Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

everybody else

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i agree with you there mobily, but i have yet to find someone willing to put that sort of effort in..... weird though there is someone i cant stop thinking about at the moment and apparently she is the same.. you never know.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Samael
    i agree with you there mobily, but i have yet to find someone willing to put that sort of effort in..... weird though there is someone i cant stop thinking about at the moment and apparently she is the same.. you never know.

;)

Well, both Kinky and I put 100% effort in, so no reason whatsoever why you and someone else can't...
  • Options
    i think its just down to finding someone who is willing to put the effort in... time will tell just wish me luck cause she is fantastic!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Samael
    i think its just down to finding someone who is willing to put the effort in... time will tell just wish me luck cause she is fantastic!

Good luck mate. :p *sings* Barcelona, such a beautiful horizon, Barcelona...*

Yep, if both of you feel the same you will probably both want to put complete effort in.
  • Options
    lol after the barcelona comment i think someone will be a little pissed off with me if she reads this... oh well

atleast i get to write an email to Ms barcelona and link this thread so she can read it

edited to add that the horizon is not near as beautiful as she!
  • Options
    I was out last nite and was working tonight, just got in there and not pissed or anything :(