Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sexy Lingerie

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, this is gonna sound daft, but I'm going to dress up as a skool girl for my bf :naughty::D

What I'm looking for is a matching bra/thong/suspender set - but my bra size is like 32F (then a 34E if I can't get a 32F) - and I can't find a matching set to save my little life!

I looked on Figleaves... and Ann Summers... I dunno anywhere else to look! Can anyone help me?! C'mon girlies, some of you must know :p

Edited because I missed out a random letter :D

Comments

• Options
    doesnt sound sexi but have u tried debenams? they have sum really nice stuff in bigger sizes :)
  • Options
    Sorry, I just realised I didnt help at all. :|

But no I dont know anywhere else.

Erm, http://www.lingerieuk.co.uk/
  • Options
    Try www.bravissimo.com - my 17yo sister is a 34FF and that's where she gets hers from :)
  • Options
    It's OK Lisa - I saw what you wrote, and yeah they do bloody annoy me :p lol Will try that site in a sec :D Cheers!

Chelle, I work at Debenhams in the Lingerie dept, lol - the sale is on at the mo and I've got some wicked Gossard bras, but the sets they do don't go up to my size :(

Crystal - I've been trying to think of that name for ages!!! Cheers :D
  • Options
    how about ann summers? surley they go up to bigger sizes?
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    how about ann summers? surley they go up to bigger sizes?

I've not seen anything past a D, maybe a DD but I can't remember. Shame, coz it's their stuff I really like!

Maybe I'll have to squeeze into a 34DD? Maybeeeee?! :confused:
  • Options
    Rigby and Peller do some gorgeous matching stuff for us larger ladies, but the problem with them is the stuff is VERY expensive, but I always get a hell of a lot of wear out of them. My mum likes Prima Donna, but again, quite expensive, but worth it. Have a look around, it's always nice to treat yourself :Dhttp://www.rigbyandpeller.com/default.asp
  • Options
    Originally posted by go_away
    Rigby and Peller do some gorgeous matching stuff for us larger ladies, but the problem with them is the stuff is VERY expensive, but I always get a hell of a lot of wear out of them. My mum likes Prima Donna, but again, quite expensive, but worth it. Have a look around, it's always nice to treat yourself :Dhttp://www.rigbyandpeller.com/default.asp

Cheers go_away, I'm going to go and nosey now :p

I'll let y'all know if I find something!! :D Cheeeeers :D
  • Options
    I've just been looking on La Senza's website and they do a limited range in a 32F - they've got three bras (with matching items) in their sale for £13 and under!

And can somebody please tell me why they still put padding in a 34D and above?! I've got enough of my own without wanting more, thanks very much! Grrr... :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crystal Tipps

And can somebody please tell me why they still put padding in a 34D and above?! I've got enough of my own without wanting more, thanks very much! Grrr... :mad:
    I'm only a 36B and I can't get many nice bras without some padding in. I end up wearing really plain ones because I don't want padding.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I'm only a 36B and I can't get many nice bras without some padding in. I end up wearing really plain ones because I don't want padding.

I know what you mean... just get to Debenhams :p

Nah, seriously, I could show you a few bras that have quite soft-ish cups with no padding. In most bras now the padding is removable! But it's still a pain in tyhe ass... it's sods law that the bras you really want have something wrong with them :(
  • Options
    This thread has sent me on a mission to fine some nice bra and knicker sets, but here is another moan - most of them come with thongs! Argh! I just want nice normal knickers, or french knickers, or those nice little shorts! :(
  • Options
    Ooooohhhhhh I want some sexxeh french knickers too...

Let me know what you come up with! :D

I've just found something on Bravissimo - it's the closest I can get to what I want... the bra's a little bit too full-cupped I think :mad:
    Bra malarky! What do you all think?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    I've just found something on Bravissimo - it's the closest I can get to what I want... the bra's a little bit too full-cupped I think :mad:
    Hmmmm. I think it is a little full cupped, yes :(

I think I might get these - in the sale too!

Some hipster knickers that are nice :)
  • Options
    pretty!

at least it doesn't look like an over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by legal junkie
    pretty!

at least it doesn't look like an over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder :)

HAHAHAAA!! That's what my mates Dad calls them, I always laugh, it just doesn't seem to get old with me... how sad am I, eh?!

