Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

men having their arses fucked

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what is it with blokes?

why do they expect their women to take it up the ass for them... and yet they wouldnt have it done to themselves?

Not on personal experience here... because me and my partners relationship is fine and not up for discussion (!), but i was talking to a male friend and he said he would want to shag his girlfriend up the ass (sorry for the crudeness) yet he wouldnt let her go near his ass with a barge pole.

Slightly hypocritical dont you think?

Comments

• Options
    :yes:

Especially as it's supposed to be more pleasurable for men than it is for women :rolleyes:
  • Options
    exactly :yes:
  • Options
    you dont get it, its a status thing :)

homosexual relationships have a bitch and a butch, with the more masculine doing the fucking and the 'work' if you know what i mean. obviously in straight relationships the guy is the masculine one
  • Options
    Meh, I wouldn't even think of trying it unless he would be willing to have it done to him and even then I'm not sure if I would, but hey, don't knock until tried etc. I'm not looking from it from an equality point of view (well, maybe I am) but on occassions where a guy has suggested it, and I give the answer that he should try having it done to him, they just give you that *look* kinda like this face ----> :eek2:
  • Options
    Re: men having their arses fucked
    Originally posted by badabing
    what is it with blokes?

yet he wouldnt let her go near his ass with a barge pole.

Slightly hypocritical dont you think?

well i dunno a barge pole is pretty big :P
  • Options
    Maybe most straight men link any anal 'desires' to homosexuality. They think that if they take it in the bum it makes them gay or something.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Black Hole Sun
    homosexual relationships have a bitch and a butch, with the more masculine doing the fucking and the 'work' if you know what i mean. obviously in straight relationships the guy is the masculine one

No - you're wrong. The whole butch/bitch role thing is a fallacy. Most gay men are versatile i.e. they do both. Yes, you do get some that are soley either active or passive but the majority of gay men that engage in anal activity are versatile.
  • Options
    :yuck: :eek2: U people jus dont understand.........I dont expect a girl to do anything she dont wanna do, and i definately wouldnt hav nuffin go near my arse thank you :p
  • Options
    Im agreeing with Monocrat here.. thats always been my thoughts.

Mind you, they do seem to have some obsession with doing the fucking.. if my mates ever see a sexy woman the phrase 'she'd get it up the arse' always, always gets said by somebody... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    Maybe its something to do with who's putting what in who (:confused: )

men do the pokin while women receive the pokin. so i guess it would feel more normal for a women than a bloke to be poked. so maybe its even more unatural for a bloke than a lady.

anyone get what i mean???
  • Options
    Originally posted by White Noise
    Maybe its something to do with who's putting what in who (:confused: )

men do the pokin while women receive the pokin. so i guess it would feel more normal for a women than a bloke to be poked. so maybe its even more unatural for a bloke than a lady.

anyone get what i mean???

never thought of it that way before

:yes:
  • Options
    Well maybe not a barge pole- but with one of her body parts ok- be it tit finger fuck- a big pointy nipple male ass fuck, now there is one to tell the grand kids!

But its more the kinda dirty filthy feeling of fucking someone up the ass- think of it that way, fucking something new. No matter what way you put you can make love to her up the pussy but when it comes to the ass its plain and simplky fucking her up the ass!
  • Options
    :yuck: lol! i wouldnt let ne lad do me up the arse!! bleh!
  • Options
    a bloke not willing to be fucked in the ass should not fuck in the ass. my simplified opinion. but each to their own...
  • Options
    I've had my ass f***ed before and it was kinda nice in a :confused: way... *Hides*:blush:
  • Options
    oh yeh and to answer the original question, the man didn't want his ass touched at all so yeh you do have a point!
  • Options
    Originally posted by monocrat
    Maybe most straight men link any anal 'desires' to homosexuality. They think that if they take it in the bum it makes them gay or something.

I agree with you, but surely performing anal sex on someone (ie the woman) is still classed as a homosexual act? The man is still doing what a lot of gay men do. One of the gay men is going to have to give it, one is going to have to take it... so either way... whatever anal activity the straight man is performing with his female partner - it is still a homosexual act.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    a bloke not willing to be fucked in the ass should not fuck in the ass. my simplified opinion. but each to their own...

