Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sexy Lingerie

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by The Icy Aphrodite
    i saw those knickers about a month ago and was waiting till i get paid to get em :)

I've got them in every colour going :D They aren't THAT hipstery though - i find that they still come up too high to wear with most of my clothes. Ah well.

I'm quite lucky, i'm a 34D/DD, and a lot of places have starting going up to a D cup, but 34 is about the smallest back size they come in. Only problem is, it's the proper bra places that do them - topshop and H&M both do REALLY pretty bras and they only go up to a C. The national average size is 36C, surely they should go above that?!

Oooh, question of my own... anyone know anywhere that does a good strapless bra up to a D? I've been looking recently, and the M&S ones make your boobs look insanely pointy and odd shaped, and the ones in Primark only go up to a C cup, which i thought a little pointless, cos frankly, if i had A or B sized breasts, i'd go braless. In fact, i DO go braless sometimes, even though my boobs are reasonably substantial.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    Oooh, question of my own... anyone know anywhere that does a good strapless bra up to a D? I've been looking recently, and the M&S ones make your boobs look insanely pointy and odd shaped, and the ones in Primark only go up to a C cup, which i thought a little pointless, cos frankly, if i had A or B sized breasts, i'd go braless. In fact, i DO go braless sometimes, even though my boobs are reasonably substantial.

when M&S fails, la senza delivers.... :yes:

also try debenhams.
  • Options
    Cheers, m'dear :)
  • Options
    www.lasenza.co.uk are fantastic for normal underwear sets (no thong). BumbleBee I'm sure you've noticed most of their bras come with the option of brief or thong. I bought a really nice lacy black bra and brief set from there called Sophia, no padding. I'm a bit funny when it comes to padding too. I have one bra with padding, but I feel like a bit of a fraud with it. I just keep imagining someone's going to have a good grope and find all that breastage is fake!

Erm anyway have a good look on that site people! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    Yes! Have a look in the Argos Additions catalogue, they have some really pretty bras (full figure they call them) and many of them go up to a size F. They're towards the back of the underwear section, and they're branded names some of them. :)
  • Options
    Aww, this is wicked... :D Lots of people have replied!

I found a nice Gossard set in my size, ordered it from work today, just hope it's OK when it comes! Still looking out though :D

Whoever mentioned the Sophia set, its gorgeous - I wish they did it in my size :(

Lil Laura - Debenhams have plain t-shirt bras, in sizes 32 - 38 in cups A - D and they do them in white, black and nude, all seamless, for £12. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    Lil Laura - Debenhams have plain t-shirt bras, in sizes 32 - 38 in cups A - D and they do them in white, black and nude, all seamless, for £12. :D

That would be wonderful, if I wasn't a 34E :p

It isn't obvious you work for them at all, lol. Thanks anyway though. Oh I like this thread, lots of other people with big boobs, heh :)
  • Options
    Dammit :p

I only know more about Debenhams bras because I see too many of them :( lol I'm not trying to advertise them... La Senza do some wicked stuff and so does Bravissimo, etc.

Buuuuut ;) (you must have seen that coming) Debs also do T-shirt bras for 'bigger sizes', the 'Gorgeous' range, they look rank on the hanger but tbh they look quite alright when worn... t-shirt bras in nude, black and white for £16 :D

Right, gonna shut up about bloody Debenhams now, lol
  • Options
    its so awkward buying nice undies when youve got big boobs int it,shall we mug jordan?

try www.etam.co.uk

that website seems to be nothing but underwear!
  • Options
  • Options
    yeh, I often have a problem getting nice underwear from places like topshop where they only ever have a C :mad: They do do them in D cup on the website, but I think I'd find them too small.

I'm a 34D/DD and find www.figleaves.com good :)
  • Options
    http://www.b2g.ltd.uk/

Underwear up to a size JJ!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    http://www.b2g.ltd.uk/

Underwear up to a size JJ!!

I got a bra from there, it's really nice
  • Options
    I am so ordering a set off Bravissimo when I get paid. I love that site, heh :)
  • Options
    I am kinda bumping this a liiiittle way to say..I got paid today and want to order a set off Bravissimo....does anyone know how long it'll take to get here? Because I'm going on holiday in a week so if they won't get here by then then I'll wait till I'm back..