BumbleBee - both of those sets are gorgeousssssss! Dammit, I'm getting my boobs reduced to at least a D cup :( I want sexxeh bras :(
  • Options
    This thread has sent me on a mission to fine some nice bra and knicker sets, but here is another moan - most of them come with thongs! Argh! I just want nice normal knickers, or french knickers, or those nice little shorts! :(

LOL Me too!

Dopey old me didn't see the "non-sale" section of La senza's site the first time I looked so I'm off to search again! Then I'm going to Meadowhall (shopping centre in Sheffield, with nearest La Senza to me) on Thursday! :)
  • Options
    Dammit, I'm getting my boobs reduced to at least a D cup :( I want sexxeh bras :(

you'll need to go smaller than a D, i'm 32D and can't find nice, cheap bras to fit.

M&S sometimes do my size, la senza do, bravissimo do, and that's it!

grrrr.
  • Options
    you'll need to go smaller than a D, i'm 32D and can't find nice, cheap bras to fit.

grrrr.

Ditto again! I've seen loads of nice bras, mostly by big-names, that only go upto a C-cup! Grrr... :mad:
  • Options

grrrr.

But I'm quite a, shall we say, curvy girl, anything less than a D would make me look out of proportion - will post a full length piccie if I can find one.

Try Gossard... I'm a 32 and they always fit perfectly. Wonderbra seem shitty, and dead loose round the back. Have you ever tried a 34C?

I tend to wear Debenhams own Gorgeous brand T-Shirt bras everyday, they're like £16, and then I tend to buy my fancy bras from Gossard.

Dammit, this is the best 'full length' photo I can find :S
  • Options
    Is that your boyfriend? He looks just like someone I used to hang out with called Gav. [/aside]
  • Options
    BumbleBee - both of those sets are gorgeousssssss! Dammit, I'm getting my boobs reduced to at least a D cup :( I want sexxeh bras :(
    Awww, don't go to such drastic lengths for bras! I am pretty sure people will appreciate what is underneath it more than the bra itself anyway ;):p
  • Options
    Nah, he's my best boy-mate Gareth :D

Aaaaaand I know that the people that matter are only concerned about what's underneath the bra :p But it'd make shopping easier for me :D lol
  • Options
    Have you ever tried a 34C?

yeah, way too big around the back. :( i had a 34C once that i had to tie in knots to get it to fit....
  • Options
    yeah, way too big around the back. :( i had a 34C once that i had to tie in knots to get it to fit....

:( Definitely try Gossard 32D then... they're not exactly cheap, but every girl I've fitted in one looks great and feels great in one.

Just a thought... if I think of anything else, then I'll post it here for you :D
  • Options
    :( Definitely try Gossard 32D then... they're not exactly cheap, but every girl I've fitted in one looks great and feels great in one.

Just a thought... if I think of anything else, then I'll post it here for you :D

thank you :D

you'd think more people would do it, it's not exactly an unpopular size....

is it?
  • Options
    thank you :D

you'd think more people would do it, it's not exactly an unpopular size....

is it?

Not really! Just some bra companies are gay and only cater for supermodel, perfect figure type people who want massive padding, etc etc... lol
  • Options
    Just some bra companies are gay and only cater for supermodel, perfect figure type people who want massive padding

Can totally relate to that. I think a lot of companies just don't accept or realise that you can be little around the chest (e.g. I'm 30 inches) but also have a really big cup size, and it's really hard to find pretty, reasonably priced stuff too :( But I'm having a reduction this Feb, I'm so excited, I'm going from an F to a C/D :D
  • Options
    Hmmmm. I think it is a little full cupped, yes :(

I think I might get these - in the sale too!

Some hipster knickers that are nice :)

i saw those knickers about a month ago and was waiting till i get paid to get em :)
  • Options
    I know what you all mean about the padded bra thing.. I really like the matching sets Wonderbra do, but don't want padded bras :mad:

I find it hard to buy plain t-shirty bras in my size as well, they all tend to be really patterned and stuff...but not nice patterns, like frilly lacy bleughy patterns. :mad:
This discussion has been closed.