I agree. I think its hypocritical of a guy to go 'oh no thats gross' when a girl suggests doing it to him... yet its not gross when the guy does it to the girl??? Because at the end of the day... just because we have one hole already, it doesnt mean all of them are for poking. My ass has the same purpose as a blokes ass... whether I have a vagina or a dick... my ass if for shitting... and so is yours (whether you have a dick or a vagina).
  • Options
    if they dont want 'bumsex' given to them, they shouldnt expect to be able to give it to anyone else! simple as!
  • Options
    if they dont want 'bumsex' given to them, they shouldnt expect to be able to give it to anyone else! simple as!

Now if you can work out how a girl can give a guy bumsex in a mongamous relationship then Id be interested to hear it. Dildos, no matter how the girl uses them, do not count.
  • Options

I totally agree with this, and I have had a girlfriend with a similar view. So I assumed the position once, and that was all it took. Now, I'm bi, but back then I was straight, and it wasn't a problem.

Come on guys! If enough of you start being a little fairer, who knows what kind of sexual revolution you could start!
  • Options
    My ass has the same purpose as a blokes ass... whether I have a vagina or a dick... my ass if for shitting... and so is yours (whether you have a dick or a vagina).

I think you're being too simplistic. Does that mean you shouldn't give head to a girl 'cos your mouth is for eating? This is the 21st century .... not Victorian England. If it gives you and your partner pleasure, who fucking cares what the orifice is for????
  • Options
    Originally posted by Teagan
    I think you're being too simplistic. Does that mean you shouldn't give head to a girl 'cos your mouth is for eating? This is the 21st century .... not Victorian England. If it gives you and your partner pleasure, who fucking cares what the orifice is for????

:yes: **round of applause** :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Teagan

Ye agree here- but as I was saying most of the men here prob aint have even let a girl play with their ass never mind rimming or anything penetrative, but you have to open minded especially if its your gf that wants to do it,

So to answer your Q yes I would try it- if I didnt like it I'd just stop it-

But the main thing is the women would be fucking us with something alien to their bodypart- which is most people argument
  • Options
    Re: men having their arses fucked
    why do they expect their women to take it up the ass for them... and yet they wouldnt have it done to themselves?
    :wave: I would. Is that an offer? *bends over for badabing* :naughty:
    I've been rubbed and fingered a few times, and it was lovely! :hyper: Now, if only I could find a girlfriend willing to do me properly with a strap-on. Or better still, so she could get something from it, a double ended strap-on. :naughty:
    Not that I've thought about it that much, honest. :angel: :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    f***ed

:eek2: Never do that again. Really. Why the fuck do people star out swear words? It's not like people can't tell what the fucking word is so what the fuck is the fucking point?? :confused:

I disagree. It's all down to preference. If someone I was with didn't like say... I dunno, going down on people I wouldn't suddenly stop giving them blow jobs for the simple reason that they don't like it and don't want to do it so why should I.

I don't think it's very fair to say 'No, I won't do that' all because someone doesn't like the idea of having the act they want to do to you done to them. Just because someone likes giving doesn't mean they'd like receiving it, and vice versa :/ I mean, I wouldn't want to go at some guys ass with a strap on or something so does that mean I shouldn't let a guy near mine?

I guess it all depends on certain factors though. Like, if a guy really hated it and I hated it too but he merrily would whinge at me to do it then I wouldn't be too impressed.
  • Options
    I agree with you, but surely performing anal sex on someone (ie the woman) is still classed as a homosexual act? The man is still doing what a lot of gay men do. One of the gay men is going to have to give it, one is going to have to take it... so either way... whatever anal activity the straight man is performing with his female partner - it is still a homosexual act.

I'd say a homosexual act was an act between two members of the same sex.

Simply liking being anally stimulated (in my view anyhow) doesn't make someone gay simply because some gay men like it up there.
  • Options
    men having their arses fucked

You put it so nicely Kat. :D
  • Options
    Not at all. There is cane be no such thing as a homosexual act between two people of opposite sex.
  • Options
    Well what about women that like recieveing oral but refuse to give head? Or better yet the SPITTERS. Lads dont get a choice in spitting and swallowing but girls do and I think a recent survey showed like 80% spit. So does that mean that the lads should refuse to give them oral? If the lad doesnt like recieving anal then fine and if you don't like it then say you don't and alls fine. But dont expect to only do it if hell let you do it to him?!