I know there are delivery times on the site, but sometimes they vary so I just wondered if anyone had ordered anything from there and how long til it arrived.

Thankyou lovely people :)
  • Options
    Their service is usually really good, and pretty much next day delivery (depending on the postal service!)...

Did you order it over the website or over the phone? My sis once ordered something over the website and three hours later they phoned her at home to check something about her order (can't remember what it was now!) and to let her know that they didn't have any in stock (they'd just run out and hadn't updated the website) but it would be with her as soon as poss - and it still arrived in less than a week!

The women you speak to are really nice too - a lot of them are "big women" and have loads of stories and advice to give you! Oh, and has anyone seen (or got) their "little book of comebacks" (or something like that!)? It's full of funny lines to answer back with when you get shouted at by the builders across the road or the teenage lad who can't stop staring! :)
  • Options
    Thanks Crystal, I've not ordered it yet, I just wanted to see how long it would be. I didn't think about ordering it over the phone, I'll order it over the net I think.

I like that site, it's nice to be able to browse, so to speak - where I usually get my bras for I tell them what I'm looking for and they'll bring me the sort of thing they think I'm looking for. Which is good, but sometimes you just want a nosy round..and it's harder to do that when you're larger chested.

And from the sounds of it it's nice and friendly and efficient :)

So I shall order my undies in the morning, heh. Ooooh fun, I do love shopping online :)
  • Options
    I know the feeling about shopping online... I've just been paid :D:D:D

Thing is, I'm working today, tomorrow and Sunday, so I haven't got chance to spend any yet :(

What you thinking of purrrrr-chasing Laura?!
  • Options
    It must be awful for you seeing all the nice lingerie coming in, specially when you've just got paid... lol.

This... I think

Opinions please? :) lol
  • Options
    How did this thread drop so far down :|

I ordered that underwear from Bravissimo on Saturday morning, and it arrived today. So, yes, I just wanted to say that Crystal Tipps was right and it was very good. In case anyone else was thinking of ordering from there. Yes.

And I just like this thread, tbh :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    It must be awful for you seeing all the nice lingerie coming in, specially when you've just got paid... lol.

This... I think

Opinions please? :) lol

oooh, they are lovely :yes:
  • Options
    Yeah, we've got to keep this thread at the top 'cause it's cool. Yeah.

I'm still waiting for my lingerie stuff that I ordered about two weeks ago through work... should be here soon and I'm all excited :hyper:

Although... I went into TK Maxx, and I saw this gorgeous Gossard bra in my size... £7.99 instead of like £24!! I'll deffo be going back for a peek... lol

Lil Laura - does your stuff look nice on?! You should ask Mist for his opinion... :p
  • Options
    Yeah, we've got to keep this thread at the top 'cause it's cool. Yeah.

I'm still waiting for my lingerie stuff that I ordered about two weeks ago through work... should be here soon and I'm all excited :hyper:

Although... I went into TK Maxx, and I saw this gorgeous Gossard bra in my size... £7.99 instead of like £24!! I'll deffo be going back for a peek... lol

Lil Laura - does your stuff look nice on?! You should ask Mist for his opinion... :p

Shush!

One track mind, I mean really....:p

Yes it looks nice on, and I will definately be ordering from there again :)

Dya reckon the mods'll make this a sticky for all us suffering big busted girls? Hint hint... ;)
  • Options

:yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    :yes:

Ooooh, the scandal ;) Heheheee... :p

Lil Laura - I'm goin' to my nearest Bravissimo in Manchester tomorrow for a noey, coz the underwear I ordered is out of stock, I found out today :( Eeeee, gutted :(
  • Options
    Lil Laura - I'm goin' to my nearest Bravissimo in Manchester tomorrow for a noey, coz the underwear I ordered is out of stock, I found out today :( Eeeee, gutted :(

After you've been waiting two weeks? God, how crappy :(

BUT have fun nosying around tomorrow, hehe :)
  • Options
    I didnt get to Bravissimo, lmao - I went in Contessa and they had this gorgeous bra and thong set for like £17 instead of £34 :D Then I went to Ann Summers, and bought a sexxeh suspender belt for like £5 :D
This discussion has been closed.