Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

men having their arses fucked

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: men having their arses fucked
    Originally posted by badabing
    why do they expect their women to take it up the ass for them... and yet they wouldnt have it done to themselves?

Because it is something they find desirable to do. Its sort of like you saying "men like licking womens nipples but dont like it having done to them". If a man enjoys giving it, it is not relevant as to wether he enjoys recieving it.
    Slightly hypocritical dont you think?
    Not at all. Everyone is getting too hyped up with equality recently.
  • Options
    Actually I don't think it is hyporcritical.

In gay men, you get tops and bottoms. A top likes to give it and the bottom likes to receive it. Is the top a hypocrite because he likes to penetrate but not be penetrated? It's just an issue of preference, no?
  • Options
    I agree with you, but surely performing anal sex on someone (ie the woman) is still classed as a homosexual act? The man is still doing what a lot of gay men do. One of the gay men is going to have to give it, one is going to have to take it... so either way... whatever anal activity the straight man is performing with his female partner - it is still a homosexual act.

Now, I know youre from Blackburn, but are you seriously that backward? But lets have a vocabulary lesson, Ill assume you can understand simple English...

homosexual, n, someone who is sexually attracted to members of the same sex. a homosexual act something which is committed between two or more partners of the same sex.

How the fuck can anal sex between a MAN and- get this- a WOMAN possibly be homosexual? Its anal sex, not homosexual sex- its like saying that because men like licking pussy a lesbian is comitting a straight act.

If thats too difficult for you to understand Ill use words of less than two syllables next time.
  • Options
    And as for the hypocrisy issue, well, lets get stuck in at ripping you to shreds. Thisll be fun (but a bit easy).

I like giving girls oral sex. It tastes nice, it makes me excited. Many girls do not like giving oral sex to men- it tastes nasty, it does nothing for them. Why should I stop doing something I enjoy because I dont get anything in return?

What your real issue is that you dont like anal sex. Well, thats your choice, but at least be fucking honest about it. If you dont like anal sex dont do it, but dont start pontificating about "ooh, Ill only have anal if he does first". Because, for starters, if your bf DID go out and get laid by a builder from Kirkacldy called Garry I think youd be pissed about it and, secondly, you, as a female, are biologically unable to perform anal sex on anyone. Dildos, I have it on reasonable authority, are what Netto's own-brand cola is to Coke.

Got all that?
  • Options
    i don't know whether to love or hate you:eek2:

i'd never thought of it being different for guys cos dildos aren't the same. It's a very good point, but still a lot of guys who won't have it, will very likely enjoy it - if they had it.

okay sorry i''m a lil confused, i'll re do this post later
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    i don't know whether to love or hate you:eek2:

Love me. You know you want to:p

i'd never thought of it being different for guys cos dildos aren't the same. It's a very good point, but still a lot of guys who won't have it, will very likely enjoy it - if they had it.

Undoubtedly they will- Id slap these lads for not being willing to try something their gf wants to do, but if they are insistent they dont like it then badabing loooks even more of an eedjit. But dont forget that if dildos were as good as the real thing I doubt any of us would EVER get laid:p
  • Options
    :lol: your not wrong!
    But dont forget that if dildos were as good as the real thing I doubt any of us would EVER get laid
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    a bloke not willing to be fucked in the ass should not fuck in the ass. my simplified opinion. but each to their own...

Suggested that to my ex but he didn't seem to agree :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I agree with you, but surely performing anal sex on someone (ie the woman) is still classed as a homosexual act?
    :rolleyes:

It's not a homosexual act because it's a man and a woman, it's just a sexual act.

I agree with Monocrat's quote that you put in your post.

Anyway, maybe it is more the thought of taking it in the arse rather than giving it, that has more of an association to being gay. :chin:
  • Options
    The comparison doesnt quite work but I do aggree with you that 'he' shouldnt ask you to do something that you dont want to do.

Its different because with a man doing a woman, he's gaining direct pleasure, and hopefully she's enjoying it too. However when a woman does a man, because she has to use a dildo (or such like) theres no direct pleasure for her, or at least thats how it can seem.
    So it can be seen by the man as just a power thing and not really an enjoyment thing, thus they feel threatened and thus they dont like it. See?
  • Options
    my ex boyfriend had a really big thing for anal sex, he loved me shall we say "inserting objects" up his bum! i personally hate anal sex but just cuz i do doesnt mean id stop doing it to him cuz thats just unfair!
  • Options
    he wouldnt let her go near his ass with a barge pole

I'm not surprised, it could be very painful with something that large ...
  • Options
    Because, for starters, if your bf DID go out and get laid by a builder from Kirkacldy called Garry I think youd be pissed about it and, secondly, you, as a female, are biologically unable to perform anal sex on anyone.

I actually did LOL on that, classic!

It's a psychological thing, saying a man should expect to take anal sex in means to perform anal sex is a bit like expecting a guy to give another guy a blow job before expecting to get one - ridiculous.

We love to pretend we have evolved a great deal but the sexual brain is primitive, with guys it's about penatrating things and with girls it's being penatrated. Also there seems to be this missconception that men are happy to perform anal sex with no regard for a females feelings. I don't beleive there is a guy out there that would knowingly hurt his partner - unless she liked that.

I think a lot of guys, maybe a majority, like anal sex because it is very dominating. Therefore they are not going to want having anal sex performed on them as it would be them being the one dominated.

And lets not forget the hetrosexual couples that don't perform anal sex are in a minority. Plenty of women out there enjoying it, far more than I'd guess would enjoy performing anal sex on their boyfriends.
  • Options
    We love to pretend we have evolved a great deal but the sexual brain is primitive, with guys it's about penatrating things and with girls it's being penatrated.

Well said MWF :)

*round of applause, for oh so many reasons* ;)