shit for most of my childhood, but you do get through it & come out a stronger person because of it.
    Surely there are things you wanna do with your life, no matter how simple they may be.

Suicide is not a solution, its a start to many more problems to those who care about you. It's the wimps way out.
    As they say, its a permanant solution to a temporary problem!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    What you gotta remember is that there is always someone worse off than you.
    Do you really not want to live a life?! I mean you only get one chance & yeah life is shit at times, beleive me i know, i lost my dad to suicide, my sister spent from the age of 13 in a young persons mental health place & i didn't know what the fuck was going on. I find out after my dad killed himself that he abused my sister. All my family tried to kill themselves at some point (except me) I could go on all night but i won't.
    My point is that, yes you have it shit at the mo, i had it shit for most of my childhood, but you do get through it & come out a stronger person because of it.
    Surely there are things you wanna do with your life, no matter how simple they may be.

Suicide is not a solution, its a start to many more problems to those who care about you. It's the wimps way out.
    As they say, its a permanant solution to a temporary problem!

Well i guess i am a wimp for thinking it. i dunno what else i can do. i feel lonely and unloved. hated and a freak for what i am, does a freak deserve a life.
  • Options
    Well i guess i am a wimp for thinking it. i dunno what else i can do. i feel lonely and unloved. hated and a freak for what i am, does a freak deserve a life.

I didn't mean you are a wimp, i am just trying to get through to you.
    Everyone deserves a life (well almost).
  • Options
    I didn't mean you are a wimp, i am just trying to get through to you.
    Everyone deserves a life (well almost).

oh right ok. well i must be because to me suicide would be a good choice. for one i would do something selfish and something that would make me happy. and if suicide is it. i proberlly will.

i have alot of thinking ahead of me tonight. i hope i work my head out. for my sake i hope i do.
  • Options
    Without being patronising or anything, do you not think maybe it's a phase you are going through? I was bullied for my last year of school. I thought about commiting suicide cos my life was made complete hell for over a year by a group of about 8 girls. But I'm bloody glad that i didn't cos I've been happy since leaving school and have done loads that I would of missed out on!
  • Options
    oh right ok. well i must be because to me suicide would be a good choice. for one i would do something selfish and something that would make me happy. and if suicide is it. i proberlly will.

i have alot of thinking ahead of me tonight. i hope i work my head out. for my sake i hope i do.

How can it make you happy?!!
    You WON'T know about it cause you will be DEAD.:confused:
  • Options
    How can it make you happy?!!
    You WON'T know about it cause you will be DEAD.:confused:

yeah its better than living a life of hell.
  • Options
    yeah its better than living a life of hell.

TBH, with the greatest respect, I do not believe that you are living quite the "life of hell" that you think you are. For example, you have access to the Internet. You therefore are not living on the poverty line. You presumably get regular food and water, and some kind of education.

Other people have shit. It's just something you have to deal with.
  • Options
    TBH, with the greatest respect, I do not believe that you are living quite the "life of hell" that you think you are. For example, you have access to the Internet. You therefore are not living on the poverty line. You presumably get regular food and water, and some kind of education.

Other people have shit. It's just something you have to deal with.

yeah well im not storng enough to deal with them. i'm just weak minded and cant handle it anymore. 15yrs of pain wont sort itself out it will be there forever.
  • Options
    yeah well im not storng enough to deal with them. i'm just weak minded and cant handle it anymore. 15yrs of pain wont sort itself out it will be there forever.

Tbh it will sort itself out, but only if you make an effort.
  • Options
    Tbh it will sort itself out, but only if you make an effort.

i tried i tried alot. it just doesnt work for me. im to tired to fight nemore.
  • Options
    i tried i tried alot. it just doesnt work for me. im to tired to fight nemore.

Well tbh then you should be talking to some professional people and not a load of fools like me on a message board.
  • Options
    Well tbh then you should be talking to some professional people and not a load of fools like me on a message board.

i am, i have a councillor.
  • Options
    i am, i have a councillor.

Good. You should chat with your councillor more i think.
  • Options
    Good. You should chat with your councillor more i think.

Well i can only see her once a week every thursday.
  • Options
    There is only so much we can do to help you, you have to want to get yourself outta this. You must wantto deep down as you wouldn't accept help.
    We will be here to help if you want/need it but please try to help yourself aswell.